Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo (2009 Views)

Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip / Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by GuruboiNaija: 1:43am On Dec 10, 2023
The founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, has disclosed what will happen if the church’s First Vice President, Bishop Abioye leaves.

Bishop Oyedepo said the devil will rejoice in hell if Bishop Abioye dumps Living Faith Church.

.ng reports that Abioye met Oyedepo in the 80s as a student, and they have since grown the church together.

After Oyedepo departed Kaduna for Lagos, Abioye became the senior pastor of Garden of Faith in Kaduna, which was the former national headquarters of the church.

In 1993, he became a bishop in the church, and he’s currently heading the church Goshen branch in Nasarawa.

However, speaking at the ongoing Shiloh, Oyedepo extolled the followership qualities of Abioye.

According to Oyedepo: “If this man leaves Living Faith one second the devil will celebrate in hell, he’s solid with me day and night by genuine passion for soles to be saved as a lifestyle.

“He can tell you more stories; he’s been with me on borrowed motorbikes in the valleys and on the mountains.

“He follows me so hard; some occultic powers said if you can’t get the church, get the man,” but they testified that he was far above the sky, where they can’t locate him.

“Do you have value for God’s presence? Then engage with passion; don’t be a social member of this church, or won’t pay you.”

https://.ng/2023/12/10/shiloh-what-will-happen-if-abioye-leaves-living-faith-bishop-oyedepo/

5 Likes

Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by TANID(m): 2:28am On Dec 10, 2023
Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by Lobolintin(m): 3:03am On Dec 10, 2023
His scooping the Man

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by Naijanascam: 3:28am On Dec 10, 2023
Wise man, a very wise man indeed
Redeemed to survive in hash economy grin grin grin
2023 cash out went successful and 2024 preparations follows immediately

6 Likes

Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by wrongman665(m): 3:29am On Dec 10, 2023
This men grin
so devil is now in hell already?

1 Like

Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by Mjshexy(f): 3:43am On Dec 10, 2023
Two great men blessed with grace, God be praised cool

11 Likes

Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by Iamicekid(m): 3:48am On Dec 10, 2023
I like this, he is already using scope to appreciate bishop abioye, just incase people fit don start to dey reason him to also go his way and start his own church

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by Chibuzoripob: 4:15am On Dec 10, 2023
cool .Scope or scoop whatever. Both of them have come a long way.River that forsake/forget its source go RUN DRY.ELISHA Followed Elijah to the End.The Church doesn't belong to Bishop Oyedepo but God.Weda Bishop Abioye leave or NOT,the Church of God will still flourish like palm tree.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by Spy360(m): 5:25am On Dec 10, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool .Scope or scoop whatever. Both of them have come a long way.River that forsake/forget its source go RUN DRY.ELISHA Followed Elijah to the End. The Church doesn't belong to Bishop Oyedepo but God.Weda Bishop Abioye leave or NOT,yhe Church of God will still flourish like palm tree.
We are still investigating the bolded

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:30am On Dec 10, 2023
The devil will not rejoice, rather Heaven will rejoice because he has extricated himself from the clutches of a big time Pulpit Bandit.
These bandits operating with the Bible instead of guns are very well versed in emotional manipulation and blackmail.
Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by Ezmans: 6:56am On Dec 10, 2023
Mjshexy:
Two great men blessed with grace, God be praised cool
so Satan is no more in fire 🔥 rather in hell which is grave
Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by Blitzking: 7:02am On Dec 10, 2023
wrongman665:
This men grin

so devil is now in hell already?
he is no longer roaming looking for who to devour..lol
Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by Johnycastro18: 7:33am On Dec 10, 2023
Lobolintin:
His scooping the Man

if scooping will make and allow any tested and trusted comrade of yours remain with you

Then do the scooping joor grin

By the way, this is a holy scooping.
Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by AntiChristian: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2023
shocked
Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by nairacha: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2023
https://gist.github.com/gooddelivery/c20691d53ae1ca59620715770ea62647
GuruboiNaija:
The founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, has disclosed what will happen if the church’s First Vice President, Bishop Abioye leaves.

Bishop Oyedepo said the devil will rejoice in hell if Bishop Abioye dumps Living Faith Church.

.ng reports that Abioye met Oyedepo in the 80s as a student, and they have since grown the church together.

After Oyedepo departed Kaduna for Lagos, Abioye became the senior pastor of Garden of Faith in Kaduna, which was the former national headquarters of the church.

In 1993, he became a bishop in the church, and he’s currently heading the church Goshen branch in Nasarawa.

However, speaking at the ongoing Shiloh, Oyedepo extolled the followership qualities of Abioye.

According to Oyedepo: “If this man leaves Living Faith one second the devil will celebrate in hell, he’s solid with me day and night by genuine passion for soles to be saved as a lifestyle.

“He can tell you more stories; he’s been with me on borrowed motorbikes in the valleys and on the mountains.

