Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? (14241 Views)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / When Next Will President Muhammadu Buhari Dress This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by annisy(f): 11:33am On Dec 11, 2023
The only politician that can defeat tinubu in 2027 is Gej if the opposition unite and support him anything outside that is a waste of precious time and resource
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Putindbutt: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2023
hedonido:

This is a ridiculous of view. Was he 'popular' in Rivers State? Was he 'Popular' in Benue State?

In fact, was he popular in any state outside the South West?
You're a kid talking trash online.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by bluefilm: 11:43am On Dec 11, 2023
I must campaign for emilokan in 2027, all things being equal.

The madness must go round.

2027 will be my own turn to be mad and support nonsense.

So help me God
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Putindbutt: 11:48am On Dec 11, 2023
GEJ won't contest again, he's retired.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by TREX002: 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Sealed!

Nothing born of a woman can stop His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

Anyone or party aiming to recontest, should know they are just starting a charity campaign.

His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) remains unmovable, unshakeable and a constant.

Emilokan 2027 is guaranteed!

Isaiah 54:15
Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

U are a BASTARD
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by waldigit: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
Is President Bola Tinubu a political deity? Why do some believe that he is unbeatable in 2027?
As INEC and Judiciary liveth.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by safarigirl(f): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
paramakina202:

How popular was he in Rivers state?

No election was held in Rivers state

Tinubu is not popular anywhere in Nigeria.

Buhari was popular, that was why he was able to continue without issues, even after rigging in 2019.

Anybody who thinks Tinubu is popular is undeserving of any audience as regards the last election. There is no sign of Tinubu popularity anywhere else, not even in his South West.

He stole the election blatantly with the help of compromised officials. He lost massively in the South and only won the core North because that area is a dead zone and you can shamelessly rig there with little to no efforts.

Everywhere the elections were properly monitored, Tinubu lost. INEC had to shut down the server and lie about glitches to compile forged numbers for him.

He then went ahead to pay off the slimy judges, a lot of whom are also from his region.

What we saw was state capture blatantly done, TonyeBarcanista is a political jobber and there can be no honesty from someone whose source of income is being a political hallelujah boy. Ignore his dirty thread, he is currently twerking for Tinubu because the party that was originally feeding him, PDP, has lost access to Nigerian treasury and he must feed by making such worthless and dishonest threads.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by safarigirl(f): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
paramakina202:

Wike rigged the election in favour of Tinubu against the wishes of the people that does not make Tinubu any popular in Rivers state.
My point is that it is possible to rig where you are not even popular as far as some cabal in the state are on your side Wike proved that.
I am sure Tinubu did not get clean 5k votes in Rivers state grin

He did not get clean 5k votes anywhere

Wike had to kill people and steal elections in his own state after signing a deal with the Devil

TonyeBarcanista is making threads like this to rewrite History and the useless tribalist and hungry bots on a site that is hosted by another tribalist who makes money from patronising APC, are helping him amplify the lies.

It's giving Animal Farm.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Brushstrokes20: 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
eBOLA can only be subjugated if opposition parties can jettison selfish interest for a Common goal ✅💯
The shyyythole is currently from fry pan to fire 🔥
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by HRMK: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
That depends on his first term performance!
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by BennyDGreat: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
Onuimo1:
Una never come out of renewed shege banza you're talking about 2079. Channel this permutations on how to hold your leaders accountable not asking who'll be beatable in 2098.
When your leaders see these kind of comments they feel relaxed and do anyway and anyhow they want because the people are Carried away by unnecessary permutations.

Well said.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by WhizdomXX(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
LegendHero:

And you think Kwakwanso will deputize Peter Obi?

How can a majority tribe deputize a minority tribe?

No ticket can defeat Tinubu in 2027 except if APC split. If they split and most Northern governors port to the other side, then it’s easy to defeat Tinubu.

If I am PDP, I will invest more time in weakening APC and making sure that party fracture before 2026 or else even if they go and bring David in the Bible, he still won’t defeat Tinubu.

