Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh (66969 Views)

Olayinka Solomon Grinds Her Husband At Their Wedding Reception (Pictures) / Mercy Johnson And Husband At Pastor Ofure's Birthday Party (pics) / Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by NairaLTQ: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Are you a Dunce?

I am not Allah. Direct your questions to Allah. If Allah chooses to reward a slave as He Pleases what is my own there to start rationalizing it?

If Jehovah want you to sing Hymns to Him for Zillions of years in Eternity, that's no skin of my nose.
I don't know your Allah.
I have never prayed to him and never will.

You are his slave and you should know what your oga want for you.

The question is:

Why do you think Allah will free 70 women from the people of hell with tight vagina for your sexual enjoyment and pleasure in paradise?

If you don't understand, why would Allah free 70 evil godless Idolaters from hell fire simply because they are good in bedmatics and sex?
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Lukuluku69(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
NairaLTQ:

I don't know your Allah.
I have never prayed to him and never will.

You are his slave and you should know what your oga want for you.

The question is:

Why do you think Allah will free 70 women from the people of hell with tight vagina for your sexual enjoyment and pleasure in paradise?

If you don't understand, why would Allah free 70 evil godless Idolaters from hell fire simply because they are good in bedmatics and sex?

If you don't know Allah and His Wills, then shut your useless Mouth and let your confused depraved mind stop its endless wandering in things you have no idea of.

If as a Slave, my Master wishes to reward me as He pleases, I gat no qualms with that.

If Allah promise a believing Slave felicity in Allah's Paradise, it is not for me to questions the ways and manners.
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by HRMK: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
hmmmm.....let us all pray you dont go back to your own vomit!
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Arizoner: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
saysoo:
So who you wan carry that express highway give? Just give PAPA enough tithe money and go home.
I go like suck her kpekus
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Arizoner: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
pikechukwu6:
grin grin....me no get wahala but the kpekus wey done expired.
I go like bang this woman
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by NairaLTQ: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Lukuluku69:

If you don't know Allah and His Wills, then shut your useless Mouth and let your confused depraved mind stop its endless wandering in things you have no idea of.

If as a Slave, my Master wishes to reward me as He pleases, I gat no qualms with that.

If Allah promise a believing Slave felicity in Allah's Paradise, it is not for me to questions the ways and manners.
Don't you see that this is simply satanic temptation!?

You think it makes sense that God will remove virtually all the wayward women who are inmates of hell simply because they have tight vaginas alone!?

What kind of God removes people from hell fire simply because he created them with tight vaginas?

What about the Jews who believed in the God of Abraham, tried to live right but never became Muslims? What about the men in hell fire: do they have the same benevolence as the women? The old women nko? Their vagina wouldn't be tight enough for you Muslims!

You have been decieved!
Is this your God!?
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Lukuluku69(m): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
NairaLTQ:

Don't you see that this is simply satanic temptation!?

You think it makes sense that God will remove virtually all the wayward women who are inmates of hell simply because they have tight vaginas alone!?

What kind of God removes people from hell fire simply because he created them with tight vaginas?

What about the Jews who believed in the God of Abraham, tried to live right but never became Muslims? What about the men in hell fire: do they have the same benevolence as the women? The old women nko? Their vagina wouldn't be tight enough for you Muslims!

You have been decieved!
Is this your God!?

Am I surprised? No

Do you know why? It came from a confused Soul.

Keep wandering perhaps one day. Just one day....

The Jews that believed in Abraham's God? Lol

You tell me their Fate according to what Jesus and his Deputy Paul says about that.
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Polynek(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Everyone get dea problem sha
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by purples25(f): 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
omooba969:

Dey Play grin

If it's that easy she would have settled down with one of the supposed suitors. Just look around you and see lots of beautiful ladies, doing well for themselves but still painfully single.

Can't tell what guys' problem is.
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by riczy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
I wonder how sane folks, oh I remember insane gives attention to her kind! The sad reality is dt lots of Nigerians are irresponsible like her hence the attention!
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by NairaLTQ: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Am I surprised? No

Do you know why? It came from a confused Soul.

No wonder!

Lukuluku69:

Keep wandering perhaps one day. Just one day....

The Jews that believed in Abraham's God? Lol

You tell me their Fate according to what Jesus and his Deputy Paul says about that.
Allah and his prophet feel that tight vagina is a better qualification than goodness as a hope for emancipation from hell fire.
And you agree with it!
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by gaspology(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
Everything na cruise for her. If she serious,,, she won't post it
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Lukuluku69(m): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
NairaLTQ:

No wonder!

