Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) (68887 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / A Law Banning Poor Men From Polygamy. / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Magnitium500: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2023
One thing you should know as a grown up man, your uncles has is own financial problem like everyone else

Secondly stop these entitlement mentality your uncle don't owed you anything (nothing)

Silence is the best answer (your uncle has answered you long time ago but you are so dumb noticing it, the worst thing would happen to an adult is to wait till someone orally replies you when you had been obviously answered to)

They are loan apps online to apply for loan why disturbing your struggling uncle at this financial timing in the country (oga you get mind o, you wicked to even track that your uncle late in the night)

Mr man find way to raise money stop being parasitic to your uncle, mtcheww

End.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by achimendy(m): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Obavoh:

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why canโ€™t he just say he canโ€™t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis

Must he tell you b4 you'll know and understand that he don't want to give you?

Leave that uncle alone and explore other options.
Have some respect for yourself pls.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by achimendy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
Magnitium500:
One thing you should know as a grown up man, your uncles has is own financial problem like everyone else

Secondly stop these entitlement mentality your uncle don't owed you anything (nothing)

Silence is the best answer (your uncle has answered you long time ago but you are so dumb noticing it, the worst thing would happen to an adult is to wait till someone orally replies you when you had been obviously answered to)

They are loan apps online to apply for loan why disturbing your struggling uncle at this financial timing in the country (oga you get mind o, you wicked to even track that your uncle late in the night)

Mr man find way to raise money stop being parasitic to your uncle, mtcheww

End.

Bitter truth.

Nigerians and their entitlement mentality.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by OgaTheTop2: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Entitlement mentality. Your Uncle owns you no shit. He probably couldn't say 'No' to your face out of respect. Guy, go hustle up and feed your family.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Worgwu001: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Obavoh:

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why canโ€™t he just say he canโ€™t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis

You need to understand by now, I guess you're not a kid. That your so called uncle doesn't want to give you all he sees in you is a hungry fellow that's why he gives you what you want
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by cravingmind: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
You are a begger. Allow your poor uncle to breathe please ๐Ÿ™

In the year ahead of you;

May you continue to grow in wisdom.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by HRMK: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
AND YOU STILL BLV YOUR UNCLE IS TO BLAME?CAPITAL NO!A MAN SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR A 600K LOAN WONT FALL FOR BREAKFAST BAIT!YOU PRESENTED YOURSELF AS A HUNGRY MAN AND DUELY TREATED AS SUCH!NEXT TIME YOU DONT GET DISTRACTED!FACE WHAT YOU ARE THERE FOR!GOODLUCK!!
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Justiceleague1: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Sillymoderators don๐Ÿ—๏ธ grin:

Don't be surprised if he starts telling you that it was his father that sent his uncle to school.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Munzy14(m): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Obavoh:

If I am that your uncle, you wont see that fried egg breakfast or even the frozen fish.. grin

No food for lazy man.

Gold is given to those who know the value.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by regenerateman(m): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jeon:
WHEN ARE YOU GIVING US THE 6TH CHILD?

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Obavoh, pls answer this question.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by PrettyIfy7: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Why is he asking for such a big loan. from one person, its not balanced.

And apart from monetary value, what is the value of their family associations, is it only when it comes to money demands then he remembers he has a brother or uncle.

if everything is weighted properly, some things are not worth it. If there is no real value in family associations, then what is the essense of it.

There are other important values

1) trust
2) respect
3) Boundaries
4) Knowledge Sharing
5) Good Advise
6) Physical assistance
7) Watching for the good of everyone, and which ususally leads to discussions and advise.
cool Spending some time together.
9) Not becomming demanding and entitled.

Please dont spread these stories to strangers, protect your Uncle from some ears. Now keep this to yourself. With all these kidnapping, my brother, dont discuss these things with others, but here is discreet sha undecided undecided

600k is big loan? How? Like how?
Money that can not even pay one year shop rent in some areas here in the east.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
cheesy, it is and it is not. And you know the people, our character is dangerous. Bank gives loan, or a group of people can give loan, not an individual.

In some communities, they come together because they are smart and give loan to who needs it, its safer that way, not an individual, but if there is great trust then an individual can do that, and if it will not disturb their peace of mind.

its not the amount of money that counts, its trust and value system, which nigerians lack, they are mostly crime prone.

Therefore, trust is more important than amount. Even what is a huge amount is relative. The damage to trust, can lead to more costlier effect in human nature.

