Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? (3130 Views)

Ladies Can U Date homebase guys who Never Been To London? / Ladies, We London Guys Or Homebase Guys? / Wen Bearded Guys Eat Me Out, My Juice Get In D Beard & It Stinks Wen Dey Kiss Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by MrCork: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ilitrasy is a desease.i cant imagine my white London friends seeing then...coz here in pekam London, if waiter see u eating rice in a restorant wit a spooon,they will walk u out & ban u..we use fork....but for some reason in nigeria * africa.,homebase guys use spooon...& some times they use ther hand to eat rice or chickens in a restorant especially
In from of a fine female (ilitrasy)
...is this normal behaviours for homebase guys?(no ooofencse) angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by CoronaVirusPro: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
UK peeps have come again!

Can't you guys just let the social media space rest!

4 Likes

Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by jsp0: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
MrCork:
Ilitrasy is a desease.i cant imagine my white London friends seeing then...coz here in pekam London, if waiter see u eating rice in a restorant wit a spooon,they will walk u out & ban u..we use fork....but for some reason in nigeria * africa.,homebase guys use spooon...& some times they use ther hand to eat rice or chickens in a restorant especially

mrcock the londoner living in ebute meta

31 Likes

Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by shortgun(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
The Londoners should learn the proper way to eat rice from home-based guys.
Nonsense

14 Likes

Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by MrCork: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
jsp0:

mrcock the londoner living in ebute meta, ur days are numbered

So u one of those homebase people that use spoon to eat rice embarasssing nigeria.sp how would u feel if white woman see u...and then when the call u monkey u start cussin riot.dont use spoon please!!(no oofencse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by Autobot05: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
MrCork:

Professor please It’s ILLITERACY Not ilitrasy

12 Likes

Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by Balablue64: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
This your english u suppose to be banned for life on internet

5 Likes

Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by Mhizzard(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
Eating rice with fork,it is stressful here.how would i be using fork to eat cereal when having rumbling stomach
Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by Wallade(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
MrCork:

You dey craze. They will walk me out for eating with whatever cutlery - then I will not pay for the food if you will not let me eat in peace. The worst you can do is laugh at me or marvel at it or try to correct me but you can only walk me out when you are willing to forfeit the pay.

Ban me, I don't care. If I dig my rice with my spoon and you feel uncomfortable, please cry me a river.

As for you, I don't care about your feeling with my cutlery choice. It is not your money or your food. It is mine!

5 Likes

Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by Wallade(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
MrCork:

So u one of those homebase people that use spoon to eat rice embarasssing nigeria.sp how would u feel if white woman see u...and then when the call u monkey u start cussin riot.dont use spoon please!!(no oofencse) angry

Who get your time to embarrass you. Who cares what white woman thinks with my choice of cutlery. Na her food?

Does monkey eat with cutlery?

Who decided and informed that cutlery must be used to eat rice?

Una no well!

5 Likes

Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by Wallade(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
Autobot05:

I can't understand why choice of cutlery became a factor that determines illiteracy.
Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by Baitullah: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
This guy no well at all
Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by oneda(m): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2023
Indians eat with their hands
Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by Uncle96(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
MrCork:

God will bless you !!!

I swear most Nigerians are just dull. For the past 16 years, I havent even used a spoon for rice .. coz its so wrong but everywhere you go, they serve u with spoon.. even resturants
Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by Lifestone(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
MrCork:
What's the difference between Pekam London and Agege? Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by benqo01(m): 7:23am On Dec 11, 2023
MrCork:

U just want to let us know u in London so u decided to bring up something not meaningful
Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by Karemarealty288(m): 7:27am On Dec 11, 2023
MrCork:

Why do Chinese eat rice with chopsticks?

4 Likes

Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by Originalsly: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2023
How can you be in London and be murdering English? How can you have White friends when they can't communicate with you by talking or texting? If you ever dined in a restaurant you would've known a knife, fork and spoon are the cutlery provided ... chopsticks on request ... and you are free to use any as you like. I must agree with you that Illiteracy is a big problem with Nigerians .... especially the ones who love to drag their country and pretend to be living abroad.

6 Likes

Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by Truckpusher(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2023
MrCork:
What's up bro ? Been a long time. I miss you oh grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by ItisWell22(f): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2023
Uncle96:

God will bless you !!!

I swear most Nigerians are just dull. For the past 16 years, I havent even used a spoon for rice .. coz its so wrong but everywhere you go, they serve u with spoon.. even resturants

We are so dull because we use spoon to eat rice? 🤔

You just displayed how resonant your skull is.
F**king EMPTY!

