Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? (14224 Views)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / When Next Will President Muhammadu Buhari Dress This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Bizibi(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2023
nairalanda1:
The only way he can be unseated is a strong oppositon alliance, or failing that, a united and strong PDP.

Otherwise, nothing will change.

Personally, I would love it if in 2027, Nigerians voted out PDP and APC, and even LP and NNPP, and vote in all the other smaller parties that we have. It would be a true and fine revolution. But Nigerians do not want to vote out PDP or APC, but they do want change, so that leaves us with an opposition alliance centered around PDP.

I don't want to see Atiku coming back though.
only a strong unified alliance is the only way to defeat a man like tinubu.

Unfortunately it won't happen,Peter obi want to be president,atiku want to be president,kwankwaso want to be president. Even those associates and party chieftains in Apc will want to try to contest. It is what it is in Nigeria politics.

2 Likes

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Mosba: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2023
Only if this government starts to care about peoples' lives but as it stands, even Obi will beat him in his polling unit
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Angelfrost(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2023
Etranshub:
> We must be enjoying the suffer grin

Most are not, but it is now out of their hands...!

The mistake was allowing APC get even a single vote last election...!

Now, it won't matter whether they are voted in or out, the power of incumbency will suffice and ensure they get all the votes they require.

Systematic rigging will be perfected.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by GoodRocks: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

Other political parties (so-called) neither have structures nor members - including LP and NNPP!

Peter Obi led Obidient Movement and Kwankwaso led Kwankwasiya Movement were the reason LP and NNPP are being discussed in politics. Remove them from the equation, both parties are not different from APM and Co.

Brain dey pain you?

How can you say LP that pulled about 6.1m votes has no structure? Like dude are you ok?

NNPP won only kano State with 1m votes only while Obi of LP won 11 states with 6.1m votes and did massively well in the north including the FCT and even won Lagos State with high margin yet you say it has no structure? Ment?

How many votes Atiku get? Just 6.8m votes as compared to obi's 6.1m votes yet you're still living in delusion that LP has no structure?

Is 6.1m votes a joke to you?

Oga if Atiku can't humble himself and allow Obi take over in 2027 then he'll continue failing. NNPP is irrelevant because aside kano they can't win anywhere else.

I ask again is LP 6.1m votes a joke to you?

1 Like

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Nnadykings: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2023
Let the truth be said we all knw that peter o I won the election if not for inec and yakubu who select official bat into power,now tell me how can a man who said he won an election failed in his own state Lagos were he govern for years and abuja fct and yet power was given to him by inec and we are all saying he has what it takes to win an election again let tell out selves the truth when it comes to free and fair election apc Cant get upto 3000 vote in the whole of Nigeria not when they have made life unbearable for everyone,,,, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by SoNature(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

You can't rig where you are not popular

This is FALSE. This doesn't work anymore. People rig elections by bypassing the BVAS and writing the result. This is what Hope Uzodinma did in Imo where everyone hates him.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Truvelisback(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2023
Yes, his chances of becoming the president again is there. Naija politics is all about who you know, connections and influence. As a matter of fact, anything you can do get into power either by hook or by crook is accepted as long as you have back up.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

was he popular in rivers
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Coolgent(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Sealed!

Nothing born of a woman can stop His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

Anyone or party aiming to recontest, should know they are just starting a charity campaign.

His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) remains unmovable, unshakeable and a constant.

Emilokan 2027 is guaranteed!

Isaiah 54:15
Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

One thing will surely stop his 2nd term bid.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by DOM7: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2023
That is if he will reach 2027 i saw darkness loom over him every of his step is taking him deeper into the darkness.. soon!
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by PoliteActivist: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2023
nairalanda1:

True, but they probably would have still been in charge, if several opposition figures did not put their egos aside and join to form APC in 2013

APC better watch out.

Nonsense. Jonathan could EASILY have continued in power if he were a Tinubu. Tinubu would have "won" that 2015 election in a landslide!
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by hammerFC: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2023
IF TINUBU SURVIVE TILL THEN.

ASO TOCK IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF GOOD HEALTH.

HE MAY STILL BE REMOVED BEFORE THEN.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

Tinubu didn’t win the KKK, 4 south west, they rig Rivers, you know, suppress Obi votes in Lagos, plateau and nassarawa, it’s obvious,

For your statement, they did it in rivers and plateau. So why making it like it can’t happen.

Obi came second behind atiku in kaduna.

Obi won more states than Tinubu and atiku, they only suppressed his votes to decrease.

1 Like

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by omoadeleye(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2023
You are not supposed to include Peter Obi to that list. Peter Obi is just a political distraction for other candidates, like he is created to weaken the vote of opponents. So he can never be president.

