Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) (3963 Views)

Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos) / Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today / Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha Today , Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by Ofodirinwa: 1:15am On Dec 11, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

I want you to show me one industrial estate in Aba that can compare with Harbor industrial estate in Ogbaru alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-efnVsYh5Q8?si=4DZnCkR-wJqEX9MU

interesting quote from Mazi Sam Ohubunnwa.I googled him and to no surprise, he's from Anambra. No disrespect to him though

Samuel Ohuabunwa was born on the 16th of August 1950 in Port Harcourt. He began his education at Okrika Grammar School, Okrika. The Nigerian Civil War which started in July 1967 had his education interrupted. He later joined the war and fought for Biafran Army. After the war ended in 1970, he transferred to Government Secondary School, Owerri to complete his education. He obtained his West African School Certificate examination in 1971. He then proceeded to the University of Ife in 1972 to study Pharmacy and graduated in 1976. He had postgraduate training in Business and Organisational Management at the Columbia University, in New York City USA.[4]
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by taretoofine(m): 2:24am On Dec 11, 2023
From the ashes of the civil war to this. Igbos are amazing people. I love you guys no cap.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 5:08am On Dec 11, 2023
Ofodirinwa:

interesting quote from Mazi Sam Ohubunnwa.I googled him and to no surprise, he's from Anambra. No disrespect to him though

Can you show me the industrial estate in Aba that can be compare to Harbor industrial estate in Ogbaru, Anambra state Let start from there, Osisioma industrial area can only be compare to Ogbunike industrial layout in Anambra
Below is Ogbunike industrial layout no difference with Osisioma industrial area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzLMgfIRuns?si=3_PwdpFDySSirToK

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by ProblemChild1: 6:23am On Dec 11, 2023
bhella10:
Anambra is a State
Ibadan is city in Oyo State.
I don't see the sense in this Anambra Ibadan brouhaha. Ibadan is equivalent to Anambra.
Anambra is still bigger than ibadan

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by spagettiluv: 6:50am On Dec 11, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Anambra is still bigger than ibadan
imagine comparing a state to a city

Why not compare oyo state to the whole SE and see how tiny your 2x2plot of land is

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 6:51am On Dec 11, 2023
bhella10:
Anambra is a State
Ibadan is city in Oyo State.
I don't see the sense in this Anambra Ibadan brouhaha. Ibadan is equivalent to Anambra.
Na your jealous brothers with no atom of shame enter the thread with their envy nobody mention backward Ibadan here, is so funny an ignorant mind comparing Ibadan with Anambra, Anambra is highly ubernized not just Onitsha, Anambra is second densely and ubernized state in Nigeria after Lagos, Ibadan is the only city in Oyo still covered by Slums, the new places in Ibadan the idio.t keep posting is far below Awka not to talk of other areas in Anamabra state, Ibadan is an eyesore, the day I visited Ibadan I was ashemed of being call a Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by spagettiluv: 6:52am On Dec 11, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Na your jealous brothers with no atom of shame enter the thread with his envy nobody mention backward Ibadan here, is so funny an ignorant mind comparing Ibadan with Anambra, Anambra is highly ubernized not just Onitsha, Anambra is second densely and ubernized state in Nigeria after Lagos, Ibadan is the only city in Oyo still covered by Slums, the new places in Ibadan the idio.t keep posting is far below Awka not to talk of other areas in Anamabra state, Ibadan is an eyesore, the day I visited Ibadan I was ashemed of being call a Nigeria
dey play

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by spagettiluv: 6:57am On Dec 11, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Na your jealous brothers with no atom of shame enter the thread with their envy nobody mention backward Ibadan here, is so funny an ignorant mind comparing Ibadan with Anambra, Anambra is highly ubernized not just Onitsha, Anambra is second densely and ubernized state in Nigeria after Lagos, Ibadan is the only city in Oyo still covered by Slums, the new places in Ibadan the idio.t keep posting is far below Awka not to talk of other areas in Anamabra state, Ibadan is an eyesore, the day I visited Ibadan I was ashemed of being call a Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMbMrZu65cE
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by spagettiluv: 7:04am On Dec 11, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by Justiceleague1: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2023
spagettiluv SAY NO TO EATING MONITOR LIZARD 🦎:

Why not compare oyo state to the whole SE and see how tiny your 2x2plot of land is
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2023
spagettiluv:

Anambra is far bigger than Ibadan, other areas in Oyo are jungle, Anambra is highly ubernized that's what dumbo like you doesn't understand, even in River line communities in Anambra state Ara urbanized with morden buildings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3_dsW668m0?si=vmZ69Jb4KcBkgj1L
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2023
[quote author=spagettiluv post=127421551][/quote]

Oyo state is big jungle
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by spagettiluv: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Oyo state is big jungle
drone camera is a bastard,it only gives those old dilapidated buildings more beauty after many editing .

Street view of onitsha

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2023
spagettiluv:
drone camera is a bastard,it only gives those old dilapidated buildings more beauty after many editing .

Street view of onitsha
I want you to open thread let us compare Oyo state and Anambra state in all ramifications I'm giving you few minutes
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by Despacito1: 9:46am On Dec 11, 2023
spagettiluv:

Street view of onitsha
chai who's exposing this dirty town of onitsha? Why do this guy's always front onitsha as if there is any new developments soludo has done there. Don't compare yourself with people that are ahead of you to feel good. Fix that street roads and repaint the old houses at list, before you start showing off. Nothing to write home abou In Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by spagettiluv: 10:01am On Dec 11, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

I want you to open thread let us compare Oyo state and Anambra state in all ramifications I'm giving you few minutes
onitsha is a dilapidated jungle that looks like a war torn zone.
This was taken from chopper
What’s the difference btw the picture below and Gaza

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by kindlyheart: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2023
ASAPFERG:
Lol this inferior anambra man again cheesy cheesy cheesy

How many times are you going to create threads about that unpleasant and unpalatable city called onistha? grin

Just because you saw a thread about Lagos on frontpage, you rushed to create a thread about onistha hoping it will make frontpage. cheesy cheesy cheesy inferior old man grin grin

Oga we are tired of seeing your onistha city pictures..