PrettyIfy7:

600k is big loan? How? Like how?
Money that can not even pay one year shop rent in some areas here in the east.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by mariahAngel(f): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
AngelicBeing:
cc: MariahAngel, another block buster Holywood fictional story, starring Obavoh and his Rich uncle, date of film release in different parts of the world is 15th January 2024

Obavoh never fails to entertain. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by armyofone(m): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2023
SAMBARRY:
so that is the substitute for the โ‚ฆ600k grin

So it's as good as he has eaten his โ‚ฆ600k on a meal grin tuehhhh

Ahn ahn! How would you go on a trip (money asking trip) to ask for money and start your day in the person's house with such nice breakfast 8 sad cheesy

You show them you came to plead for financial assistance not food by saying "you ate already, thank you"

You sit with madam, gist her what you are doing and the additional help you want from them to lift up. List your accomplishments so far and what is left. People don't know how philanthropy works. Well.....
Instead he went soliciting for nice breakfast and fishes to last long grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by PrettyIfy7: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
SeriouslySense:
cheesy, it is and it is not. And you know the people, our character is dangerous. Bank gives loan, or a group of people can give loan, not an individual.

In some communities, they come together because they are smart and give loan to who needs it, its safer that way, not an individual, but if there is great trust then an individual can do that, and if it will not disturb their peace of mind.

its not the amount of money that counts, its trust and value system, which nigerians lack, they are mostly crime prone.

Therefore, trust is more important than amount. Even what is a huge amount is relative. The damage to trust, can lead to more costlier effect in human nature.

To me giving a good amount of money to a family member or close relative in order to establish the person is the best way to stay rich and avoid much disturbances.

He can dash him that small amount if it can help him stand.

The best form of charity is not giving someone food. It is setting someone up to stand on his or her own.

Investing in humans is the best form of investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by SAMBARRY: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
grin
armyofone:

Ahn ahn! How would you go on a trip (money asking trip) to ask for money and start your day in the person's house with such nice breakfast 8 sad cheesy

You show them you came to plead for financial assistance not food by saying "you ate already, thank you"

You sit with madam, gist her what you are doing and the additional help you want from them to lift up. List your accomplishments so far and what is left. People don't know how philanthropy works. Well.....
Instead he went soliciting for nice breakfast and fishes to last long grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
For the hardworking it is, and your statement is true indeed, that is the best thing to do, if one can do it, but for the cunning and dubious it is not.

PrettyIfy7:

To me giving a good amount of money to a family member or close relative in order to establish the person is the best way to stay rich and avoid much disturbances.

He can dash him that small amount if it can help him stand.

The best form of charity is not giving someone food. It is setting someone up to stand on his or her own.

Investing in humans is the best form of investment.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by millionboi2: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Ungrateful weakling as you is the reason people don't help. Your uncle or whatever doesn't owe you and 600k for 2 years if you are hardworking, you should have gotten such amount through savings. You can work in bread factory, pure water package company, wheelbarrow assembly factory. 50k monthly salary will give u 600k in 6-8 months. Plus your wife doesn't need to sit back and wait for bread and fish to arrive before feeding 5000 multitude.
Just dey play with ur time.

Modified:

Because you requested for proper tutorial, if you are reading an English sentence where there is maths input, always follow the grammar not the int.
That's why in python program its in English vocabulary where numbers are int.
So to print, you need to put your calculation based on Analytical reasoning.
Where OP eats bread and egg with butter, and went home with fish, and wife make it to consume, thus wife can work in bread factory, whilst husband works in wheel barrow factory, both can save towards there goal within 2 years to sprout 600k without hassle. Hope this clarify your ignorance.
It's well with me this Christmas as my wife just brought in a new member in my home under my watchful eyes.
50k salary,him no go chop.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by millionboi2: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, you LACK Smartness and food discipline.๐Ÿ˜’

See how you were eating Bread and Fried Eggs like an HUNGRY prisoner!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

You should have rejected the meal and asked for can water.๐Ÿ™‚

U too like Food.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Dat's how you once REJECTED a Good paying Job with accomodation because of the Foreign food they gave you
And ran home to your wife's Akpu and Okro soup! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฆ
hahahaha he is the one right.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by millionboi2: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
ussv:

It`s never a good idea to loan money to family members, most times, it does not bring good outcome. Reduce the amount and ask him to support you in a business venture you are trying to undertake; he might assist you. I had a thriving mobile phone business before, family and friends brought it down. Most of them bought credit and refused to pay. Some of my close family will just show up in my shop and demand for cash. My salesgirl will just call me and say, "Oga , your sister is here, or your brother is here, he is asking for transport etc. " My business was ruined because of that. My brother, familiarity breeds contempt. I don learn my lesson.
Na you no dey stay shop monitor your sales, what you give out don't suppose to bring you down.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Thazard(m): 7:43am On Feb 18
Mhizzard:
We track him down just like a theif.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Thazard(m): 7:44am On Feb 18
Emu4u2c:
He even get mind talk say he track him uncle..na to kidnap the uncle remain
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night / Shikini Money: Smart Tvsโœ”๏ธ & Soundbars โœ”๏ธ / 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.