Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

I Am Sorry - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Sorry (4407 Views)

Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) / I Am Sorry. / My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sorry by Westerhoffe(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I get you! Jesus Christ, even God Himself, makes absolutely no point to you lot because it is only your gods of men who rule over you that do. Jesus Christ did say it is impossible to serve God and your gods of men at the same time. grin

Believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST and you shall be saved.

Why are you pained by that declaration that you are trying to suppress it?
Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST and you shall be saved. Why are you pained by that declaration that you are trying to suppress it?
And never mind the same Jesus Christ said His salvation is ONLY available to the Lost sheep of Israel, right? lipsrsealed

As far as you folks are concerned Jesus Christ is a bloody liar and your gods of men are instead the gods you worship! grin
Re: I Am Sorry by Westerhoffe(m): 12:02am On Dec 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And never mind the same Jesus Christ said His salvation is ONLY available to the Lost sheep of Israel, right? lipsrsealed

As far as you folks are concerned Jesus Christ is a bloody liar and your gods of men are instead the gods you worship! grin

“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”
— Hebrews 4:12 (KJV)

You have just finally exposed yourself as who I know you to be.

Goodnight.
Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Dec 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:
“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”
— Hebrews 4:12 (KJV)
You have just finally exposed yourself as who I know you to be. Goodnight.
The grand delusion that is Christianity for the gullible! They convince themselves that what they do is expose others when all they do each time is reveal the very ignorance and arrogance of their belief. undecided
And never mind the same Jesus Christ said His salvation is ONLY available to the Lost sheep of Israel, the gullible-minded folks of the religion of Christianity believe he will go against His father to save them from their delusions as well. lipsrsealed

Re: I Am Sorry by Westerhoffe(m): 2:47am On Dec 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The grand delusion that is Christianity for the gullible! They convince themselves that what they do is expose others when all they do each time is reveal the very ignorance and arrogance of their belief. undecided
And never mind the same Jesus Christ said His salvation is ONLY available to the Lost sheep of Israel, the gullible-minded folks of the religion of Christianity believe he will go against His father to save them from their delusions as well. lipsrsealed

You keep exposing your ignorance just like every other JWs.

Who are these?

Revelation 7 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁹ After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
¹⁰ And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
?

And these:

Revelation 20 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁴ And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
⁵ But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
⁶ Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
?

What was JESUS CHRIST saying here?

“And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.”
— John 10:16 (KJV)

Or do you think everyone is as demented and blind as you are?
Re: I Am Sorry by boldx(m): 3:15am On Dec 12, 2023
Pineapplelove:
I am not happy it had to end this way. I don't want to continue living like this.
Life is hard, very hard than I could handle.
Just too many problems and challenges I am struggling with. Nobody wants to listen and I endup talking to myself.

Maybe I chose this journey before birth, then obviously I made a mistake. Or maybe I didn't

I wish I can restart. I have made many wrong decisions but I hope you find a reason to forgive and put me in a better place, if I have to come back to earth.
I have always been afraid but I cannot continue to be hungry, lonely, jobless and depressed.
Where do you stay?
Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 4:40am On Dec 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:
You keep exposing your ignorance just like every other JWs.
Who are these?
Revelation 7 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁹ After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
¹⁰ And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
?
And these:

Revelation 20 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁴ And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
⁵ But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
⁶ Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
?
What was JESUS CHRIST saying here?
“And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.”
— John 10:16 (KJV)