How many times are you going to create a thread about it?

grin grin grin

Don't mind him. Person go just the under him brown roof the chill the browse nairaland, next thing ns Anambra thread everywhere.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2023
spagettiluv:

Street view of onitsha

Let's join hands and say No to eating lizards grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by spagettiluv: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Let's join hands and say No to eating lizards grin
I Dey chop monitor lizard die
I even count it as one of the most sweetest meat.
It is better than cannibalizing “chinyeres” dead body
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
spagettiluv:

Street view of onitsha
I Kno that child raise in this kind of environment behave like wide animal, not surprised

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
spagettiluv:
I Dey chop monitor lizard die
I even count it as one of the most sweetest meat.
It is better than cannibalizing “chinyeres” dead body
Joblessness is a very big disease
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Onitsha is the industrial hub of igboland that’s why millions of imo indigenes lives in Onitsha. Ikengawo envy go kee you

Ofodirinwa:
Aba is industrial hub of the east
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
Beautiful. Onitsha is the economic hub of igboland and Anambra is the most developed state in igboland
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by ProblemChild1: 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
spagettiluv:

Oga the thing here is that Onitsha is far better than that big for nothing Ibadan grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by ProblemChild1: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

I Kno that child raise in this kind of environment behave like wide animal, not surprised
Kaii!! Omo this one huge oo shocked shocked shocked E be like where them dey harvest and store skulls cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by Ofodirinwa: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Can you show me the industrial estate in Aba that can be compare to Harbor industrial estate in Ogbaru, Anambra state Let start from there, Osisioma industrial area can only be compare to Ogbunike industrial layout in Anambra
Below is Ogbunike industrial layout no difference with Osisioma industrial area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzLMgfIRuns?si=3_PwdpFDySSirToK

If you don't know that Aba has industrial layouts, that's fine. I'll just send you results

MADE IN ABA: How Nigeria’s untapped manufacturing gold mine is ‘competing with Spain, Italy, Brazil’

Remaining undaunted over the decades, the Aba manufacturers have succeeded in making the town a popular international destination for finished leather and garment products.The volume of trade between Aba and the rest of West and Central Africa is high, as tens of truckloads of manufactured goods depart the commercial city to the ports for onward export to Cameroun, Ghana, Togo, Equatorial Guinea, Central Africa Republic and other African countries.

“More than 60 percent of new shoes worn in Nigeria come from Aba but most Nigerians don’t know that they are wearing Aba shoes,” Ken Anyanwu, National Secretary of Association of Leather/Allied Industrialists of Nigeria, told the ICIR at his shop in Ariaria International Market.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/made-in-aba-how-nigerias-untapped-manufacturing-gold-mine-is-competing-with-spain-italy-brazil/
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
spagettiluv:
onitsha is a dilapidated jungle that looks like a war torn zone.
This was taken from chopper
What’s the difference btw the picture below and Gaza
Feed your eyes 😜

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmQUxS-cOFM?si=xqgwjOqUFSMdOtGW
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ofodirinwa:

If you don't know that Aba has industrial layouts, that's fine. I'll just send you results

MADE IN ABA: How Nigeria’s untapped manufacturing gold mine is ‘competing with Spain, Italy, Brazil’

https://www.icirnigeria.org/made-in-aba-how-nigerias-untapped-manufacturing-gold-mine-is-competing-with-spain-italy-brazil/
I know you are jealous but you can't change it, show me area in Abia you can compare to Harbor industrial estate

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
Envious bitter frustrated imo baastard. Owerri is a slum and a glorified village that’s why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha and all over Anambra. Onitsha is the America of imo indigenes that’s why millions of imo indigenes live in the city.

Despacito1:
chai who's exposing this dirty town of onitsha? Why do this guy's always front onitsha as if there is any new developments soludo has done there. Don't compare yourself with people that are ahead of you to feel good. Fix that street roads and repaint the old houses at list, before you start showing off. Nothing to write home abou In Onitsha.

Owerri is a slum and not qualified to be a state capital that’s why you are always bitter. Look at Owerri below are you proud of this village v

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ikengawo the bitter envious frustrated imo basstard. Stop being bitter and envious over Anambra. Ohuabunwa is not from Anambra but he knows the truth. Onitsha is the economic and industrial hub of igboland. Anambra is the America of ndi imo state that’s why millions of imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha, Awka and almost everywhere in Anambra. Stop with your envy

Ofodirinwa:

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Onitsha Today (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ikengawo stop being envious and bitter. Onitsha and Nnewi are the largest industrial areas in Nigeria aside Lagos. Anambra is the economic stronghold of igboland

Ofodirinwa:

So because somebody from Nnewi called his town The hub of the Southeast is is now a constitutional fact?
It's Aba. Nearly everything in Nigeria is made abroad or 'Made in Aba'. Just say there is a lot of industry in your state without trying to creating rankings because it won't favor you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Re-opens Savannah Bank, 7 Yrs After / Supreme Court Judgment: We Stand With Wike / West royal Army: Western chiefs Walk Out biafra south east/Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.