Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? (8724 Views)

Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Dpaulie(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If you wish to reason the things of God never do so in such a way as to reduce God to your line of reasoning--- never lean on your understanding. Always aim to keep God's Word True no matter what. God said He does not answer the prayers of the sinner(He never once changed His mind about this anywhere in scripture) so why do you assume--- no, conclude even ---- that God changed His mind and answers the prayers of the same sinners whom He swore He does not answer? Is God some sort of mumu to you? undecided

You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who he loves. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness so that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. As Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the only path to God and His righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, so that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided
I'm not righteous but HE has been answering my prayer, not faithful but HE's been faithful

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by kelesomething: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2023
A well paying job... He answered my prayers as I was called to resume during the second quarter of the year. Most especially, the Offer was a Birthday gift as I got it on my month of birth (birthday month). Grateful to God for what He has done and what He will continue to do in my life.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by TheGift: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
There is no imaginary being up there in the sky answering your prayers
Stop being stupid
The stupidity of our fore fathers is enough

The same white that deceived our fore fathers just to get what they wanted from them as at then are not the ones sacking a Nigerian nurse in the UK just because she was praying for a patient

Same man of God called suleiman that could not rely on God's prayer for his protection and hurriedly jump into a bullet proof car

Do your investigation and research on top ten countries that believe in prayers, God and spirituality and also do another research on ten countries that doesn't give a fuckkk about God, prayers and spirituality you will see that those countries that does not give a fuckkk about God are progressing and developing.
The human mind can be conditioned to believe in what does not exist and the mind will adapt to it..that is exactly what the white men did to our forefathers. But now we this smart generation reject those rubbish

I know stupid people like you will pop up and quote me. Please before any one quote me again ensure your brain power is top notch

Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales.
It encourages it’s followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes it’s followers proud instead of being ashamed of their ignorance.

Let’s leave Christianity and religion aside for starters.

1. Are you saying there is no creator? Or source of all creation?

2. If yes, to “1”, do you have proof?

3. If yes to “2”, please share.

Then we can take it from there.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Fatbam005: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Stop being stupid

The same white that deceived our fore fathers just to get what they wanted from them as at then are now the ones sacking a Nigerian nurse in the UK just because she was praying for a patient

Same man of God called suleiman that could not rely on God's prayer for his protection and hurriedly jump into a bullet proof car

Do your investigation and research on top ten countries that believe in prayers, God and spirituality and also do another research on ten countries that doesn't give a fuckkk about God, prayers and spirituality you will see that those countries that does not give a fuckkk about God are progressing and developing too faster than the speed of light.
The human mind can be conditioned to believe in what does not exist and the mind will adapt to it..that is exactly what the white men did to our forefathers. But now we this smart generation reject those rubbish

I know stupid people like you will pop up and quote me. Please before any one quote me again ensure your brain power is top notch

Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales.
It encourages it’s followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes it’s followers proud instead of being ashamed of their ignorance.

A fool who can't explain how his brain was formed in her mother's womb is using the same empty brain to argue supernatural things.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Sniperwallace07(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2023
So much to thank God for. God is able to do exceedingly and abundantly.

If U have a challenge, trust Him to help U overcome it.

Only a fool says there's no God.[color=#990000][/color]

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Mhizzard(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2023
There are many i can't point out though.Passing my neco exam,despite being my first time of participation.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by ViceGovernor: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2023
Happy Sunday my people.
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Burgerlomo: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2023
They are too many🙏 I thank you Lord 🙏 All glory, honor and adoration be to your holy name Lord 🙏

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Fayos1(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2023
Man90:
I prayed for breath in my nostrils and he gave it to me. I'm grateful
You didn't have breath before?
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Greatzeus(m): 10:39am On Dec 10, 2023
To see 2023 through in perfect health✓
Safe delivery of my baby✓
Not to lose my life or that of my immediate family and mother and siblings ✓
Provisions,this year I made money that will pay for my house rent for 2024 in just 2 days within 3 weeks . Money I never planned for,not my salary or allowances or from my side hustle. Despite having saved for my rent already ✓
Seeing my baby in perfect health✓
I give all glory to God 🙏

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by 1TrippleCee: 10:42am On Dec 10, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Stop being stupid

The same white that deceived our fore fathers just to get what they wanted from them as at then are now the ones sacking a Nigerian nurse in the UK just because she was praying for a patient

Do your investigation and research on top ten countries that believe in prayers, God and spirituality and also do another research on ten countries that doesn't give a fuckkk about God, prayers and spirituality you will see that those countries that does not give a fuckkk about God are progressing and developing too faster than the speed of light.

