Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

VIDEO: Woman Sets Her Drunk Husband On Fire - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Woman Sets Her Drunk Husband On Fire (1097 Views)

Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) / Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Woman Sets Her Drunk Husband On Fire by Chineloani(f): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
An angry Brazilian Woman has taken her anger issues way too far by setting her drunk husband on fire in their home in Brazil.

The sad incident was captured by the family's CCTV camera in the kitchen area of the house where she committed the crime.

She could be seen having a conversation with her husband who was reportedly drunk before she went into the store house, brought out a little container that had some fluids which was suspected to be gasoline or petrol.

She walked straight to her husband, poured the liquid on him and then used a lighter to set him ablaze.

Immediately, the man jumped up and rushed out of the kitchen while in flames, seeking for a way to put out the fire.

The Husband has been hospitalized while the woman was later arrested by the police and could face two count charge for attempted murder and Arson.

*VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
https://www.quora.com/profile/Ike-Ani/VIDEO-Brazilian-Woman-Sets-Her-Drunk-Husband-On-Fire-WATCH-THE-VIDEO-HERE-https-www-gistpark-com-ng-2023-12-vid?ch=15&oid=139381873&share=4fdac737&srid=EeHeq&target_type=post

Re: VIDEO: Woman Sets Her Drunk Husband On Fire by Righthussle: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Marriage is like gambling, the chance of having a happy marriage is very slim.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Woman Sets Her Drunk Husband On Fire by Zonefree(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
Righthussle:
Marriage is like gambling, the chance of having a happy marriage is very slim.
In today's world, happy marriage depends on the size of the man's pocket.

No broke man has ever experienced a happy marriage or relationship.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Woman Sets Her Drunk Husband On Fire by brain54(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
Short of words right now...
Re: VIDEO: Woman Sets Her Drunk Husband On Fire by dangermouse(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sad.

She should face the law...
Re: VIDEO: Woman Sets Her Drunk Husband On Fire by gulfer: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
Brazilian women or get joy o; just like their Nigerian counterparts angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Woman Sets Her Drunk Husband On Fire by Gadafii: 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
The way she was standing while the helpless man was in flame she didn’t even flinch, you go know say na deviîl younger sister be that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Woman Sets Her Drunk Husband On Fire by Melagros(m): 3:58am On Dec 11, 2023
Is like this marriage of a thing wahala too much oo
Re: VIDEO: Woman Sets Her Drunk Husband On Fire by mysticwarrior(m): 5:52am On Dec 11, 2023
The Jezebel has been looking for an opportunity to carryout the act, that was a premeditated action.
Re: VIDEO: Woman Sets Her Drunk Husband On Fire by Johnycastro18: 6:44am On Dec 11, 2023
Dammm
Imagine the pain and agony that man must have felt at that moment sad

That is why i hate with passion any woman who have anger issues,

the other day i was having a minor misunderstanding in the house with this lady, only for her to angrily dash into the kitchen and went to pick up a kitchen knife threatening and swinging it all over.

I have to dash out of the house for my safety to avoid, the devil made me do it sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Woman Sets Her Drunk Husband On Fire by Johnycastro18: 6:47am On Dec 11, 2023
Dammm
Imagine the pain the agony that man must have felt at that moment sad

That is why i hate with passion any woman who have anger issues,

the other day i was having a minor misunderstanding in the house with this lady of mine, only for her to angrily dash into the kitchen and went to pick up a kitchen knife threatening and swinging it all over.

I have to run out from the house to avoid, "the devil made me do it" from her later sad
Re: VIDEO: Woman Sets Her Drunk Husband On Fire by Smitaro100(m): 6:57am On Dec 11, 2023
D woman is heartless, such a babaric way to clear highness from her husband's eyes.. 🤨
Re: VIDEO: Woman Sets Her Drunk Husband On Fire by Godoverevery: 7:32am On Dec 11, 2023
This is lesson for men who think women are soft.

Always remember 95% of them act before they think when angry.
Re: VIDEO: Woman Sets Her Drunk Husband On Fire by youngberry001(m): 7:42am On Dec 11, 2023
that women no different with animals,dey should burn her to ashes too

#military
Re: VIDEO: Woman Sets Her Drunk Husband On Fire by Kingluqman(m): 7:52am On Dec 11, 2023
You dey burn am, and you still stand there dey look am!!! Even, Satan sef go run from some women ehn

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Woman Sets Her Drunk Husband On Fire by Heisajoker21(m): 8:04am On Dec 11, 2023
Speechless 😶😶
Re: VIDEO: Woman Sets Her Drunk Husband On Fire by Jangolover: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2023
Zonefree:

In today's world, happy marriage depends on the size of the man's pocket.

No broke man has ever experienced a happy marriage or relationship.
Even the rich cry in many marriages this days....it's not just about the money alone.
Re: VIDEO: Woman Sets Her Drunk Husband On Fire by chiiraq802(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2023
Innocent, Loving and Caring men fail to understand that woemen are the devil's incarnate the bible talked about.
Know this and know peace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Got Robbed While On A Nairaland Hookup / Omg ! / Two Human Heads Found In FESTAC Duplex –police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.