Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) (68832 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / A Law Banning Poor Men From Polygamy. / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by armyofone(m): 2:46am On Dec 11, 2023
SAMBARRY:
You're being a liability to your uncle.leave your uncle alone and face God.maybe God is allowing your uncle to disappoint you so that you can look up to God and give him glory.

Meanwhile put control on your mouth,you eat too much.how can you go to your uncle's house,you never collect money you Dey chop like glutton.at least have some self respect.abi do you think his wife will not gist her husband that that your younger brother finished all the food I gave him,I even saw him snapping pictures with the food.you know how women talk

The man will just look at you with disdain and see finish like so this guy is not even serious.if o give him the money he will squander it.he has seen the signs already and it's clear he doesn't want to see you or talk to you thats why he's being evasive.hes even nice sef

Some uncles when they know you're a liability,they won't deal with you directly, they'll tell their wives to deal with you and women once their husbands give them small power to exert on another person,you know how high handed and saucy they can be.na from the front of the door she go dey follow you dey talk while raising her nose disdainfully at you i.e "my husband is not at home,wetin happen.so you came to beg for Money again? You no dey shame? Lazy man" bla bla.before you know it,she will start hurling insults at you.

Respect yourself o

That was why they loaded his breakfast dis and also loaded him with fishes - to last long wink

That his uncle knows symbolism.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Yankee101: 3:20am On Dec 11, 2023
Obavoh:

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why can’t he just say he can’t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis

He has told you already
Actions speaks louder than words abi?
Stop disturbing him and try to farm
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by John360comng: 3:42am On Dec 11, 2023
Emma1Oj:
No be everything person go use mouth tell you nau..!! You shld have detect that from his body language that he dot wanna give you.

You get mind oo.. y shld you track someone down by 6am in his own house when he's not owing you?

grin grin
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by patomberekpe(m): 3:59am On Dec 11, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Ungrateful weakling as you is the reason people don't help. Your uncle or whatever doesn't owe you and 600k for 2 years if you are hardworking, you should have gotten such amount through savings. You can work in bread factory, pure water package company, wheelbarrow assembly factory. 50k monthly salary will give u 600k in 6-8 months. Plus your wife doesn't need to sit back and wait for bread and fish to arrive before feeding 5000 multitude.
Just dey play with ur time.

Try to be realistic when you talk on social media, don't talk for the sake of talking, see how you made everything look easy, 50k salary and 600k 6momth. how about rent, food, transport, other expenses? the young man though didn't need 2yrs to understand he's uncle, A month is enough.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Angelicqueen(f): 4:20am On Dec 11, 2023
Go to your bank and collect the loan... Why must it be from family members??

God bless you.
I don't know if his uncle is a micro finance bank. Op is just fooling himself by promising to pay back which he knows he won't because na family things.
Uncle self come dey use brain for am
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Caseless: 4:45am On Dec 11, 2023
Obavoh:

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why can’t he just say he can’t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis
Since you noticed he's not ready to give, why not leave him alone? He'd begin to treat you like a worthless piece of paper if you continue to disturb him.

Just find other means.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:46am On Dec 11, 2023
KEEP TRYING HE MIGHT BE TESTING YOU
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by lordswill03: 5:13am On Dec 11, 2023
I hope you gave your friend some o the fish?
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Kachidubem: 5:24am On Dec 11, 2023
Obavoh:

Your uncle is experienced...he knows Nigerians don't pay back loan esp young family members
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by 123papas(m): 5:49am On Dec 11, 2023
Are you sure the wife is not the one with the wealth? Ask her for the loan instead.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Xkale1996(m): 5:51am On Dec 11, 2023
Obavoh:
I have been trying to obtain a loan of ₦600,000 from my wealthy uncle for the past 2 years.

This man has the habit turning me up and down. Come today, come tomorrow is all I hear.

Yesterday morning, I heard he was in the village and my friend and I tracked him down around 6a.m.

We were told he was still in bed. His wife welcomed us in and served us breakfast

man u Bleep up I no go lie you

Why begging him

Allow him since he don't want to give u

Get levels

Hustle o

Stop begging him
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Demajor2022: 6:22am On Dec 11, 2023
For two years you are still waiting on your uncle for a loan?
That means you are not ready to pay back the money but just want to collect the money from him by force and start telling stories later.
If you had asked him for help maybe he can help you with any money then look for more money elsewhere.
One of the greatest risks you can involve yourself in in this Nigeria is to borrow anyone money.
It's only 5% that you will lucky to get your money back out of 100%.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by SAMBARRY: 6:38am On Dec 11, 2023
armyofone:

That was why they loaded his breakfast dis and also loaded him with fishes - to last long wink

That his uncle knows symbolism.
so that is the substitute for the ₦600k grin

So it's as good as he has eaten his ₦600k on a meal grin tuehhhh
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:44am On Dec 11, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
You are a begger. Allow your poor uncle to breathe please 🙏
Hahahaha
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Geonigga(m): 6:56am On Dec 11, 2023
So for the past two years you can't save upto 600,000 as a young man, I see why your uncle has been avoiding giving you the money
Obavoh:
I have been trying to obtain a loan of ₦600,000 from my wealthy uncle for the past 2 years.

This man has the habit turning me up and down. Come today, come tomorrow is all I hear.

Yesterday morning, I heard he was in the village and my friend and I tracked him down around 6a.m.

We were told he was still in bed. His wife welcomed us in and served us breakfast

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by HighTableVoice: 6:58am On Dec 11, 2023
Geovanni412:

Op has like four little children or more

It will be hard for him to save that kinda money from a job

If he has a business or good side hustle, perhaps, he can do that.