Or do you think everyone is as demented and blind as you are?
Here is what God said to the Children of Israel in His Law...
1 “Everything that I have mentioned will happen to you—both the blessings and the curses. And you will remember these words when the Lord your God sends you away to other nations.
2 Then you and your descendants will turn back to the Lord your God. You will follow him with all your heart and completely obey all his commands that I have given you today.
3 Then the Lord your God will be kind to you. The Lord your God will make you free again! He will bring you back from the nations where he sent you.
4 Even if you were sent to the farthest parts of the earth, the Lord your God will gather you from there and bring you back.
5 The Lord your God will bring you into the land your ancestors had, and the land will become yours. He will do good to you, and you will have more than your ancestors had. You will have more people in your nation than they ever had.
6 The Lord your God will make you and your descendants want to obey him. Then you will love the Lord your God with all your heart. And you will live! - Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6
God promised to curse and scatter the children of Israel to the four winds of the earth — all nations— after which He will then gather them back to Himself. Those whom God said He would gather back from every tribe, every tongue, and every Nation of the world, by way of the Shepherd are the Lost sheep of Israel cursed and scattered by God across the earth. Yes, they are all Israelites — each with the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins. undecided

Jesus Christ came to be the Shepherd - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 31 - to gather God's People of Israel back to God. Why do you pretend Him a liar? undecided
Re: I Am Sorry by Westerhoffe(m): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Here is what God said to the Children of Israel in His Law...
God promised to curse and scatter the children of Israel to the four winds of the earth — all nations— after which He will then gather them back to Himself. Those whom God said He would gather back from every tribe, every tongue, and every Nation of the world, by way of the Shepherd are the Lost sheep of Israel cursed and scattered by God across the earth. Yes, they are all Israelites — each with the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins. undecided

Jesus Christ came to be the Shepherd - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 31 - to gather God's People of Israel back to God. Why do you pretend Him a liar? undecided

Oh! No!!
You're so dumb!

Can't you see you're the one making JESUS CHRIST a liar here?
He said:

Matthew 8 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹¹ And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
¹² But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

According to your mislead, only the Israelites are worthy of GOD'S kingdom!
The rest of the world can go to Hell!
What a liar and deceiver you are!

If according to you, only the Israelites would be saved by JESUS CHRIST.
But here, JESUS CHRIST'S words are still proving you very wrong and a blatant liar and an Antichrist:

Matthew 28 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁸ And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
¹⁹ Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
²⁰ Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

What would be the essence of going to teach ALL NATIONS and BAPTIZING them if they're not going to be saved?

Can't you see how devilish you sound?

John 1 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁰ He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
¹¹ He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
¹² But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
¹³ Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And even at the end, the LORD JESUS CHRIST still revealed that:

Revelation 7 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
And you call these great multitude only the Israelites?

Is it that you now have issues understanding English or you're so overwhelmed with attacking the truth that you just have to lie and deceive as many as you can?

Your demon will have to work harder than that to convince me.

Wow! 😂
Re: I Am Sorry by Ishilove: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2023
IamNotWariz:
if you had done your due diligence maybe he wouldn't have fired or hurriedly resign. Caio
Cloudtrees, write in English we can understand and try again.
Re: I Am Sorry by Ishilove: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2023
I see someone arguing with Kobojunkie. Your body go advice you grin cheesy
Re: I Am Sorry by Magnoliaa(f): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2023
Ishilove:
I see someone arguing with Kobo.junkie. Your body go advice you grin cheesy

🤣🤣🤣

Even me sef, as I argue reach, I dey bow for Kobo. They don't tell somebody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry by Ishilove: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:

🤣🤣🤣

Even me sef, as I argue reach, I dey bow for Kobo. They don't tell somebody.
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Sorry by ahnie: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
cheesy
Ishilove:

grin grin grin
Kobojunkie my love should be awarded the most outstanding nlder of the year

I like her Sha.
Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Oh! No!! You're so dumb! Can't you see you're the one making JESUS CHRIST a liar here?
He said:
Matthew 8 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹¹ And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
¹² But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
[/b]

[b]According to your mislead, only the Israelites are worthy of GOD'S kingdom!
The rest of the world can go to Hell!
What a liar and deceiver you are!
If according to you, only the Israelites would be saved by JESUS CHRIST.But here, JESUS CHRIST'S words are still proving you very wrong and a blatant liar and an Antichrist:
Matthew 28 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁸ And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
¹⁹ Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
²⁰ Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