Devil has already captured your soul. Listen hell is unquencahble fire that lasts forever and ever and ever. Dont go and find God. Be walking blindly into fire
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by lere1990(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2023
Omooba77:
What Are your prayers God have answered in year 2023?
get a good job
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Kingozymandias(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2023
Leodeking/ Omenka / many other accounts he has ... Have all been exposed on this forum for the kafir scammer he is!!! Numerous believers have been saved from his fraud !!

Takbir !!! Allāhu akbar!!!

Takbir !!! Allāhu akbar!!!!!!

Takbir !!! Allāhu akbar!!!!!!!!!!

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by toy2020(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2023
Good health
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by dannykares: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2023
Bless me with a cute baby boy

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Dcaliphate(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2023
Inshort what God did for me this year surpassed all he has ever done for me since I was born. My dad died this year, he was successfully buried without any hassles this year, the burial ended in massive praise. God also rescued me from kidnappers this year. I was kidnapped 2months ago but I escaped unhurt thru the bushes. At the end I also recovered my car that they took. Na me God do Xmas for and I'm so grateful, of a truth God answers prayers

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by dannykares: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2023
Bless me with a cute baby boy, good health, more promotion , protection and provision

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Davy606(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2023
AM STILL ALIVE

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by juggernaut35(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2023
For getting me reinstated after I almost got laid off at my place of work. My enemies (colleagues) that wanted to see me go down were all shocked and ashamed to see me return. 😁🙏

7 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Jedtam: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2023
Did some things I never believed I could do. I really thank God for that but I missed lot of opportunities, I just pray they reappear again even before the year ends
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Nairalander248: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Stop being stupid

This one that football bet and staking don kill finish.

You dey mislead people that their faith are bit shakky.

Look into that sky and still repeat that statement....

It's only a fools that says there is no God.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by saintkel(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Stop being stupid

Christianity atleast is a sane religion where u believe without killing.....if u wanna argue religion, go to Kano n argue about Mohammed....come back n tell me how u feel after

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by waice6571: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2023
Antagonist arose from every angle at work... Open criticism to the the point that my desk was removed from general office floor to a secluded and isolated office.... It was so much that they reported me to the HR, I was removed from the office WhatsApp group amd lots of all those office politics.

I always smiled and always recited Psalm 24, 121, 3, 16 vs 1 repeatedly... Sometimes more than 10 times in a day.... The first thing I noticed is that, I was making more than 3x of my salary and I was able to support the branch in my little capacity. Later I was recommended for all expenses paid international with a cash gift from another source. I later became a brach head with official car. I was able to change my apartment...

Each time that there's a gang up against me... It will just turn to celebration for me... Many testimonies.... This year has been great for me even though I still have numerous things I am looking up unto God for especially my project... but, my life is like of king David who triumph always in adversity.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Greatzeus(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2023
ItisWell22:
Waiting for 11th hour miracle!

Not gon’ be ungrateful though,
God has been so faithful. 🙌🥹
It will end in praise. Don't be discouraged,you will get there

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by kerry57: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2023
I am bouncing in the Lord as always

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Jokerman(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2023
My wife got pregnant after 3 years of marriage

8 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2023
In all, I say thanks be to God Almighty!
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Emma09(m): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2023
Got remarried again after 5yrs of Seperation. What God cannot do doesn't exist.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by adaperry25: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2023
Got promoted in my workplace and got a plot of land.
Thank you Jesus.
I'm hoping for God to give me the right woman to marry.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Beuberry(f): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:
Obi became the President!
O lopolo rara!
Wetin concern Hoebee here?
Aren't you supposed to be grateful you are alive and IDF no bomb you?
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by waice6571: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Stop being stupid

The only mistake of average deranged people have is their inability to differentiate between religion and spirituality.

Until you understand and come in consonance with reality of life then, you can make sense to your yourself in life. Until then, let the principality of weed and liquor continue to dominate and reign supreme upon your life.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by AntiChristian: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2023
Beuberry:

O lopolo rara!
Wetin concern Hoebee here?
Aren't you supposed to be grateful you are alive and IDF no bomb you?

I'm grateful Obi no win!

Olopọlọ ayan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Today I Quit Going To Church: It's All A Sham / The Many Lies Told By Jesus / God Allegedly Directed A Pastor To Divorce His Eloped Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.