Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) (44950 Views)

Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life / See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) / Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
I made this chicken and chips this afternoon.

I would like you to rate the outcome. Rate it from 1-10.

Attached below are pictures of the chicken and chips.;

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Zonefree(m): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
2/10

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by sucez: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
4/10

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by NoahHadNoArk: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
3/10

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Zonefree(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
sucez:
4/10
You have bad reviews for food.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by skj1377(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
6/10

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Greatness09: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
Zonefree:

You have bad reviews for food.

Lol

4 Likes

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by garriAndsugar: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
-2/10

Like this you are owing 2 marks, I will minus it from your next food post

217 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
3/10

at least you sabi cook pass 98% of Nigerian girls

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
Zonefree:
2/10
Ah! Why please? This is so poor. I was expecting more than this. Just 2 percent for all my efforts? I feel so bad right now. You're not being fair at all.

Maybe it's because of the pictures. I bet you if you taste it, you would definitely rate it far higher than this.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
skj1377:
6/10
Wow! Thank you. This is the highest so far. If you're in Anambra state, let me know your location. I would like to come do any dish/meal for you and even more, on a weekend. This is to show my appreciation for the high rating.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
3/10

at least you sabi cook pass 98% of Nigerian girls
I can cook very well. If I cook vegetable stew for you, you won't eat any other vegetable stew apart from the one I give you or cook for you.

3 Likes

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
garriAndsugar:
-2/10

Ah! Why please? This is so poor. The worst even. I wasn't expecting this. Why would you do that do? After all my efforts, this is what I'm getting. I feel so bad right now. You're not being fair at all.

Maybe it's because of the pictures. I bet you if you taste it, you would definitely rate it far higher than this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Zonefree(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Ah! Why please? This is so poor. I was expecting more than this. Just 2 percent for all my efforts? I feel so bad right now. You're not being fair at all.

The 2% is cos of the energy you exerted in the kitchen.

30 Likes

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Vanilla4(f): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
A 5
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
Zonefree:

The 2% is cos of the energy you exerted in the kitchen.
Not fair. If I make vegetable stew for you, you won't eat any other vegetable stew apart from the one I give you or cook for you.

1 Like

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
Vanilla4:
A 5
Thanks.
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by NFBI: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
See enjoyment..

After you finish eating it what will you do next?
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by LikeAking: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
I am only interested in the food under ur bum short, not this one.

2 Likes

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Jesusmylord(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
8.5/10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by TheKingOfCrumb: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
I won't touch it with a long stick
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
Jesusmylord:
8.5/10
There's no food under there. Check well.

1 Like

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
Jesusmylord:
8.5/10
Wow! Thank you. This is the highest so far. If you're in Anambra state, let me know your location. I would like to come do any dish/meal for you and even more, on a weekend. This is to show my appreciation for the high rating.
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
TheKingOfCrumb:
I won't touch it with a long stick
Jeezzzz! This is so harsh. Why would you even say that?

1 Like

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by TheKingOfCrumb: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Jeezzzz! This is so harsh. Why would you even say that?
Naa play ooo cheesy
It looks nice... Keep it up

1 Like

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
NFBI:
See enjoyment..

After you finish eating it what will you do next?
I'll take water, then rest.
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
TheKingOfCrumb:

Naa play ooo cheesy
It looks nice... Keep it up
Thanks. Now you're talking. I feel like giving you a kiss right now on anywhere you want.
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Melagros(m): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
garriAndsugar:
-2/10

Lolzz grin grin remember this one no be garri and sugar grin grin
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by TheKingOfCrumb: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Thanks. Now you're talking. I feel like giving you a kiss right now on anywhere you want.
Come into my room ma
I know they're with the cooma
Yes I love the aroma
Love the way you roma
Really wanna take you homa
Hmm, lapping lamila coma

No long thing
Why I no go blow?
You see as I dey glow now
I want you to glow with me
Let me glow you well
Oya now
Je kin tono sibe
Je kin tono sibe
Je kin tono sibe

Dbanj

3 Likes

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by marlow1962(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nice, not bad.
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Isokoboy(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
6/10
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Waterlilly: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
10/10

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Onion I Bought #120 Today / Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations / My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.