There are better ways to educate, enlighten or teach others, without insulting them.

3 Likes

Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by Onyemaboy(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2023
It's about tradition and culture. However,when you go to Rome you behave like Roman's.
Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by MrCork: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
UK peeps have come again!

Can't you guys just let the social media space rest!

Slow down bros.
Bros we londoners are tryin to help our fellow homebase people..u people...how on earth can somebody eat rice wit spooon..wot do u think fork n knife is created for? to kill cow?please take corrrrrection please & quit actin like a Nigerian!!!((no ooofencse)) angry
Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by MrCork: 11:23am On Dec 11, 2023
Onyemaboy:
It's about tradition and culture. However,when you go to Rome you behave like Roman's.

Which kind tradition..in 2023?is nigeria in a cave? So if u come to london & i take u to McDonald's...u will tell them u wanto buy rice...coŕrrrect? how can nigeria move forward.this is sad!! angry
Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by MrCork: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Why do Chinese eat rice with chopsticks?

So becoz chinese people use chapstick u think its ok to eat with chewing stick...brother do u want white people to laugh at u? clearly u never beeento London!!(no ooofencse) angry
Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by MrCork: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Lifestone:

What's the difference between Pekam London and Agege? Abeg shift

How did u hear of pèkàm?how u beeento London in yor life?i bet u think they sell yam in McDonalds!!(no ooofencse) angry
Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by Karemarealty288(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
MrCork:

So becoz chinese people use chapstick u think its ok to eat with chewing stick...brother do u want white people to laugh at u? clearly u never beeento London!!(no ooofencse) angry

Funny londoner😂😂😂
Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by triangulation: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
Autobot05:

He is doing it on purpose to unsettle you pipu
I laugh at those of you trying to correct Mr Cork. He's sound enough to be you guys' English teacher oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by Lifestone(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
MrCork:

How did u hear of pèkàm?how u beeento London in yor life?i bet u think they sell yam in McDonalds!!(no ooofencse) angry
Look at a wannabe like you, you think everybody on Nairaland is a lowlife?
Just answer me, how Pekam differs from Agege.
Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by CoronaVirusPro: 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
MrCork:

Slow down bros.
Bros we londoners are tryin to help our fellow homebase people..u people...how on earth can somebody eat rice wit spooon..wot do u think fork n knife is created for? to kill cow?please take corrrrrection please & quit actin like a Nigerian!!!((no ooofencse)) angry

Every Londoner has become a blogger. It’s all over the media space. They either telling people how they bath, shop, walk, or telling people how to come in for schooling or rent a house. The craze has become a pandemic.

And who made the law that rice should be eaten with fork? Who dictated the baseline? Y’all just wannabe’s

And you mentioned acting like a Nigeria. Please telll me the birth place stated on your British passport?
Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by FinidiGeorge: 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Lifestone:

Look at a wannabe like you, you think everybody on Nairaland is a lowlife?
Just answer me, how Pekam differs from Agege.
Why are you disturbing yourself? You are talking to a renowned troll and clown on nairaland. That's how he does and argues it out ... any moniker that you see ending with c*rk, na hin be dat grin and he brings ridiculous and stupid topic for discussions, while those who dont know him argue it out just like you are doing cheesy
Small time now, you go see he go bring anoda topic on why you shouldn't yawn, fart, or eat swallow before a fair skinned lady cheesy The guy worships light/fair skin ladies for a living cheesy and he brags he gives those ones who hook up with him double amount of price he would normally give a dark skinned lady. Watch out for him, na mad man grin

4 Likes

Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by MrCork: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Every Londoner has become a blogger. It’s all over the media space. They either telling people how they bath, shop, walk, or telling people how to come in for schooling or rent a house. The craze has become a pandemic.

And who made the law that rice should be eaten with fork? Who dictated the baseline? Y’all just wannabe’s

And you mentioned acting like a Nigeria. Please telll me the birth place stated on your British passport?

angry
Re: But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? by MrCork: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You never beento london in yor life but yet u talking to a londoner like u on my level.why do u think all women prefa us anyday than u homebase guys.so u upset becoz we use fork to eat rice but u people use spooon....and then u wonder why we have swaga. My advise to u sir..learn to use fork n knife & truss me..yor life will change & u will loooooklike one of us londoner!!!(no oofencse) angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Lies That Ruin Relationships / Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful / Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.