Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking (42484 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Anny69: 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
LowKeyManny:

Last last na scrotum sac you come out from. Scissors all the scissors you want, you remain product of a scrotal sac.
"usnsjhsuhskiwmoa uh hussjjaonsjhslakoaj" This is what you sound like.
Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Starboytwo(m): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
Mehn, things don really spoil..

1 Like

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by LowKeyManny: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Anny69:

The result of too much scissoring...
Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Kipaji: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Like my mother told me, so many women do not love their kids.
They see their kids as a drawback, as a drag that prevents them from enjoying their whorrish lifestyle.
As she told me, many women did not want to have their children and do not love them, and one of the ways to see this is that she leaves her kids at home to go whòre outside. This one didn't even let the kid at home.

How will thay boy grow up? He will either be attracted to hoes and whores his whole life since that's what his mother is. Or he will lose all respect for women since he can't respect his own slut of a mother (this is why some men are players).
This is a traumatizing experience. I hope that he has the maturity, strength, and support to rise above it.

This woman is an hyena.

3 Likes

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by BareFacedLies(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Anny69:
You don't have to be a lesbian before you can grind another woman. It's just a dance not sex. Mumu.

Dunce.

I already know you're a homo
Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Anny69: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
BareFacedLies:

Dunce.

I already know you're a homo

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Kingozymandias(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Typical kafir woman. Worth way more less than a bag of sand. A typical kafir woman will sell her body for crumbs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Sharatan(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Anny69:
Ewww, grinding a man when there are fine women around.
Lesbian spotted. Ozuor!!
Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by oguns222: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
GlIalen:
So funny

Funny or disgraceful, shameful and undignifying

One of the major problems with single mom upbringing

1 Like

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by MentalCase98: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Very good. I always knew this our generation will get to the stage where it is our little children that will be correcting us.

Bunch of degenerates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by ud4u: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
Useless mother, the son is even ashamed of her
Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by VaginaAcademic: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
His mom a hoe. Poor boy is traumatized

3 Likes

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by CoronaVirusPro: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Why that gender always independently raise the worst kids on Earth!

At the sight of peniss, they fvckin dont care about their kids!

2 Likes

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Blackdisciple(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
The boy's expression shows he is highly disappointed in his mum

3 Likes

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Mayor88(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Very commendable act by the boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by NICOGRAVITY: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
The boy is the adult here.
While the supposedly adults are a bunch of caricatures. It's a shame that a 12 years old is wiser, decent and now supervises the adults.
That boy is my MAN OF THE YEAR.

5 Likes

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Harddiskng(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
The shame and embarrassment that comes person mama no get brain no be small. I feel for the little man.
Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Lumig: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
This is one of the reasons why child upbringing must not be left to the female gender sad

3 Likes

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Kaido: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Probably a single mom.

You can wife her but can't take away the hoe in her

1 Like

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by omooba969(m): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Traumatic for the poor boy, to say the least.

Some single parents need proper parenting themselves, but that yansh make sense walahi. grin cool
Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Karnice600: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
ShoeGetSize:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KW7Ru5eD6I?si=kfABixY7k2bJF9-6

Age and sense of parenting, unfortunately, aren’t connected in the most assumed way.

I sometimes wonder why God didn’t design the vagina to absolutely lose its juice and elasticity at 50.
Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Karnice600: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
Anny69:

grin grin

Kai! weeders on Nairaland.
I hail o
Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Shollez(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
Unclebayo:
How will you feel if you see your mom doing this?
Pls Ask him Again, Such Attitude is an embarrassment to the boy
Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Karnice600: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kipaji:
Like my mother told me, so many women do not love their kids.
They see their kids as a drawback, as a drag that prevents them from enjoying their whorrish lifestyle.
As she told me, many women did not want to have their children and do not love them, and one of the ways to see this is that she leaves her kids at home to go whòre outside. This one didn't even let the kid at home.

How will thay boy grow up? He will either be attracted to hoes and whores his whole life since that's what his mother is. Or he will lose all respect for women since he can't respect his own slut of a mother (this is why some men are players).
This is a traumatizing experience. I hope that he has the maturity, strength, and support to rise above it.

This woman is an hyena.

As she told me, many women did not want to have their children and do not love them, an..

This is a comical way of saying your mum never loved you cos she never wanted you in-between her and her godly ways…

You’re always given the full right and grace to read and review your thoughts before it becomes a post.
The bullet never returns to the barrel to make up for a mistaken shot.
Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Anny69: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
Sharatan:

Lesbian spotted. Ozuor!!
Na your papa be Ozuor! Tell me how being a lesbian is affecting your life. undecided
Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
Poor kid. grin
Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Goldbw122(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
The big problem is that his mother does not care, she is just having fun, yeah and the boy I can see that he will be celebrated very soon.. yeah.

He is a boy of integrity.
Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by brainhgeek(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Alll the Tiwa Salvages, Tonto Dikes, Toyin Lawanis and co should learn fron this boy. No child is impressed when their parents become public spectacle for the wrong reasons.

1 Like

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by GodisFirst: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Great Man you will be, Well done boy.

1 Like

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Now that is who I call a SON. Shame on the mother. If I were the husband, she ain't coming back into my home.

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Entanglement: 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
SavageResponse:
Is he going to be fighting every guy he sees around his mother? grin
imagine me rocking your mother! How would you feel undecided
Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Sharatan(m): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
Anny69:
Na your papa be Ozuor! Tell me how being a lesbian is affecting your life. undecided

Dey there dey form woke.. no go marry born😏

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / The Spiritual Power Of Sea Salt / Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.