Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much (1008 Views)

She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / I'm Back & I Am Serious! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much by geolabious(m): 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2011
x
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much by geolabious(m): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2011
x
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much by freecocoa(f): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2011
My friend(seriously frowning) from what I could make out from the torture of a post up there,I understand and I quote"today's lecture was trash" I want to correct that,it wasn't only today's lecture that was trash but all the lectures you've had so far.
Please what's the name of your school?(please tell me is a primary schoo) HOLY MARY! Your writing and english is bad,please work on it(sincere advice)

As regards your story(though I'm sure I didn't understand it all)I'll advice you let her be since you are DARE to her,you wouldn't want to be with her knowing there's something she dreads about you.
And by the way na for Dare house their church vest dey dey? Na wa o for your babe MR GEO.
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2011
All i can say is 'na wa o'
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much by baskem(f): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2011
can someone translate the post to English language pls?
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much by tellwisdom: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2011
Bro, do you bath with groundnut oil? undecided undecided
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much by slimyem: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2011
Holy lawd!Reading this was eyes and brain strain.
Like freecoke said,its not only today's lecture that's trash.all the lectures you've received all yr life is.haba!
I no even understand wetin you write so i no fit tell u anything.sorry ehn?
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much by tellwisdom: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2011
slimyansh, i tot u went to Mushin memorial university. Why accuse this boi?? sad sad
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much by omega25red(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2011
poster please revise what you wrote because it is hard to understand what you wrote
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2011
@geolabius,i perfectly understood wetin u were trying to tell we. Forget about these grammarians wey is plenty inside nairaland.
Coming into your inquiry,i will surely advice u make u forget her cause she find excuse not to be with you. Was it you dat defile her before?
Lastly,it not by force to speak and write grammar jare. school na school. Kpata kpata is the same certificate.
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much by Rocktation(f): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2011
@Freecocoa---LMAO. Gosh, you're a badttt guy. You practically stole my advice from M̶̲̅ε̲̣.
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2011
Itz hard to say wat 2 do. Bro, itz ur lyf undecided. But you might wanna put sm distance bw u two just to see how it pans out. Such psychological stuffs can indeed arise in a relationship and if shez telling the truth, wat she needs is your help.
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much by iice(f): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2011
She loves you more than you do? But you love her so much and you're dying without her and yet she loves you more than you do?
What are you people eating? undecided
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2011
iice:

She loves you more than you do? But you love her so much and you're dying without her and yet she loves you more than you do?
[size=14pt]What are you people eating? [/size]undecided

[size=14pt]Bushmeat suffering from paranoia!. . . [/size]grin
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2011
@geolabious, she told u a bogus story. she no like u. Sowwie.oya move on
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much by kpolli(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
DAMMIT!!! She spoilt ur english
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much by Natasha2(f): 12:20am On Nov 02, 2011
Pretenders on nl una no go ever finish, even a mugu will understand what he wrote grin grin

@poster please leave her jare there's nothing you can do except, you are ready for surgery ''face off'' grin grin She has her life to live since you remind her of a bitter experience its best you leave her. What's the point in staying with her when you only remind her of sad events? Just thesame way you fell in love with her you will still fall in love with someone else so don't worry much, everything has a reason for happening cheesy and this might be for the best.
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much by CyberG: 4:32am On Nov 02, 2011
You no do your work, otherwise just because you look like someone who violated her in the past will not be a reason for breakup. Or, she is just looking for any excuse to break the relationship.
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much by Godmother(f): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2011
She is probably trying to tell you off gently. Why not give it a little push and if she still holds her ground then move on. You are still young and there will be lots of girls in your future.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That When You Ask A Nigerian Woman Out: / Naija Women Are D 8th Most Stressed In The World! Naija Girlsdo U Feel Stressed? / What Would U Do?naomi Campbell's Island Bought As Gift By Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.