Allah and his prophet feel that tight vagina is a better qualification than goodness as a hope for emancipation from hell fire.
And you agree with it!

My Lord can reward me as He PLEASES. If a Tight Punna is one of them, no wahala.

As for Hell, sebi your own Lord went there sometimes before....
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by NairaLTQ: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
Lukuluku69:

My Lord can reward me as He PLEASES. If a Tight Punna is one of them, no wahala.

As for Hell, sebi your own Lord went there sometimes before....
I agree but...
What is the rational for granting a hell fire worthy person paradise because she has a tight vagina?
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Lukuluku69(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
NairaLTQ:

I agree but...
What is the rational for granting a hell fire worthy person paradise because she has a tight vagina?

My Lord DOES as He PLEASES.

Same way Jehovah WILL have MERCY on whom HE WILL HAVE MERCY.

It is not for me to start Rationalizing Jehovah's thinking or actions as a person of Faith.
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by omooba969(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
purples25:

Can't tell what guys' problem is.

Not so difficult to understand us TBH, but it appears most ladies are not interested in being pragmatic with us.

Same applies to men. smiley
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by omooba969(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Why is the parody account still functioning... this person cloned by moniker and had been posting crap

Cc sen Nlfpod dominque Obinosopy mukna2 Myd44

His real moniker is "TrustNone" .... he cloned my account this this parody account I just quoted

OMG 😳 this is crazy, I thought it was you actually but...🥴
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Beverlyjean(f): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
omooba969:

OMG 😳 this is crazy, I thought it was you actually but...🥴

It shows how weak this platform is...meaning fraud can easily happen here ... clone an account and use it to collect money from unsuspecting victims... and my account was restricted by the mods during that period of the fool posting crap
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by omooba969(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
Beverlyjean:

It shows how weak this platform is...meaning fraud can easily happen here ... clone an account and use it to collect money from unsuspecting victims... and my account was restricted by the mods during that period of the fool posting crap

I understand 🙏
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by adeolamighty: 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
LordIsaac:
She needs Jesus, not husband!
Na jesus go give her belle?
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Decarbonisation: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Eeeeyah

Olobo ten kobo!
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by NairaLTQ: 4:58am On Dec 12, 2023
Lukuluku69:

My Lord DOES as He PLEASES.

Same way Jehovah WILL have MERCY on whom HE WILL HAVE MERCY.

It is not for me to start Rationalizing Jehovah's thinking or actions as a person of Faith.
So, Allah will have mercy on some certain inmates of hell fire on th sole criteria simply because he created them with a tight vagina!?
(The same vagina that got them into hell and whichbthey probably used to to glorify satan on earth).

If this is not satanic, why not.

Hear the words of the Messiah on this

Mar 12:25:
"For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven."

cc:
TenQ
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Lukuluku69(m): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
NairaLTQ:

So, Allah will have mercy on some certain inmates of hell fire on th sole criteria simply because he created them with a tight vagina!?
(The same vagina that got them into hell and whichbthey probably used to to glorify satan on earth).

If this is not satanic, why not.

Hear the words of the Messiah on this

"For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven."

cc:
TenQ

Romans 9:15-16 (KJV) For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy

Why didn't Jehovah have Mercy on ALL?

Why being SELECTIVE?
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by TenQ: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Romans 9:15-16 (KJV) For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy

Why didn't Jehovah have Mercy on ALL?

Why being SELECTIVE?

This is on earth where opportunities for change to righteousness is given and NOT in hell fire AFTER judgment of evil nature has been done.

Did you note that Jesus opinion is vastly different from that of your prophet.

Jesus came from Heaven, so he knows better.

The choice of Allah is based on some certain extremely important criteria :
Selection BY tight VAGINA
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Lukuluku69(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2023
TenQ:

This is on earth where opportunities for change to righteousness is given and NOT in hell fire AFTER judgment of evil nature has been done.

Did you note that Jesus opinion is vastly different from that of your prophet.

Jesus came from Heaven, so he knows better.

The choice of Allah is based on some certain extremely important criteria :
Selection BY tight VAGINA

In Jesus Heaven perhaps their is no Marriage but Adam and Eve were what?

In Allah's Paradise we will be with our earthly family provided they were Righteous.

As for the Tight Pusses, Allah does what He wills
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by TenQ: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lukuluku69:

In Jesus Heaven perhaps their is no Marriage but Adam and Eve were what?

In Allah's Paradise we will be with our earthly family provided they were Righteous.

As for the Tight Pusses, Allah does what He wills
I hear you.
The God that tempts Muslims with tight vaginas: no wonder suicide bombing never would cease.

Have a nice day

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.