Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Man Catches Driver Who Claimed To Be Ill Having Fun With Two Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches Driver Who Claimed To Be Ill Having Fun With Two Women (981 Views)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches Driver Who Claimed To Be Ill Having Fun With Two Women by unique456: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
A Ghanaian man has caught his driver who had claimed to be sick having fun at a bar with two women. According to the man, his driver had told him that he was under the weather and could not drive him around on that day.

However, when he visited a bar, he met the supposedly sick driver busy having fun with two ladies. The narrator disclosed that when he caught the driver, he remarked on how truly small the world is. He wrote: So”My driver in Ghana told me he was sick so he couldn’t take me around today . I went to the chop bar and bucked him with 2 women. He said ” owww small world”,”

When asked whether he’d sack the driver, he stated that he wouldn’t because they’re friends but they’d talk about it.

Continue Reading: https://theteleblog.com/man-catches-driver-who-claimed-to-be-ill-having-fun-with-two-women/
Re: Man Catches Driver Who Claimed To Be Ill Having Fun With Two Women by jkpbestseries: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
All works without play makes Jack a dull boy

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Driver Who Claimed To Be Ill Having Fun With Two Women by imagrg(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
The things men do.
Re: Man Catches Driver Who Claimed To Be Ill Having Fun With Two Women by Gten(m): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
The driver is a bad boy.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Corner2 / Have You Mistakenly Seen your Male Or Female / How Long Have You Stayed On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.