“He follows me so hard; some occultic powers said if you can’t get the church, get the man,” but they testified that he was far above the sky, where they can’t locate him.

“Do you have value for God’s presence? Then engage with passion; don’t be a social member of this church, or won’t pay you.”

https://.ng/2023/12/10/shiloh-what-will-happen-if-abioye-leaves-living-faith-bishop-oyedepo/
Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by ictplotter(m): 9:49am On Dec 10, 2023
Naijanascam:
Wise man, a very wise man indeed
Redeemed to survive in hash economy grin grin grin
2023 cash out went successful and 2024 preparations follows immediately
Without vision, strategy n dedication you will only redeemed to perish with the harsh economy. No amount of religious beliefs will salvage you from harsh economy except you have a vision and foresight.
Churches and politics are same, the church needs bad government and poverty to sell it fake miracles.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by SIONKPO1(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2023
Bishop Abioye,very Humble and charismatic and a giver.
I have seen him countless times Ministering under rain ,going to interior Locations to take the good news to the people.
The Man is truly Anointed

1 Like

Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by AfroBeatDiary: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
Glory
Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by LordReed(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
Iamicekid:
I like this, he is already using scope to appreciate bishop abioye, just incase people fit don start to dey reason him to also go his way and start his own church

I tell you. I was just laughing as I read the OP. Na with eye mama dey use control pikin. LoLz.
Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by bdon123(m): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
Iamicekid:
Abioye cant go,Abioye is almost as powerful as oyedepo in that church n gav his whole life to that ministry. U wont understand until u hear abioye preach or see him pass differentiate oyedepo followership to his go hard.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by NoToPile: 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
Not a member if winners but I always appreciate the life of Bishop Abioye.

Some people don't understand that not every one is meant to be a G. O some will serve under others and will be blessed via their service, it doesn't mean they are not anointed but they are meant to serve under others, act as a support and they receive tremendous blessing.

Nowadays these our new generation pastors, whether God calls them or not, with small anointing like this they have opened church and taken some members along.

Nowadays most don't want to serve.
Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by Stone03: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
Bishop Abioye is an epitome of loyalty and stewardship
Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by Expanse2020(m): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ohun rugbo bo
By going means
The church will be divide into two
New church will be added
Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by Lobolintin(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
Johnycastro18:

if scooping will make and allow any tested and trusted comrade of yours remain with you

Then do the scooping joor grin

By the way, this is a holy scooping.

My blooda.. real holy scooping...

His son left his ministry..

E come dey scoop bros not to move .
Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by Johnycastro18: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
I tell you...nice one though grin
Lobolintin:

My blooda.. real holy scooping...

His son left his ministry..

E come dey scoop bros not to move .
Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by Lobolintin(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
Johnycastro18:
I tell you...nice one though grin

Lemme go and scoop my girl friend.. make she no leave meo
Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by Iamicekid(m): 3:33am On Dec 11, 2023
bdon123:

Abioye cant go,Abioye is almost as powerful as oyedepo in that church n gav his whole life to that ministry. U wont understand until u hear abioye preach or see him pass differentiate oyedepo followership to his go hard.

Dey play yet his son left to go start his own, in as much as I don’t like this, but the leaving of his son brought about that statement incase Abioye is also planning on leaving or incase some people may want to start telling abioye to also leave that’s is long overdue, na mind game baba play for there letting him know how he is appreciated and not to listen to what people may say or tell him to do
Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by bdon123(m): 7:35am On Dec 11, 2023
Iamicekid:

Dey play yet his son left to go start his own, in as much as I don’t like this, but the leaving of his son brought about that statement incase Abioye is also planning on leaving or incase some people may want to start telling abioye to also leave that’s is long overdue, na mind game baba play for there letting him know how he is appreciated and not to listen to what people may say or tell him to do
Theres nothing wrong wit his son leaving,its not supposed to be family business.although we all know church na business for naija
Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by Iamicekid(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
bdon123:

Theres nothing wrong wit his son leaving,its not supposed to be family business.although we all know church na business for naija

Same way there shouldn’t be nothing wrong if bishop abioye also decided to leave it doesn’t mean the devil has won, it’s just him leaving to start his own but guess that doesn’t apply right
Re: Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo by bdon123(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
Iamicekid:

Same way there shouldn’t be nothing wrong if bishop abioye also decided to leave it doesn’t mean the devil has won, it’s just him leaving to start his own but guess that doesn’t apply right
There wouldn't be anything wrong.infact,everyone prays to hav a faithful friend like abioye.If abioye leave ...he will take almost half d members wit him.Even oyedepo himself no dey use that man play. When they were starting,abioye was d one he gives d hardest job n he always deliver.Go n see how abioye is luved at Goshen.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Most Revenderd, Pastor,dr,supretendent,most Holy,arc-bishop, Apostle,jp / Right Vs Wrong Christianity? / God Want An African Pope If The Incumbent One Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.