Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? (14053 Views)

China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe / Abu Dhabi-based Tawazun Invests ₦45b In Russian Aurus Car Brand / See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by Illegal1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
onlinediva:
As for me, no car brand or model is BAD.

I can point to our roads, mechanics, car parts sellers, economy, maintenance culture, driving habits, ignorance, stingyness, etc. in Nigeria as the ones BAD!!!

Do you AGREE or DISAGREE with me?

omoh.........u can as well say no phone brand is bad..
Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by Adewale1603(m): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Not true. That's why there're different brands in the first place.
Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by femi4: 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
onlinediva:

I can point to our roads, mechanics, car parts sellers, economy, maintenance culture, driving habits, ignorance, stingyness, etc. in Nigeria as the ones BAD!!!

If you AGREE, you can point to other things I didn't include up there.

If you DISAGREE, let us see your reason(s).
I disagree. There is a certain word called Robustness(the ability to withstand or overcome adverse conditions).....not all cars have it...even as human, if you don't have it, you can't survive this àgbàdo regime

3 Likes

Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by Peterobi90: 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
abhosts:
LOL. Anybody wey talk this never use problematic Range Rover. My friend bought a 2016 Range Rover with low mileage in 2018 but the car was nothing short of a nightmare.

Rangerover are the best cars available.. it only does not need dumb drivers/owners or mechanics...
Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by maxiuc(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ask yourself why German cars comes with low mileage

A Toyota with 100k mileage is far better than a Benz BMW and Volkswagen with 50k mileage

4 Likes

Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by AbujaLagos: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
onlinediva:

I pray make you no buy car wey go turn you to mechanic

3 Likes

Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by bdon123(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
Even oyinbo themselves dey avoid some models of car becos of factory errors n faults.some car models are to be avoided at all cost.

4 Likes

Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by abhosts(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
Peterobi90:

Rangerover are the best cars available.. it only does not need dumb drivers/owners..

Very lame excuse. Go to vehicle forums and look at cars with most complaint. Range Rovers are always in the mix.

4 Likes

Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by BigDawsNet: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
Absolutely

But Toyota are wey better
Love GMc too

1 Like

Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by TheBillyonaire: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
A Tale from just another deprived fellow who thinks people prefer the brands they drive because of 'goodness/badness'.
Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by PepeXKermit: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
brain54:
Bad is relative here in my opinion...

All you listed are valid points.

Performance is another... In terms of drive performance and "individual" quality you can't compare a Lamborghini to an audi for instance.

Or a Benz to say a Volkswagen in performance and drive. Even though both are good brands!

Stfu and stick to topic. ITK
Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by babajero(m): 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
onlinediva:

Have you or did you ever came across (Omega opel)? Even opel will disagree.
Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by princemillla(m): 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
ACRI:
Munrano is bad....Nissan brand. If you like, buy it and see

With the current economic situation of the country, no go buy car wey go send you go village o

I thought am alone on this. Nissan Don show me siege for this life. Infact Mr Emma for ladipo use me chop on gearbox. cheesy

If I hear Nissan idea tear race

1 Like

Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by raskymonojendor: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
onlinediva:

I disagree. Some are bad.

Even in developed countries where they have all the facilities for services and repairs, some manufacturer/brand visits mechanic's shop often more than a different manufacturer/brand E.g. Toyota Rav4 vs Chevrolet blazer. I am sure you can guess which of the two is a regular customer at the mechanics shop.
Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by Greenfaces: 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
bad
Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
A BUICK in Nigeria will humble you.
Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by Peterobi90: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
abhosts:

Very lame excuse. Go to vehicle forums and look at cars with most complaint. Range Rovers are always in the mix.

I can tell you for free.. the mechanics are lame.. took a rangerover for ordinary calibration.. these guys don't even know the right height for different rangerovers which makes a lot of them go into limp mode.... some use wrong computers for the cars..
Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by Jamie1000: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
I disagree.
There are lots of cats with recalls and factory errors. Those models are bad. Some, a particular component in the cars wears out more easily.
Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by dominique(f): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Get a Land rover freelander and know the definition of premium shege

4 Likes

Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
onlinediva:

body go tell you,you never jam
Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by brain54(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
abhosts:
LOL. Anybody wey talk this never use problematic Range Rover. My friend bought a 2016 Range Rover with low mileage in 2018 but the car was nothing short of a nightmare.
These companies mass produce cars...

If an individual car is problematic It don't mean the brand is bad. Out of a batch maybe few might be faulty.

That's why companies recall cars.

Range rover is not a bad brand!
Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by lonelydora: 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
onlinediva:

Strongly agreed 💯

Technology has improved! Barring Performance and Drivability, that new Chinese vehicle will last longer than your tokunbo Toyota.

1 Like

Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by LONEWOLFJOHN: 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
onlinediva:

any car that the spare parts are available everywhere is good, anyone the parts are not available are terribly bad simple as that.
Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by CoronaVirusPro: 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
Peterobi90:

Rangerover are the best cars available.. it only does not need dumb drivers/owners or mechanics...

What's the reliability rating of Range?
Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by oglalasioux(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Agreed.

But download the quora app and go to automobile section. You'll be surprised what even people from developed countries go through with cars of all brands and models due to factory defects.
Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by saintbillion(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
id4sho:

Have you heard of factory defects, you will run mad if you get lemon car undecided
I guess u studied Economics as a course in tertiary institution. Science students go think say na car way get lemon color grin

2 Likes

Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by brain54(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jamie1000:
I disagree.
There are lots of cats with recalls and factory errors. Those models are bad. Some, a particular component in the cars wears out more easily.
Bro the model might not be bad...

Maybe a batch!
Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by sparko1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Depends on the person, I have been using my Honda Pilot for close to 5 years and I don't have any problem, if you don't mind it doesn't matter.

2 Likes

Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by visaclick: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
grin Oh shutup lolz, u that don’t have keke
Peterobi90:

Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by neonly: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Yes except benz A160
Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by visaclick: 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
brain54:

These companies mass produce cars...

If an individual car is problematic It don't mean the brand is bad. Out of a batch maybe few might be faulty.

That's why companies recall cars.

Range rover is not a bad brand!
aside range roves being the most unreliable car they are thr highest stolen cars in the uk just use google. My guy used a evoque and sold it off less than 8months. He has over 5cars so maintenance is never his problem
Re: No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? by DoctorAyukebot(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
lagusboyyy:
NISSAN MURANO disagree.

The Nissan Murano, the Rover 75 and a certain Freelander are in a league of their own. The take bad cars to a different level of bad😅😅

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Habits That Can Destroy Your Car / Car Key Stuck To Ignition (honda Civic 2001) / Which Is Classier! A White Audi Q7 And A White Mercedes Benz Cls 500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.