Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,345 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh (66906 Views)

Olayinka Solomon Grinds Her Husband At Their Wedding Reception (Pictures) / Mercy Johnson And Husband At Pastor Ofure's Birthday Party (pics) / Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by justking(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
This lady...
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by yoruboid: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
Who will see this hag and decide to marry her?

Except to just chop and move on

12 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Lukuluku69(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
TENQ,

See what I was saying?

One of Jesus Agent is calling you here.

You will need deliverance from the followings;

1. Perpetual Ignorance
2. Spiritual Whataboutism
3. Intentional Scriptures Twisting.
4. Congenital Fear of the Muslims.
5. Any other hidden Ailments known only to Jehovah.

Remember to collect the Keys to Hellfire because, this Agent is a Gate Keeper in Hades

One of yours is tired of Fornication and waywardness.
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by countryman13: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
Hurbashola:

Na Jesus go marry her 😂
D thing choke me ooo
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Saidfx(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
oglalasioux:
Can't she simply pay a man to marry her instead of disgracing her ancestors here?

Nah that wan worst
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Henry22(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
Another clout chasing

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by DKM123: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
LMAO. E say na personal preeek.....Clown.

Take her seriously at your own perile..
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by babaRUNtinz(m): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ìgbà yìí laaro
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by udemzyudex(m): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Werey still go shiloh go chase clout grin

6 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by jrusky(m): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
Blessing you? Your pain just dey do press up. You think you can destroyed somebody home and have peace?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by 100PercentNaija: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
Jesus don marry
LordIsaac:
She needs Jesus, not husband!
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by goggle48: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
Just dey play
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Beuberry(f): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
Hurbashola:

Na Jesus go marry her 😂
How dare you insult Jesus Christ, our revered Anobi Issa. You deserved to be stoned to stupor!

Back to Blessing CEO, she went to Loshi and not Shiloh. Which part of Winners Chapel did she do that video and they allowed her do that shît?
Husband getting isn't for her. She should gtfo!
As for you op, edit ya post of Jesus go marry Blessing CEO now or else ya blog no go blow and you ll be arrested asap!

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Bimpe29: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
God answers prayers 🙏
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by BadMaster: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
The irony is that, one unfortunate idiot is still going to marry this one. This is why women continue to live waywardly, because they know some fool out there will still settle for them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by wonder233: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
She's obviously playing. The writeup says it all: "better preek", "man wey don buy table", etc all shows she's just catching cruise

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Onewazobia(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
I hope not intentional mockery of the prog
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by GlIalen(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
She is just catching cruise.. that last statement

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Father4all: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
If she is seeking for forgiveness from God because she need husband, then She is still an hypocrite. Forgiveness has to be from the to mind sincerely

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by PepeXKermit: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
My prick cannot stand for this blessing, its how much i dont rate her!

5 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Rejouir: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
This woman own clout chasing is on another level, she brought a ring light to a prayer ground. 🤦
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by jiz: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
The Lord is a merciful God and with genie heart of repentance, God will hear your heart prayers. God that change the story of Rahab will change your story

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by NJV: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
Na wa o

The extent some people go just to create content!

May God deliver this generation

4 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by DiamondPant(f): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
And she was even speaking in tongues.
Rada rada.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by YoshihideSuga: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Anything to trend. She has two children, so where is their dad? Abi dads? Even Joy who is now following Yul Edochie had two children from two different men.

Any man who dates Blessing CEO especially one who developed his self to high standard is very stoopid!

8 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by nedekid: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
Did she say prick?
Abi us my ear paining me? shocked

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Bonapart(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ofodirinwa:
It always amazes be the levels of foolishness displayed by the people Nigerians choose to pay attention to. The clownishness of christianity in NIgeria is also alarming.
is you and your like that are clowns
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by davillian(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
She's yet to see anything.Let her continue prostituting herself and still expecting a decent man to come and marry herself.
We like to vibe with them when the time comes to settle down we know we're to find a wife grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by RichAbujaGuy: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
Why Blessing CEO shake her yansh like that in that spiritual venue? grin

Anyway Maheeda is my fave all time reformed olosho and found herself a husband.😉

https://www.nairaland.com/2098759/maheeda-ex-prostitute-turned-gospel-singer

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Egoveen: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
I'm without a wife come and marry me
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Agunesinjaweola: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
And so what
Is marriage compulsory for you ??
Linda Ikeji is unmarried and happy!
Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Fiscus105(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
Yet male Maga would still enter her trap!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub / Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido / Fashola Funsho Ogunremi Is Dead (Actor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.