So, Tinubu till 2027 my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2023
If there would be a country by 2027
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by akyus(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2023
Whether President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be unbeatable in the next election I don't know but one thing I know is Tinubu will complete 8 years.

3 Likes

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by BluntCrazeMan: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
Is President Bola Tinubu a political deity? Why do some believe that he is unbeatable in 2027?
You see your failure??

You're doing political permutations and calculations..

You're telling lies to yourself and believing that the rigging in the Nigerian Elections is almost Zero.

Keep ignoring the broad-daylight electoral fraud that continues to be allowed by the system.

By the time they re-enact the Kogi-2023 and Imo-2023 scenarios in the General Elections of 2027 which you have been doing lots of calculations and permutations for,, by then you will understand what we are saying..
And it would be very late for anybody to do anything..
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by FolaAk: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2023
Before the end of his 4 years, he will start working to make people believe they wlhe is working
TonyeBarcanista:
Is President Bola Tinubu a political deity? Why do some believe that he is unbeatable in 2027?
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by bigiyaro(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2023
Anybody is beatable in Nigerian politics, just have minus zero conscience and enough money than your opponent.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Foodhub2023: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Sealed!

Nothing born of a woman can stop His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

Anyone or party aiming to recontest, should know they are just starting a charity campaign.

His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) remains unmovable, unshakeable and a constant.

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
Death can......

1 Like

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Yankee101: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2023
He never won any election
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Illegal1(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

omoh........jst dey play
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by chelseamann(m): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2023
Yes..
Buhari First Tenure was terrible and he still won second tenure..

That's Nigeria for u
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by jrusky(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2023
Tinubu will spend 8 good years if una like make una commit suicide we don't care.

By 2031 Ribadu or Marwa will take over.

By 2038 its Edo state turn in person of Imomulen or at worst Wike from River. Take it or leave it.

5 Likes

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by year2013: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Sealed!

Anyway, that's your opinion. Please may i advise you never to bring the HOLY BIBLE into this contest. Ironically, the Bible verse you quoted is against Tinubu & cohorts not Nigerians. God in his infinite mercy will give Nigeria a leader who will wipe away Nigerians tears of hardship, sorrow, agony, insecurity etc, not Tinubu & cohorts who are against Nigerians. It pains when I see a well grown educated man & woman supporting their oppressors. Know this & know peace, the present govt. don't care about me and you period. Propaganda and good governance are like darkness & light. Good morning and due have a beautiful day.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by rollywise(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2023
LegendHero:

I love this. This is the delusion that we need.

The delusion that Tinubu can’t win any state. I am sure by next election, una social media noise maker will still be dancing online claiming he won’t win one polling unit while on Election Day Jagaban continue to win.

We saw how una cancel Xperience pastor Paul crusade online only for the place to be full to the brim on actual day.

In other words you saying he will win. Be specific coz the ogun wey wan strike wan know where u stand. I also pray he wins say the pro max suffering continues. I guess you can afford the economy. But know this, those who can't afford it will soon come and kidnap you for ransom. That's how it works. The populace you don't feed will come back to feed on you 😂😂😂
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Slymontee: 9:46am On Dec 11, 2023
What stupid talk about 2027 when u ve not done anything with the mandate you stole. Is this country all about election? Indeed the mandate thief is overrated!!! Nothing positive; things got worse; could not even resolve the crisis in the Education sector created by his party. Even wicked and failure Buhari approved something for ASUU and put it in 2023 budget, yet the mandate thief has not paid them up till this December, 2023. Now another ASUU strike is coming up Feb 2024. It will take just one more ASUU strike for the Federal Universities in Nigeria to completely collapse! Just one more!!!
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Basic123: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

So why didn't GEJ buy off such people? How come Tinubu was defeated in Lagos by an Igbo man and in Osun by a Fulani man in an election that he was a participant?
Because the election was not rigged and yoruba people from where he came from are liberals and non-tribalistic unlike IGBO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by AMI3(m): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

Are u telling me that he is not popular in Lagos?

The only thing that safe him was that I eyeneck was with him.

If could be defeated in Lagos State,Osun state that they say is from and Abuja

Or u want to tell me that he is very popular in Rivers State that is known has PDP state.

What magic did he performed for people to love him over night in Rivers State?

The only way he can be unseat is by every result is counted at the sport and announced it straight for everyone to know.

Without the man doesn't need ur vote to win next election.
Because eyeneck is in his pocket.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2023
2023 never finish. You no sure say you go even see 2024 and you done dey talk 2027 matter. Calm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers N70 Billion In 100 Days / Governorship Poll: How Disunity Marred Pdp’s Chances In Lagos / Jega Assumes Office As PLASU Governing Council Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.