Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) (3966 Views)

Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos) / Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today / Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha Today , Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
ASAPFERG:
don't mind those people. cheesy

Inferior tribe
More

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by brown3: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
spagettiluv:
clown
Why not google the type of buildings you will find in oluyole before you come online to disgrace your lineage.
The 2plot of land(onitsha) should be competing with oluyole area not Ibadan
your so big land mass is only good for skull mining and pig farming

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
spagettiluv:
clown
Why not google the type of buildings you will find in oluyole before you come online to disgrace your lineage.
The 2plot of land(onitsha) should be competing with oluyole area not Ibadan
Fact remain that Anambra is far bigger than Lagos, Ibadan is world largest slum city you can't change that

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by spagettiluv: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Fact remain that Anambra is far bigger than Lagos, Ibadan is world largest slum city you can't change that
ok

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by spagettiluv: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
brown3:
your so big land mass is only good for skull mining and pig farming
ok
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by ASAPFERG: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

See pain grin grin grin, I don't even care if you like hit your head on the wall grin grin

More from Anambra state
inferior anambra man grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
spagettiluv:
ok
You are the one suffering from inferiority, I can't remember coming to any of your thread, I know Ibadan well Ibadan is far backward when compare to Onitsha, the only state that I haven't visited in Yoruba land is Ekiti, I lived in Lagos for years before relocating to east, which Im happy I did then.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by spagettiluv: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

You are the one suffering from inferiority, I can remember coming to any of your thread, I know Ibadan well Ibadan is far backward when compare to Onitsha, the only state that I haven't visited in Yoruba land is Ekiti, I lived in Lagos for years before relocating to east, which Im happy I did then.
ok
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
ASAPFERG:
inferior anambra man grin grin grin
How can I be inferior when you are the sleeping in mud brown roof grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
spagettiluv:
ok
No need booking space to post recycled pictures I know Oyo state very well Ibadan is 95% covered by mud houses, Anambra is largely urbanized not just Onitsha Otondo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by spagettiluv: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

No need booking space to post recycled pictures I know Oyo state very well Ibadan is 95% covered by mud houses, Anambra is largely urbanized not just Onitsha Otondo
oga I don hear you ooo haba,Ibadan is 100% slum
Enjoy
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by ahaz: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
ASAPFERG:
Lol this inferior anambra man again cheesy cheesy cheesy

How many times are you going to create threads about that unpleasant and unpalatable city called onistha? grin

Just because you saw a thread about Lagos on frontpage, you rushed to create a thread about onistha hoping it will make frontpage. cheesy cheesy cheesy inferior old man grin grin

Oga we are tired of seeing your onistha city pictures..

How many times are you going to create a thread about it?

grin grin grin
Sub human Yoruba man create your own thread about your flood and red mud infested region make we check something

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by ASAPFERG: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

your cursed brothers sleep in that same mud house after hawking phone accessories and pirated CD's with wheelbarrow in our region grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
spagettiluv:
oga I don hear you ooo haba,Ibadan is 100% slum
Enjoy
I never mention you na you carry your stupidity enter the thread

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
ASAPFERG:
your cursed brothers sleep in that same mud house after hawking phone accessories and pirated CD's with wheelbarrow in our region grin grin grin
While you sisters and brothers are selling agbo and harbs in every streets in Anambra state grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by spagettiluv: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

While you sisters and brothers are selling agbo and harbs in every streets in Anambra state grin grin grin
who is interested in relocating to a backward region where it people are even running away in masses ?

Check your brothers on Akobo bridge,Ibadan

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by Ofodirinwa: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

I don't want to argue with ignorant mind, Nnewi is far not to talk of Harbor industrial estate Ogbaru, the biggest industrial estate in Southeast

So because somebody from Nnewi called his town The hub of the Southeast is is now a constitutional fact?
It's Aba. Nearly everything in Nigeria is made abroad or 'Made in Aba'. Just say there is a lot of industry in your state without trying to creating rankings because it won't favor you.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by spagettiluv: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
ahaz:

Sub human Yoruba man create your own thread about your flood and red mud infested region make we check something
you can only deceive your fellow ipob youth
check out the brown roof in onitsha below now

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by spagettiluv: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

I never mention you na you carry your stupidity enter the thread

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by spagettiluv: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMbMrZu65cE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by Chygoz01: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
spagettiluv:
You mean a town same size with oluyole Area?
at least there is no brown roof cool

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ofodirinwa:

So because somebody from Nnewi called his town The hub of the Southeast is is now a constitutional fact?
It's Aba. Nearly everything in Nigeria is made abroad or 'Made in Aba'. Just say there is a lot of industry in your state without trying to creating rankings because it won't favor you.
I want you to show me one industrial estate in Aba that can compare with Harbor industrial estate in Ogbaru alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-efnVsYh5Q8?si=4DZnCkR-wJqEX9MU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by vanbonattel: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
ASAPFERG:
stupid inferior race of animals using a yoruba owned forum to promote their cursed city cheesy grin grin

Yes, and making money in yoruba cities too grin grin grin

Look, if you're not happy about that, jump off 3rd mainland bridge at the deepest point grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by spagettiluv: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
Chygoz01:
at least there is no brown roof cool
you may be right

I guess the onitsha below is located in Kenya

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
spagettiluv:
Slums covered Yoruba cities, the day I came to Ibadan from Lagos, I nearly throw up Immediately we approach Ibadan, it looks like were they're training wide animals grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by vanbonattel: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
ASAPFERG:

The number of yorubas in igboland is on a serious increase, wonder what is having them away, maybe the hunt for their heads in Ogun state. grin

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by spagettiluv: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
vanbonattel:

The number of yorubas in igboland is on a serious increase, wonder what is having them away, maybe the hunt for their heads in Ogun state. grin
no Yoruba will wake up and say SE is his next destination.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by spagettiluv: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Slums covered Yoruba cities, the day I came to Ibadan from Lagos, I nearly throw up Immediately we approach Ibadan, it looks like we're they're training wide animals grin grin
lmao
You mean same Ibadan?
Your people who litter Ibadan like refugee would be the first to put bullet into your skull if you say that to their face

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
spagettiluv:
you may be right

Endless slum city

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by vanbonattel: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
spagettiluv:
no Yoruba will wake up and say SE is his next destination.

If I slap the ones I meet on the roads tomorrow, they will say am wicked, all yoruba churches in the east has yoruba pastors and yoruba leaders. Fleecing the gullible with fake miracles.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by raskymonojendor: 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
spagettiluv:
you may be right

🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ait License Revoked Because Of Live Transmission Of Senate 3rd Term Debate?! / Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members / APC Governors Now 23, Set To Take Over Aso Rock In 2015 — Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.