Kwankwaso is Fulani,Obi is igbo. Who's the minority now?
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by londonzona: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
I still don't know when Nigerians will be wise, citizens don't elect their leaders. Election is just a requirement needed to be fulfilled by all the country. Western powers needed someone that can be controlled, if I take 40 and give your country 60.Then you can find aware to disburse to people.Any state that lost the election was just calculated to lose from the blueprint. Even when our citizens forgo about ethnicity or religion which is critical bane that want to strangle them yet it will be difficult to win the election. Two reasons are:
1. Corrupt INEC official
2. Corrupt election tribunal judges.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Gentledizzle: 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
LegendHero:

No ticket can defeat Tinubu in 2027 except if APC split. If they split and most Northern governors port to the other side, then it’s easy to defeat Tinubu.

If I am PDP, I will invest more time in weakening APC and making sure that party fracture before 2026 or else even if they go and bring David in the Bible, he still won’t defeat Tinubu.

like say tinubu Na God. God keep us alive till then.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by senatordave1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

Even in Lagos Tinubu lost in Ikoyi, Festac and some other areas to Obi. He also lost the state to Peter Obi by small margin despite cooking results in Alimosho, Ikeja and Agege.

I wish Obidients and opposition will look at it from your perspective.

Tinubu lost in alimosho and Ikeja so where did he cook
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by senatordave1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
paramakina202:

Wike rigged the election in favour of Tinubu against the wishes of the people that does not make Tinubu any popular in Rivers state.
My point is that it is possible to rig where you are not even popular as far as some cabal in the state are on your side Wike proved that.
I am sure Tinubu did not get clean 5k votes in Rivers state grin

According to the initial results released by obidients,tinubu had 140,000
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by PHAYOL81: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hmmmm 2027, may GOD spare our lives till then and beyond
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by LegendHero(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Gentledizzle:

like say tinubu Na God. God keep us alive till then.

He is not God. This is Nigeria politics and if PDP had not fracture in 2015, APC wouldn’t have been able to defeat Jonathan.

Same way if PDP had not fracture in 2023, Tinubu wouldn’t have been able to win an Atiku/Obi joint ticket.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by LegendHero(m): 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Kwankwaso is Fulani,Obi is igbo. Who's the minority now?

In the context of politics, Obi (Igbo) is the minority.

1 Like

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Shattuck(m): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

You get the point! PDP felt they were untouchable then just like the way PBAT supporters are feeling invincible now... We all know that Tinubu is a very formidable politician, but no one is a political deity, nobody is immune from defeat, only God cannot be defeated.

The opposition just need to drop their ego and come together to confront the incumbent
the opposition needs to form an alliance to defeat tinubu, not just because because of the numbers of voters that alliance can pull but also based on connections at the top I am sure the pdp, heavyweight politicians still have judges and inec officials, top civil service officers, top traditional and religious rulers loyal to it's cause, with such they can gather enough clouts, because the elections will definitely be manipulated.

1 Like

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by uwuana: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Sealed!

Nothing born of a woman can stop His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

Anyone or party aiming to recontest, should know they are just starting a charity campaign.

His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) remains unmovable, unshakeable and a constant.

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
mumu try dey get sense, politics and the scripture doesn't align together, so stop quoting what you don't know.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by basseeafricana: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Sealed!

Who knows who will even see 2027. I was his core supporter, but to be honest, he comes to bring more problems to us. I don't think he is. Full of ideas in solving the problems of this country. Why hailing someone that is bringing more Problems to the ones that were created by Buhari. My prayer is that, may God give us a good leader in 2027. I don't pretend. I never liked Obi and Atiku, but with the situations, I don't think this Tinubu has ideas. I think Obi will make a good President. I regret for not supporting him. I regret for not listening to Obasanjo and Obidients. All the people I convinced to vote him are now in terrible situations and I'm sad about their conditions.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Exceed15: 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Sealed!

