Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Waist Beads Is From The Marine Kingdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Waist Beads Is From The Marine Kingdom (234 Views)

My Encounter With The Marine World. / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom / Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waist Beads Is From The Marine Kingdom by mrrandomguy: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
In the past, waist beads was common among Northerners, villagers or local girls, and aṣewo. Almost all women of all culture, tribe and status now wear waist beads. It was not so before. Even sophisticated Christian women, Yoruba and Ibo women now wear it.

It has become so rampant nowadays that about 18 out of 20 women have it on their waist.

Men/boys will say "I cannot marry or date or have sex with a lady that is not wearing waist beads"...

But those who understand the times and seasons will know that this trend they call fashion is not ordinary. It is from the marine kingdom!

©MrRandomguy

2 Likes

Re: Waist Beads Is From The Marine Kingdom by Dikastan: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
Seriously
Re: Waist Beads Is From The Marine Kingdom by finallybusy: 12:12am On Dec 10, 2023
Moderator don use alternate account drop announcement. I wish you well in your quest for engagement.
Re: Waist Beads Is From The Marine Kingdom by Righthussle: 12:23am On Dec 10, 2023
mrrandomguy:
In the past, waist beads was common among Northerners, villagers or local girls, and aṣewo. Almost all women of all culture, tribe and status now wear waist beads. It was not so before. Even sophisticated Christian women, Yoruba and Ibo women now wear it.

It has become so rampant nowadays that about 18 out of 20 women have it on their waist.

Men/boys will say "I cannot marry or date or have sex with a lady that is not wearing waist beads"...

But those who understand the times and seasons will know that this trend they call fashion is not ordinary. It is from the marine kingdom!

©MrRandomguy

Taaa! Shut that your dirty mouth.
Re: Waist Beads Is From The Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 12:32am On Dec 10, 2023
mrrandomguy:

©MrRandomguy
PLastic beads, many of which are manufactured in places like China, are from the marine world. Na for Chinese factories these marine world dey? Una no dey tire of this nonsense at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: Waist Beads Is From The Marine Kingdom by Vinnie2000(m): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2023
I read 'Things fall apart' by Chinua Achebe recently.

Ezimma and the Girls of her Age put on Waist beads (Jigida).
Meaning IGbo Girls put on Waist beads in the early 20th century. 🤨🙂🙂

Were they from the Marine kingdom? 😏😕😕
Re: Waist Beads Is From The Marine Kingdom by AntiChristian: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2023
We need an excursion to the marine kingdom kindly give us the location coordinates?
Re: Waist Beads Is From The Marine Kingdom by Johnycastro18: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2023
grin

(1) (Reply)

Does Money Ritual Really Works / Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? / People Who Studied The Bible With An Open Mind Are Now Ex-christians.atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.