Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. (23729 Views)

Please I Need Advise To Relocate My Family Frim UK Back To Nija / I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village / Lady Shares How Man Abandons Family To Marry A New Wife In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by kevwemike: 5:03am On Dec 18, 2023
1Sharon:

Why involve women at all? Let him do it alone nah.
did he tells u he can't do it alone? Busy body.
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Hotice085: 5:05am On Dec 18, 2023
Mhizzard:
You people have turn nairaland to something else,any small thing carry your phone to type the issue you alone can find solution to it within yourself.since you said money ain't the problem,then it is left for you to choose the one that comes from your heart.no one is you,choose your preference

Seun Osewa na mumu boy, he no get sense together with the mods
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Oyindamolah: 5:22am On Dec 18, 2023
Mhizzard:
You people have turn nairaland to something else,any small thing carry your phone to type the issue you alone can find solution to it within yourself.since you said money ain't the problem,then it is left for you to choose the one that comes from your heart.no one is you,choose your preference
We learn, share and grow.
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by warrifinest1985: 5:43am On Dec 18, 2023
Prospertochu:
I am a single father of triplets only 2 are with me but we are not living together due to the nature of my job. My boys are in the village with my mother and sister. The house I rented for them the rent will be expiring in March. Please I need your help with these two options.

1. Should I relocate them with me in my base in March. Right now I am staying in a single self cont because I am alone. But if they have to relocate I will get a 2 bedroom and parlour. Money isn't a problem.

2. Or I should renew the rent and allow them to stay in the village.

I am confuse and I don't know which one is the best.

What option will be better please help me pick the right one for the sake of my boys

Only an idiot will ask this kind of question when he already know what to do. Do anything you could to stay with your boys even if it means giving a arm
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by warrifinest1985: 5:47am On Dec 18, 2023
Prospertochu:
I am a single father of triplets only 2 are with me but we are not living together due to the nature of my job. My boys are in the village with my mother and sister. The house I rented for them the rent will be expiring in March. Please I need your help with these two options.

1. Should I relocate them with me in my base in March. Right now I am staying in a single self cont because I am alone. But if they have to relocate I will get a 2 bedroom and parlour. Money isn't a problem.

What option will be better please help me pick the right one for the sake of my boys

Do you know what it means to have triplet all boys? You are a very lucky man and the same time an idiot for staying far away from your lovely boys
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by backtalkG(m): 5:57am On Dec 18, 2023
Na this kind of indecision make your wife leave you.
Man up
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by jamesversion: 6:01am On Dec 18, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You appear very conversant with this case

How sure are we that you're not the wife??

Now, why did you decide to abandon you 2 kids and husband to travel to lagos to engage in 'runs'?

Oya, go and reconcile with them immediately.

See plot twisting na.

I'm sure she is not the wife, cos this story is a bit familiar on NL over the months.

My own with her is why must she advise a man to reconcile with a prostituting wife.
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Oseone1: 6:07am On Dec 18, 2023
1Sharon:
Why are your kids away from you?
Don't mind him, he has a triplets, two boys and a girl, they are 2yrs now, along the line he divorce abi separated with the mother of the kids. The baby girl is with the mother while the boys are with their paternal grandmother in the village
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by coputa(m): 6:12am On Dec 18, 2023
Mhizzard:
money does not solve all problems,I don't know how old you are,even septuagenarians still consult on some challenges facing them.

He is on point here,by the time different people bring their suggestions,his eyes will be opened to to take the right step.

This is one are nairaland is very good at.
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Mhizzard(m): 6:15am On Dec 18, 2023
Oyindamolah:
We learn, share and grow.
accepted.however nothing everything you found as an issue you bring up here,try use what is your in head it is not meant for decoration in your head.

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Elinosweet143(f): 6:21am On Dec 18, 2023
No body can love a child more than the mom regardless of how you see and perceive single mothers and for the man, if the kids are still minor pls let their mother handle them and you support them like a father should, splitting them is not away out. My opinion though
hopeforcharles:

Single mother children always have some sort of deficiency, it's better they are with him and he employs a matured woman to take care of them.
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by coputa(m): 6:24am On Dec 18, 2023
I don't know your village,if it's a village with good schools and good health care.
Having money and leaving your children back in the village to live uncivilized life that will affect them in future is not wise.

You said money is not the problem,so the best option here is take them to a good school in your base with boarding facilities.
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by coputa(m): 6:25am On Dec 18, 2023
Mhizzard:

accepted.however nothing everything you found as an issue you bring up here,try use what is your in head it is not meant for decoration in your head.
what if your head cannot carry it, everybody is not the same.
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Mhizzard(m): 6:26am On Dec 18, 2023
coputa:
money does not solve all problems,I don't know how old you are,even septuagenarians still consult on some challenging facing them.

