Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) (68784 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / A Law Banning Poor Men From Polygamy. / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Dshocker(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why can’t he just say he can’t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis

If it was a "LOAN", why not approach micro finance bank, or mobile loan apps, like Fairmoney?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by okrikaboi: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
You dey beg the same money for two years wey you for don get skill wey your uncle go dey pay you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by bdon123(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why can’t he just say he can’t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis
U are a begger.ur uncle too is an idiot.he jst day he dont hav or he cant loan u n stop deceiving u.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Na so, to collect is sweet to pay back na wahalla

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Yevabi(f): 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
Use online loan apps. Start small

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by gabicon: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:
I have been trying to obtain a loan of ₦600,000 from my wealthy uncle for the past 2 years.

This man has the habit turning me up and down. Come today, come tomorrow is all I hear.

Yesterday morning, I heard he was in the village and my friend and I tracked him down around 6a.m.

We were told he was still in bed. His wife welcomed us in and served us breakfast

Don't let anyone tell you they don't want to help you twice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by nairalanda1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Puss360:
Go to your bank and collect the loan... Why must it be from family members??

Nigerian banks and loan eh?

Dele Sobowale who has a sunday article in the Vanguard newspaper, once wrote about a rich Nigerian who approached his bank for a loan of two million naira....for two of his nephews who wanted to start polutry business. He even had a collateral that was ultraadequate, and had even taken a loan from the bank previously which he paid off in full with interest.

Bank said no.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by kophy(m): 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

You are not a begger, but I am sure this his actions will bring out the best you have within. It just a matter of time, you will praise God in few months to come.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by iamjagars: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Only God knows
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Sillymoderators: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

For two years you are asking your uncle for loan and you are not even ashamed to continue asking? Can't you look else where shoooooo!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by uvie66: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Eh hen then leave the Man alone and his money, na by byforce make im give you loan.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Deogratiasfx: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:
I have been trying to obtain a loan of ₦600,000 from my wealthy uncle for the past 2 years.

This man has the habit turning me up and down. Come today, come tomorrow is all I hear.

Yesterday morning, I heard he was in the village and my friend and I tracked him down around 6a.m.

We were told he was still in bed. His wife welcomed us in and served us breakfast

The sad thing is, 9 out of every 10 runs away and would refuse to pay back the loan, waiting for when the person will react and you call him a wicked uncle.
From experience, any money I can't dash u I can't loan u; especially family members.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by tenpipsperday: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

For two years you have survived without his loan why not keep what has kept you afloat since then.

₦600,000 of last two years is not same now so your uncle knows you are not serious. Sorry for the hard truth o

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Quebec91(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
grin cheesy
Obavoh:

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by MayowaTallguy: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
The poor man only need a capital to start a business...
We rise by lifting others...
It's a very simple logic but not applicable here in our country
My brother,just chop the bread and fish make you clean mouth and dont think of him as a bad person
In few years time you will be in his shoes and will realize u can't satisfy all wants and needs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by uvie66: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
Puss360:
Go to your bank and collect the loan... Why must it be from family members??
the thing weak me, i think he Isn't going to pay back
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by MindHacker9009(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

You think your uncle does not have loan his is paying back with interest. He knows that if he gives you the free loan you may come back to even as for more without paying the one he gave you before.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by OrjiAlex(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
[color=#990000][/color] The guy has mind to even use both butter and egg at the same time
Obavoh:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by joshmee4real(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
The way you eat everything they serve you,even your Wife too. You must have eaten the 600k. I don't know what more you want

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Franzinni: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
There is a lesson behind his actions ... He wants you to know how hard it is to get money, especially from him so you would never think of him when you are planning to loan money again ... He is a good uncle e get why ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

This is why he is treating you that way....he knows that once you get the loan, you will be richer than him in dressing.....😂😂😂 very smart Uncle.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Deogratiasfx: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sofistcatdmoron:

Na so, to collect is sweet to pay back na wahalla

That is the average human for u. Pay back, you will hear stories; that is if they pick ur call o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Felaincarnated: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
Naso una dey vomit careless.. No be person also make dat him uncle. Which factory go pay 50k salary in dis dispension wen odas dey fold up.
MatrixReloaded:
Ungrateful weakling as you is the reason people don't help. Your uncle or whatever doesn't owe you and 600k for 2 years if you are hardworking, you should have gotten such amount through savings. You can work in bread factory, pure water package company, wheelbarrow assembly factory. 50k monthly salary will give u 600k in 6-8 months. Plus your wife doesn't need to sit back and wait for bread and fish to arrive before feeding 5000 multitude.
Just dey play with ur time.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by armyofone(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

A loan indeed. Giving family 600k loan is money gone forever. Too much entitled mentality.

I hope he gift you something to lift you though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by linearity: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Uncle know say na hunger bi your main issue na make arrange with him wife take give you that succulent meal, then topped with packaged fresh fish to go!

Otherwise wetin go make you go visit this man wey you dey eye for N600k ‘loan’ since two years now, dem come set table and come spread leg come chop upon say, dem tell you say the person wey you come see still dey sleep…. Even if you nova chop for two weeks, you for ask for bottle water dey sip to show seriousness and focus.

Na when your uncle come downstairs wey una don go outside come see as you destroy the food na him make am conclude say na hungry dey worry you true true.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by akpumping7720(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

You better look for a cooperative society to join. With consistent savings you can raise that money from the cooperative and pay back.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Sillymoderators: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
spinna:
Lol aggressive begging and skillful evasion...

Probably your entitled mindset is what is turning him off

Or hes trying to help you by trying to make you stop begging

The fish is a coded message

Go and learn to fish instead of begging for fish

Go ahead and start that business with what you have and where you are

The "rich men are evil" philosophy is a key characteristic of a poverty mindset

Also do you not feel the wife or husband will see this post where you are deriding them after they were so kind to give you all that nice fish plus a rich breakfast

Don't be surprised if he starts telling you that it was his father that sent his uncle to school.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by RichAbujaGuy: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
The ingratitude of op.
There must be some missing parts to the story.
The uncle probably previously taught his nephew how to fish (to make his own way) but it seems he failed and is in carry over stage in life's lessons. cheesy
Imagine sitting for three whole unproductive hours waiting to beg for the blessings bestowed on a relative. 🤭

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by blackgold2018(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

nope.. you are purely a begger and lack emotional intelligent. Must he give you a loan?? Must you feel entitled for the loan??

Or is it because he’s your uncle and you feel he’s entitled to help you.

With this your comment attitude you just displayed, your Uncle must have noticed you won’t pay back any loan.

Someone that’s saying no indirectly to you since and even offered you a breakfast as for the poor hungry begger you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by VIKTO83(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
Pray he doesn't give u bad money.
Pray u don't force him to give u money u will regret later and won't be able to pay back.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Ungrateful weakling as you is the reason people don't help. Your uncle or whatever doesn't owe you and 600k for 2 years if you are hardworking, you should have gotten such amount through savings. You can work in bread factory, pure water package company, wheelbarrow assembly factory. 50k monthly salary will give u 600k in 6-8 months. Plus your wife doesn't need to sit back and wait for bread and fish to arrive before feeding 5000 multitude.
Just dey play with ur time.

You know family members have this entitlement mentality. They ask you for something like it's there right. I love what the uncle is doing him next time he will learn to work hard and stop begging

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.