Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave (30122 Views)

Banditry: We’re Reaping What We Sowed – Bishop Kukah / Dr Unago C. Shege Encourages Young Batists / Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by OmoGomesIlorin: 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
Themanleshey:
Really Nigerians need to encourage japa , let the government keep fooling their selves that japa is affecting the country.
Are you aware that Nigerians in diaspora contributes billions to the economy yearly ?
With the number of graduates being sent for NYSC every 4 months , you will know that japa is needed .
Where do you expect them to get job , the ones with job are not well paid .
Let the older ones leave and leave vacant for these young ones that are coming .
The older ones will come back in the future and invest in the economy .

This is one of the few post I am liking this year.
very rational and void of sentiment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by TheGift: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kloenboi:

But leaders we elected whom we think they have the capability and the willpower to liberate the country started running away from Nigeria even before it's independence and till this moment they are still running away, they all have their families there, they have beg mansions all over UK and US.

If poor man see small road to better their lives then you people will start discouraging them.

I have not discouraged any one. Rich people don’t Japa. Otedola and Elumelu are not thinking of how to Japa, and both of them became rich on this Nigeria, like many others , including the likes of Portable , so let’s not make it sound like anyone who lives automatically has a better life. There is always a trade off, but many don’t count the costs. A clear example are the many who die in the Mediterranean Sea heading to Europe, or those who have ended up as slaves in Arab countries or families being torn apart by the pressures of Japa…

Anyway, I encourage young people ,especially, to travel and explore the world, but I will never encourage them to run away “Japa” from challenges but to look for opportunities in them, whether within Nigeria or outside.
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by stormborn28(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
9JAMac10:
Bishop go get married and raise a family without government assistance in 🇳🇬. Funny people Asari dokubo voice

This is a foolish man talk
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by 7upnigeria: 1:57am On Dec 11, 2023
nams77:

Achiever grin
And fuel is now 650.
A bag of rice is almost 50k
How much is a dollar again?
He is an achiever and people are leaving this country is drove?
The worst forms of human beings are those who will tell themselves lie and believe in their lives.
I'm a realist.BAT is an ineffectual baboon.

I understand things are difficult but it's for the best to happen. Even if Obi or Atiku were President, things will be expensive if Subsidy was removed. The truth remains that BAT has way bigger achievement in his life than both Presidential candidate and is more trusted by some of us to move the country forward. You can support whoever you want, we will also support our own BAT. Mind you, some of us are making even more money with the high exchange rate, we sell dollar cash for Naira inflow. You'll not understand because some of your senses are just fixed on POVERTY and you dont see opportunities during difficult situations.
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by 7upnigeria: 2:12am On Dec 11, 2023
Achiever grin
And fuel is now 650.
A bag of rice is almost 50k
How much is a dollar again?
The worst forms of human beings are those who will tell themselves lie and believe in their lives.
I'm a realist.BAT is an ineffectual baboon.

nams77:

ME:
Tinubu remains an achiever, I live in Lagos and I CONTINUE to benefit from the foundation he laid in Lagos. Go to Lekki free trade zone, you'll see Dangote refineries and other companies who are operating and making money under a vision created by one man. The Lagos rail project, the BRT buses just to mention a few. INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENTdrives growth. I cant even tell you how much I make by selling just one property here on the island

nams77:

ME:
People did not just start leaving Nigeria. Mind you people leaving Nigeria HAVE MONEY, do you know how much it costs to get Visa and pay for flight tickets? No broke person will do that. The reason they're doing that is because of INCONSISTENT government policies in Nigeria caused by every new President wanting to come up with their own policies, NO CONTINUITY. That is what someone like Tinubu will address as it was done in Lagos and that is why each Governor in Lagos continues from where the last one stopped. The reason Lagos is far MORE PROSPEROUS than any other state in Nigeria despite the fact that many other states have oil and gas.
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by Ogunleti01: 5:38am On Dec 11, 2023
soccerlite:

You own Iran is cursed too ogunwerey
ole ole alapa ma sise! osise wa loo run abani nawo n be ni booji!aji na ese ti jeun aji gbo nini! Your case is beyond redemption
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by nams77: 5:47am On Dec 11, 2023
7upnigeria:

I understand things are difficult but it's for the best to happen. Even if Obi or Atiku were President, things will be expensive if Subsidy was removed. The truth remains that BAT has way bigger achievement in his life than both Presidential candidate and is more trusted by some of us to move the country forward. You can support whoever you want, we will also support our own BAT. Mind you, some of us are making even more money with the high exchange rate, we sell dollar cash for Naira inflow. You'll not understand because some of your senses are just fixed on POVERTY and you dont see opportunities during difficult situations.
You made a valid point at the beginning and I was just appreciating how objective and calm you were until you resorted to insults.
Firstly, the country would have still faced a terrible strait irrespective of who ever succeeded buhari, but here is where obi would have been different. Obi would have cut down the cost of governance. Just imagine Tinubu spending like we were in prosperous times. Imagine budgeting billions for the first lady car, buying a yatch worth billions, junketing all over the world with over-bloated entourage, wasting money at every given time. Budgeting billions for the VP and chief of staff office/residence. In a time like when Nigerians could barely feed? That the height of insensitivity! Gosh!
It's just like a man who earns ,200k and is indebted to the tune 5 million with over 70% or his salary going to debt servicing yet the man is still taking more loans, buying clothes and Cars like nothing is happening. Can you in all sincerity say that such a man is wise?
Thats the case of Bola.
I wonder where you guy keep your thinking cap. When we criticise, we are being logical.
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by 7upnigeria: 6:39am On Dec 11, 2023
nams77:

You made a valid point at the beginning and I was just appreciating how objective and calm you were until you resorted to insults.
Firstly, the country would have still faced a terrible strait irrespective of who ever succeeded buhari, but here is where obi would have been different. Obi would have cut down the cost of governance. Just imagine Tinubu spending like we were in prosperous times. Imagine budgeting billions for the first lady car, buying a yatch worth billions, junketing all over the world with over-bloated entourage, wasting money at every given time. Budgeting billions for the VP and chief of staff office/residence. In a time like when Nigerians could barely feed? That the height of insensitivity! Gosh!
It's just like a man who earns ,200k and is indebted to the tune 5 million with over 70% or his salary going to debt servicing yet the man is still taking more loans, buying clothes and Cars like nothing is happening. Can you in all sincerity say that such a man is wise?
Thats the case of Bola.
I wonder where you guy keep your thinking cap. When we criticise, we are being logical.

If you understand principle of governance, you'll understand the difference between Tinubu and Obi. Tinubu is a progressive while Obi is a conservative. Let me e plain better, Tinubu believes the best way to beat poverty/lack is to have ENOUGH MONEY to attend to your needs hence when you come to Lagos, he laid the foundation that you can make money FROM ANYTHING you do in Lagos, REAL ESTATE is now hot cake on the Island, even ordinary sand and granite suppliers are smiling to the bank, other associate business; engineers, house agents etc. Dangote refinery has started to work and it's just directly opposite Lekki deep seaport, I was there the other day and was just trying to imagine the number of people such massive brain work will employ in the nearest and furthest future, it's another Apapa in the making and may even become bigger than Apapa. Its d reason why TOP POLITICIANS who knows how you run an economy are lining up behind Tinubu, Eledumare will let TINUBU succeed. A conservative on the other hand is someone that believes that poverty can be defeated by NOT SPENDING MUCH of what you have with the hope that you dont run into a problem that will require you to spend much, a conservative does not think of UNIQUE WAYS to generate cash for BIG PROJECTS. That's why I always tell those supporting Obi to compare TINUBU'S ACHIEVEMENTS and OBI's ACHIEVEMENTS before we start any argument. See, even Soludo, the governor of Anambra does not support him. I THINK YOU SHOULD EDUCATE ME MORE ABOUT OBI's ACHIEVEMENTS AS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE.
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by creativehubb: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2023
The headline is misleading.
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by Yankee101: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2023
Misleading headline
He didn’t endorse japa
You missed figures of speech classes
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by Tonytonex(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2023
nurey:

Rubber is the most profitable tree crop in the world go and do your research. People only run away from it because of the maintenance stress and maturity age (7years)
wow! That's good to know. Most people don't know this.
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by SSpeter(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

Am not into snail but a friend that does it sold it to USA recently.
I like your sincerity, Agriculture is good, but for a young person who has no government support 😔 it is difficult. All over the world even in the UK, US and Europe government gives a lot of subsidies to farmers. I am not saying this because I read it, or someone said it, I am saying it because I work in consulting and I have worked in government projects on Agriculture, climate and sustainability in Europe and parts of North Africa. Agriculture is difficult to scale, time to maturity is long, you fight pest and diseases and you pay salaries. But if you are passionate about it, just do your homework. I have supported 3 guys separately that went into fish farming in the lekki axis of Lagos, initially they were doing well. They thanked me day and night but as at today they had sold their equipment, a geometric rise in feeds for the fish threw them out of business.
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by soccerlite: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2023
Ogunleti01:
ole ole alapa ma sise! osise wa loo run abani nawo n be ni booji!aji na ese ti jeun aji gbo nini! Your case is beyond redemption

ogunwerey sebi you are working and cashout too Abi
ogun eat it with you

So don't stress about others
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by Ogunleti01: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
soccerlite:

ogunwerey sebi you are working and cashout too Abi
ogun eat it with you

So don't stress about others
Your case is beyond redemption! Many are deranged; few are roaming the street
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by soccerlite: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ogunleti01:
Your case is beyond redemption! Many are deranged; few are roaming the street

Ogunwerey you are one of them too

Always remember
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by Ogunleti01: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
soccerlite:

Ogunwerey you are one of them too

Always remember
I guess they are aware at home that your issue has returnedgrin
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by soccerlite: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
SSpeter:
I like your sincerity, Agriculture is good, but for a young person who has no government support 😔 it is difficult. All over the world even in the UK, US and Europe government gives a lot of subsidies to farmers. I am not saying this because I read it, or someone said it, I am saying it because I work in consulting and I have worked in government projects on Agriculture, climate and sustainability in Europe and parts of North Africa. Agriculture is difficult to scale, time to maturity is long, you fight pest and diseases and you pay salaries. But if you are passionate about it, just do your homework. I have supported 3 guys separately that went into fish farming in the lekki axis of Lagos, initially they were doing well. They thanked me day and night but as at today they had sold their equipment, a geometric rise in feeds for the fish threw them out of business.

Stay blessed for this, and sharing your experience

Coupled with crop management expenses you now have to fight fulani herdsmen

Farming in nigeria is not only expensive it's too risk
A satchet of nirit habanero pepper is more than 50k

As you said, if you got the balls go for it
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by soccerlite: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ogunleti01:
I guess they are aware at home that your issue has returnedgrin

Ogunwerey hope they know about yours too Sha

Before you enter express fa
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by nams77: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
7upnigeria:

If you understand principle of governance, you'll understand the difference between Tinubu and Obi. Tinubu is a progressive while Obi is a conservative. Let me e plain better, Tinubu believes the best way to beat poverty/lack is to have ENOUGH MONEY to attend to your needs hence when you come to Lagos, he laid the foundation that you can make money FROM ANYTHING you do in Lagos, REAL ESTATE is now hot cake on the Island, even ordinary sand and granite suppliers are smiling to the bank, other associate business; engineers, house agents etc. Dangote refinery has started to work and it's just directly opposite Lekki deep seaport, I was there the other day and was just trying to imagine the number of people such massive brain work will employ in the nearest and furthest future, it's another Apapa in the making and may even become bigger than Apapa. Its d reason why TOP POLITICIANS who knows how you run an economy are lining up behind Tinubu, Eledumare will let TINUBU succeed. A conservative on the other hand is someone that believes that poverty can be defeated by NOT SPENDING MUCH of what you have with the hope that you dont run into a problem that will require you to spend much, a conservative does not think of UNIQUE WAYS to generate cash for BIG PROJECTS. That's why I always tell those supporting Obi to compare TINUBU'S ACHIEVEMENTS and OBI's ACHIEVEMENTS before we start any argument. See, even Soludo, the governor of Anambra does not support him. I THINK YOU SHOULD EDUCATE ME MORE ABOUT OBI's ACHIEVEMENTS AS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE.
Tinubu is spending on what? Himself and his cronies! Nigeria need people who will plug the loopholes and drains. Try cut down expenses and get the best brains to bring ingenious solutions. How I wish it was Osibanjo who got it instead of tinubu.
So in your perspective, if a company is having a financial crisis, you go on a spending spree?
Have you ever wondered why company downsize? What they hope to achieve?.
You folks need a lot of coaching in management.
A nation ought to be run like a company, with checks and balances, not like some damned charity organization.
I'm done with you guys
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by Ogunleti01: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
soccerlite:

Choi! Obviously you inherited your problem. And follow come madness dey difficult to cure oo. Beware of Mad man!
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by Ogunleti01: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
soccerlite:

Many are deranged; few are roaming the street. Soon you will get ur cure! Kii tan lara werey ko ma kun heeeiii haiii!
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by soccerlite: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ogunleti01:
Many are deranged; few are roaming the street. Soon you will get ur cure! Kii tan lara werey ko ma kun heeeiii haiii!

Ogunwerey you are part of the deranged too

Ogun go cure you
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by soccerlite: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ogunleti01:
Choi! Obviously you inherited your problem. And follow come madness dey difficult to cure oo. Beware of Mad man!

Ogunwerey your own was a spell cast on you

It's most difficult to cure
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by orisa37: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
NO TO JAPA IN NIGERIA.
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by Ogunleti01: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
soccerlite:

Ogunwerey you are part of the deranged too

Ogun go cure you
Afishebi abi Afosibi agba driver! Jobless old cunt! Go find your driving job but i still dey wonder person wey wan risk im life make you his driver
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by soccerlite: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ogunleti01:
Afishebi abi Afosibi agba driver! Jobless old cunt! Go find your driving job but i still dey wonder person wey wan risk im life make you his driver

Ogunwerey you are cashout you don't want others

Is it only you and ogun that want to cashout
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by Ogunleti01: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
soccerlite:

Ogunwerey you are cashout you don't want others

incoherent bleating from a goat! Afoshibi do find your driving job jeje. Lest i forget you said you are a storekeeper too. Afoshibi the jobless storekeeper
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by soccerlite: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ogunleti01:
incoherent bleating from a goat! Afoshibi do find your driving job jeje. Lest i forget you said you are a storekeeper too. Afoshibi the jobless storekeeper

Dangote Ogunwerey you have cashout, you don't want others

Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by Ogunleti01: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
soccerlite:

Ogunwerey your own was a spell cast on you

It's most difficult to cure
That is why you are begging people up and down for a driving job! I said it your case is beyond repair
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by Ogunleti01: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
soccerlite:

Dangote Ogunwerey you have cashout, you don't want others

Afosibi the driver! Ise ti ba e mule bi egbee isu. You need prayers
Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by soccerlite: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ogunleti01:
Afosibi the driver! Ise ti ba e mule bi egbee isu. You need prayers

Ogunwerey you have cashout, you don't want others

Re: Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave by Ogunleti01: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
soccerlite:

Ogunwerey you have cashout, you don't want others

This is how miserably miserable your life has turned The ewu would come here and be forming posh lori iro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) / 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition / Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.