He is on point here,by the time different people bring their suggestions,his eyes will be opened to to take the right step.

This is one are nairaland is very good at.
not every issues you are ought to bring up here,the one you can solve by yourself.this matter is about preference,so,as i mentioned earlier no one is him he knows what he prefer.let us be use what is in our head,it is not meant for decoration.
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Poisonousman: 6:29am On Dec 18, 2023
Baba anything you dey do.. no take advice from woman... their brain dey empty

2 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Mhizzard(m): 6:32am On Dec 18, 2023
coputa:
what if your head cannot carry it, everybody is not the same.
oh,this quite funny.it has capacity for anything you want it to do execpt you don't want to make use of it.regarding to this thread,the man can make use of it.
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by izubext007: 6:36am On Dec 18, 2023
I tire for the guy oooo.....money miss road
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Lovelyn451(f): 6:50am On Dec 18, 2023
Single father grin grin grin grin grin ;

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Silentgroper(m): 6:52am On Dec 18, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Is money the only criteria used to take care of kids?

You are the dyslexic one who sounds really dumb.
95% out of a 100..

It is....

Now shut up and bounce...
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by advanceDNA: 6:55am On Dec 18, 2023
Elinosweet143:
No body can love a child more than the mom regardless of how you see and perceive single mothers and for the man, if the kids are still minor pls let their mother handle them and you support them like a father should, splitting them is not away out. My opinion though

Nobody can love a child more than mom??

, but she left them because their father has financial challenges... Welldone.....

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Britishpea: 7:01am On Dec 18, 2023
With the type of people we have in this country parading social media, we will wake up one day, and discover that we never raised any leader.

How would this op preside over a National Assembly going by the type of the question that’s more of a personal preference, which he brought to nairaland, their usual garbage bin! No content, no body and no reason other Than thr kids live with with his parents in another place. Lazy writer. Kill them if you don’t know what to do with yo children mumu

2 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Sucre7: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2023
If money isn't the problem then what is? That should be the foundation to take into consideration before advising you.
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by ariesbull: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2023
Ulunne777:
None.
They need their mom and their sister.

Leave your pride and whatever the mother did to you and unite those triplets.

They need a family.yoi,their mom and 3 of them.

They don't need a stupid woman or Olosho as a mother...they need a woman figure, the mum or his babe can fill that up

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by aydowsky(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2023
They need their mom and their sister.

Leave your pride and whatever the mother did to you and unite those triplets.

They need a family.yoi,their mom and 3 of them.[/quote]
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by BloomingDale(f): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2023
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Fizalis(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2023
Exactly my thoughts sir. This question is not neccessary. Let him make his decision
Mhizzard:
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Oyindamolah: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2023
Mhizzard:

Unfortunately we leave in an internet age.
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Mayplays(f): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2023
hopeforcharles:

Single mother children always have some sort of deficiency, it's better they are with him and he employs a matured woman to take care of them.
Its single fathers that don’t? Why employ a woman?

Funny human beings
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by incogni2o: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2023
Prospertochu:

It's a once in a lifetime stage.

Although not too easy, I'll advice you to stay with your Kids and have the maximum impact in molding them.

Organisation is key when living with Kids and having a lot to do.

Have a Daily routine time table, Activities like time to sleep, play, work, eat, arrange the house, arrange thier shoes should be included.

Food time table should also be drawn out.

Let them know they should go into the bathroom to brush immediately they wake up

You can get a double decker for you guys to stay in same room.

Wash cloths only on Friday Night.

Implore then to Pray after waking up and before sleeping.

Cook Breakfast and Lunch at Night, Cook Dinner in the morning.

You'll never regret it if you handle them well.

Let them see how responsible you are so they see a good example in you.

It also a sure way to help your curb unnecessary idle time.

I currently do all this, although thinking of getting an house help that can help with chores 6-7am and 6-7pm.

Children are the Heritage of the Lord. Never a burden as this new generation wants them to look like
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Mo10go(m): 7:22am On Dec 18, 2023
My first question is:- Are they giving your parents problems? If yes, don't hesitate to bring them over and if not pls leave them.

Second question is:- Do u need a someone you can talk to at home when u are lonely?, if yes bring them over and if not leave them.

Forget about money u mentioned, i don't know where u are or the kind of work u do but I will advise you to leave them if they're not giving problem. Thanks

That's all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. / My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.