Him Gather children and forget to gather money. Dey play

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Validated: 7:39am On Dec 11, 2023
Obavoh:

Did you not see any banks to borrow from in the past 730 days? Haba, your uncle understood your type. Back in the early 2000, my cousin came to me with this sort of story. He lived in PH and came to tell me he was into used clothes business and needed money to buy some bails.
He said it was a loan. The money I had to buy a plot was what I loaned him and I was clear to him that if he does not pay, that is final.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by ClitRaider: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2023
Obavoh:

Action speaks louder than voice.

What else do you want the man to do?!
What if he doesn't have the money?
You think say na every big man get cash?!

He's tried everything to avoid you but you stick to him like a fvcking leech.

You no dey shame?
You got breakfast and bundle of fish yet you're angry.

For over a year of failed attempts of ripping your brother, you still have the audacity to bring the matter online..

You must be a flatty-yebhoe, those peeps are shamelessly shameless.

If I were your brother, I'd stay away from village cos he doesnt Owe your lazyass shishi.

You're not only wicked, you're evil too.

SMH.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by v2: 8:04am On Dec 11, 2023
Obavoh:

You don't give family member loan because they don't pay back 99% of the time.
You only give what you can part with and he obviously cannot part with what you are asking for.

Also, you must to drop that entitlement mentality and seek the fund you need elsewhere where it will be purely transactional and you pay the consequence for not paying back the loan.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Emu4u2c: 8:07am On Dec 11, 2023
Blazebond:
When someone pens down a post like this,it is best to abstain from commenting on it if you have no positive words for the person,why all the unnecessary insensitive comments,what do you people even take this life as,some of you don't even have more than three million or ten million as savings and you are already acting as if you can control all life has to throw at you,I advise you All to desist from mocking a person at his/her low points and to the poster,stay positive and stay strong, dedicate your time into doing something to earn a living and seek other person's that might be able to listen to your idea that you seek a loan for,ignore that uncle of yours,he ain't family,he is just related to you by blood,and to those making stupid arrogant statements, pray that life doesn't teach you a bitter lesson.

WAIT A MINUTE....

SO BECAUSE THE UNCLE IS PRESUMABLY "RICH"..HE CAN'T SEEK ALTERNATIVES ELSE WHERE?

DID YOU SEE WHEN THE JOBLESS BLOKE SAID HE TRACKED A FULL GROWN MAN?

WE ARE NOT HYPOCRITES HERE IN NAIRALAND...WE CALL OUT YOUR BULLSHIT...WAS HE EXPECTING A PAT ON THE BACK FOR THE MONITORING SPIRIT HE HAS TURNED HIMSELF TO BE?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Emu4u2c: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2023
ClitRaider:

Action speaks louder than voice.

What else do you want the man to do?!
What if he doesn't have the money?
You think say na every big man get cash?!

He's tried everything to avoid you but you stick to him like a fvcking leech.

You no dey shame?
You got breakfast and bundle of fish yet you're angry.

For over a year of failed attempts of ripping your brother, you still have the audacity to bring the matter online..

You must be a flatty-yebhoe, those peeps are shamelessly shameless.

If I were your brother, I'd stay away from village cos he doesnt Owe your lazyass shishi.

You're not only wicked, you're evil too.

SMH.
The uncle understood the idiot was hungry so they Fed him first
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by LZAA: 8:21am On Dec 11, 2023
My gee no vex but...
You no wise 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by sylve11: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2023
Obavoh:
After eating, the wife asked us to sit outside and served us some fruits.

As we were eating, my uncle came out and greeted us. This was around 9:30am. He went inside again and we waited for about 3hrs before he stepped outside.

He told me to go inside and collect a package from his wife, which I did.

When I came out, my friend told me my uncle drove his car out of the compound.

I was heartbroken.

The wife gave me frozen fish. My wife fried some and roasted the rest because we don’t own freezer

Na bongas him give you so.

But why stalk a man for two years just to have him loan you some money?

If I were you, I go look for alternatives. Work and save. cool
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by eROCK247(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2023
You get uncle wife when dey give you better breakfast, host you and give you solid takeaway and you nor dey happy.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by JordanMichael(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2023
Two years you've been begging him for loan Move on man!
Obavoh:

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by zedegit: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2023
ItisWell22:

How 50k in 6-8 months wan yield 600k? 🤔

Another method of calculation asides 50,000 X 6 or 8 don fall out?
Come teach me abeg… 🫣

Na new update o. grin

Teacher teach me nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Akerele44(m): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2023
See as he dey chop like fani kayode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by aalangel(f): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2023
Obavoh:
After eating, the wife asked us to sit outside and served us some fruits.

As we were eating, my uncle came out and greeted us. This was around 9:30am. He went inside again and we waited for about 3hrs before he stepped outside.

He told me to go inside and collect a package from his wife, which I did.

When I came out, my friend told me my uncle drove his car out of the compound.

I was heartbroken.

The wife gave me frozen fish. My wife fried some and roasted the rest because we don’t own freezer

This story is funny on a lighter note....on a serious note, don't bother with the man again.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by mruwaifo(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2023
Then why havent you paid yourself in 2 years. You even had the gall to post the breakfast you were served.
Obavoh:

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by abbeyd2(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2023
What you are planning to do with 600k for the past 2 years now, 1m can't do it. Why not sort for alternative means?
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by upuphim(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2023
@poster if you can any plot of our land (Pwan Group) in estates in 23 states of the nation including Abuja worth N6m, you will be paid N600,000 commission. In fact, that your uncle can buy. Just tell him to patronise your new line of business. If you are interested, reach me on +234 8033375377.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night / 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.