Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

What Do You Need For Your December Celebration? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Need For Your December Celebration? (235 Views)

10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno / Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? / Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Need For Your December Celebration? by PeeboyDmx: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2023
Hey! Guys

I will be returning to Nigeria for the holidays...
I will be in Nigeria before or on the 20th of this month, so I want to know... what is that thing you've always needed to get from Dubai, but didn't know how to transport it down to Nigeria, or maybe you were afraid of the cost or safety, or maybe you just didn't know how to pay for it.

Well, I'll be bringing some clothes with me, I intend to sell them in Nigeria, make I know wether I see money take my snail, as chicken is now gold smiley
anyways if you are interested, I can pay for the product you want using the UAE currency, Dirham (AED) and then bring it with my while coming back.

Terms and conditions dey sha oo

Please I got some messages, people asking me if I can also get products from UK and USA too. Yes, I can but I will be giving out the contact info of my suppliers in UK and USA and then you can arrange your deals
I can't bring USA products to Nigeria before 20th, it takes time before it gets to Dubai

Re: What Do You Need For Your December Celebration? by Drsnives(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
If you fit buy me Dubai bread while coming, I'll be greatful
Re: What Do You Need For Your December Celebration? by PeeboyDmx: 8:30am On Dec 14, 2023
Drsnives:
If you fit buy me Dubai bread while coming, I'll be greatful

Dey Play! smiley)

(1) (Reply)

Busty IG Glamour Babe Is Seen Enjoying Pure Pussy Sucking Wit Her Stepmother / Solve This / How Can One Identify Gay/lesbian Tendencies In A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.