May this scripture fall upon you and Tinubu. Una go gather again to impose yourselves upon Nigeria but una go fail woefully. May the Hardship Nigerians are going through destroy you and your family members. Una go ever see good for una lives. The blood of people who committed suicide because of Hardship under this administration hunt you forever.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by CoronaVirusPro: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Exceed15:

May this scripture fall upon you and Tinubu. Una go gather again to impose yourselves upon Nigeria but una go fail woefully. May the Hardship Nigerians are going through destroy you and your family members. Una go ever see good for una lives. The blood of people who committed suicide because of Hardship under this administration hunt you forever.

Your novel is interesting.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Timmi: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
Is President Bola Tinubu a political deity? Why do some believe that he is unbeatable in 2027?

I beg find something else to pontificate about. Let’s concentrate on governance instead of unfounded conjecture, and just looking to trend.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by Dchampion65: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
chiefolododo:
If the election is free and fair, he cannot win any state

But you know him ...he is ready to grab it and run away with it

Not even when the current Eyeneck chairman is the one in charge

Let's faced reality, Tinubu understood Nigerian politics and he is loved and/or preferred by political elites, even the opposition are very much aware.
He is not an AUDIO or SOCIAL network politician.

1 Like

Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by todugo(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
ottersberger:

You mean:

Obi / Kwankwaso
Obi / Atiku

That's the knockout formula.

Atiku ought to engage from the shadows going forward, so:

Obi / Kwankwaso will do it if the arrogant Kano man finally realizes that the man he wants to deputize him is a much bigger shoe size than he will ever become.
OGa, APC don high jack this country, but una no know. From INEC to the judiciary, all high jacked. You will be shocked to know that they already have softcopy of 2027 presidential results and figures prepared. That's why Tinubu don't care if Nigerians will vote him or not.
Look at the last presidential election and Governorship election; especially the recent Imo election with inflated figures, where votes counted are higher than registered voters😂

The higher the number of registered voters the easier it is for them to rig vote.That why INEC chairman scam Nigerians that they should come out in mass and register that vote will count.😂
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by zudozz: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

U expect this man to be alive till 2027?

Unless he has to sacrifice someone very close to him.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by GoodRocks: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
Basic123:

The only structure LP had in the last election was the CHURCH!

YES, THE CHURCH!...we all know how it went

Except if we dey deceive ourselves!

And Atiku and Tinubu got their votes from shrine I guess?

Oga same way obi got his structure from the church is exactly the same way Atiku and Tinubu got theirs from the mosques and Muslims communities.

Is LP's 6.1m votes a joke to you?

How can that dude say LP has no structure despite pulling 6.1m votes as against Atiku's 6.8m votes? NNPP should be the party he should be talking about that has no structure, not LP.

Again I ask is 6.1m votes a joke to you?
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by BeigJawnson(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Sealed!

Your moniker is really affecting you.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by DaTruths: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Sealed!

What if he doesn't perform in this tenure?

I doubt people like me that voted for him will vote for him again.
Re: Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027? by VULCAN(m): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Lollz. What a funny analysis.

So Sambo is more of a minority than Goodluck?

Kwankwanso has no appeal outside his own state. His figures in the last election have revealed he has no path to the Presidency except as a deputy to a popular southerner.

Tinubu will soon make him persona non grata in the same Kano state that is his only claim to fame.

Kwankwanso didn't even do any serious campaign. He over exaggerated his political influence and his poor results made his true value known to all.

I remember reading his interview where he said Peter Obi should deputize him and I had a good laugh. I knew Obi would beat him hands down.

If not that INEC was in Tinubu's pocket, we would have had Obi as our president by now.

But Tinubu being the most cunning politician in Nigerian history arranged it such that Atiku was given more votes than Obi. That was a masterstroke.

Tinubu needs to be studied. If he was a chess player he would have been one of the greatest chess players in history

LegendHero:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ijaw Rejects Six Zonal Structure / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 / Boko Haram Storms Adamawa Village, Kills 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.