What would be the essence of going to teach ALL NATIONS and BAPTIZING them if they're not going to be saved? Can't you see how devilish you sound?
John 1 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁰ He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
¹¹ He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
¹² But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
¹³ Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And even at the end, the LORD JESUS CHRIST still revealed that:
Revelation 7 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
And you call these great multitude only the Israelites?
Is it that you now have issues understanding English or you're so overwhelmed with attacking the truth that you just have to lie and deceive as many as you can?
Your demon will have to work harder than that to convince me.Wow! 😂
Sad that the religion does a terrible job to the brains ability to reason....God pretty much answered all of your questions right there in the Law of Moses from which I quote just one passage were God states that He will scatter His Israel all over. undecided

Again, Here is what God said to the Children of Israel in His Law...
1 “Everything that I have mentioned will happen to you—both the blessings and the curses. And you will remember these words when the Lord your God sends you away to other nations.
2 Then you and your descendants will turn back to the Lord your God. You will follow him with all your heart and completely obey all his commands that I have given you today.
3 Then the Lord your God will be kind to you. The Lord your God will make you free again! He will bring you back from the nations where he sent you.
4 Even if you were sent to the farthest parts of the earth, the Lord your God will gather you from there and bring you back.
5 The Lord your God will bring you into the land your ancestors had, and the land will become yours. He will do good to you, and you will have more than your ancestors had. You will have more people in your nation than they ever had.
6 The Lord your God will make you and your descendants want to obey him. Then you will love the Lord your God with all your heart. And you will live! - Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6

Re: I Am Sorry by Westerhoffe(m): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Sad that the religion does a terrible job to the brains ability to reason....God pretty much answered all of your questions right there in the Law of Moses from which I quote just one passage were God states that He will scatter His Israel all over. undecided

Again, Here is what God said to the Children of Israel in His Law...

You keep twisting the truth to savour your ignorance due to your lack of understanding the Scriptures.
The great multitude is not from Israel only. It is from people all over the world who shall be saved. Why is that too difficult for you to understand if not that there is something you're trying to achieve by spilling so many lies!

How many Israelites are in the world that are beyond numbering in population?

The Bible clearly stated there that:

Revelation 7 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

*A great multitude of all nations, kindreds, and people, and tongues!

Are Israelis all these?
Or are you having difficulty understanding the English here?
This never said they're all only Israelis.

What's even wrong with you?
Why are you always lying and twisting the truth all the time?
Re: I Am Sorry by mizz2posh: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2023
Pineapplelove:
I am not happy it had to end this way. I don't want to continue living like this.
Life is hard, very hard than I could handle.
Just too many problems and challenges I am struggling with. Nobody wants to listen and I endup talking to myself.

Maybe I chose this journey before birth, then obviously I made a mistake. Or maybe I didn't

I wish I can restart. I have made many wrong decisions but I hope you find a reason to forgive and put me in a better place, if I have to come back to earth.
I have always been afraid but I cannot continue to be hungry, lonely, jobless and depressed.

Think about your family, have you thought about how your action will affect them?
Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:
You keep twisting the truth to savour your ignorance due to your lack of understanding the Scriptures.
The great multitude is not from Israel only. It is from people all over the world who shall be saved. Why is that too difficult for you to understand if not that there is something you're trying to achieve by spilling so many lies!
How many Israelites are in the world that are beyond numbering in population?
The Bible clearly stated there that:[/b]
Revelation 7 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

*A great multitude of all nations, kindreds, and people, and tongues!
Are Israelis all these?
Or are you having difficulty understanding the English here?
This never said they're all only Israelis.
What's even wrong with you?
Why are you always lying and twisting the truth all the time?
I get you! Jesus Christ, even God Himself, makes absolutely no point to you lot because it is only your gods of men who rule over you that do. Jesus Christ did say it is impossible to serve God and your gods of men at the same time. grin
Re: I Am Sorry by Westerhoffe(m): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Pointing exactly what you are at me.
You openly reject the word of GOD and still praising your ignorance.
Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Pointing exactly what you are at me. You openly reject the word of GOD and still praising your ignorance.
Re: I Am Sorry by Westerhoffe(m): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:

If JESUS CHRIST doesn't make sense to me, I'll not be here defending His truth against you who kept lying and twisting snd contorting the truth always.

So, Believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST and you shall be saved.

Take that or leave it.
Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■ If JESUS CHRIST doesn't make sense to me, I'll not be here defending His truth against you who kept lying and twisting snd contorting the truth always.
So, Believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST and you shall be saved. Take that or leave it.
You don't even see what you have been doing all along. You cast God and Jesus Christ as liars and attempted to use the special interpretations of Scripture you were fed by your gods of men to refute statements made by God Himself. Even after God made clear that it was His plan all along to scatter and then gather back His Israel --- the life of a man is in his blood after all -- across every tribe, every tongue, and every nation of the earth --- a plan he began executing as far back as 700BC ---, you still continued to assert your pastor's "truth" over God's everlasting Truth. grin

Re: I Am Sorry by Westerhoffe(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You don't even see what you have been doing all along. You cast God and Jesus Christ as liars and attempted to use the special interpretations of Scripture you were fed by your gods of men to refute statements made by God Himself. Even after God made clear that it was His plan all along to scatter and then gather back His Israel --- the life of a man is in his blood after all -- across every tribe, every tongue, and every nation of the earth --- a plan he began executing as far back as 700BC ---, you still continued to assert your pastor's "truth" over God's everlasting Truth. grin

"You don't even see what you have been doing all along. You cast God and Jesus Christ as liars and attempted to use the special interpretations of Scripture you were fed by your gods of men to refute statements made by God Himself."

The above is what you kept doing always when it comes to explaining the Bible.

I'm not surprised, false teachers like you are so common these days.
Every Scripture you quote you must twist and contort and give false and deceptive explanations and interpretation.
Who are you trying to deceive but yourself and the ignorants who share your false faith?

I know already that you JWs are part of Freemasons, and that is a wing of the Illuminati. So I would never expect a wing of Satanists to accept the truth of the Word of GOD.
Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Every Scripture you quote you must twist and contort and give false and deceptive explanations and interpretation.
Who are you trying to deceive but yourself and the ignorants who share your false faith?
I know already that you JWs are part of Freemasons, and that is a wing of the Illuminati. So I would never expect a wing of Satanists to accept the truth of the Word of GOD.

Re: I Am Sorry by Westerhoffe(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
Westerhoffe:
the above is what you kept doing always when it comes to explaining the Bible. I'm not surprised, false teachers like you are so common these days. Every Scripture you quote you must twist and contort and give false and deceptive explanations and interpretation. Who are you trying to deceive but yourself and the ignorants who share your false faith? I know already that you JWs are part of Freemasons, and that is a wing of the Illuminati. So I would never expect a wing of Satanists to accept the truth of the Word of GOD.[/b]

Re: I Am Sorry by terrezo2002(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
Westerhoffe:

You have time o. It is kobo you are trying to explain to. Just move on. He will just waste your time for nothing. I am praying to God to deliver the guy.
Re: I Am Sorry by Westerhoffe(m): 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
Westerhoffe:
The above is what you kept doing always when it comes to explaining the Bible.I'm not surprised, false teachers like you are so common these days.Every Scripture you quote you must twist and contort and give false and deceptive explanations and interpretation.
I know already that you JWs are part of Freemasons, and that is a wing of the Illuminati. So I would never expect a wing of Satanists to accept the truth of the Word of GOD

Re: I Am Sorry by Westerhoffe(m): 4:49am On Dec 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 6:26am On Dec 14, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Re: I Am Sorry by Westerhoffe(m): 6:53am On Dec 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 7:28am On Dec 14, 2023
Westerhoffe:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Need An Advice / Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now / Is It Really Too Expensive Or I’m The One Tripping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.