Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife (46625 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Wike Has Failed As Second Most Prominent Politician - Laolu Akand / Umahi Predicts Tinubu Victory, Picks Obi As Second Favorite / Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Odin13: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
Yoruba women must be so ashamed of themselves

Wetin do make other tribe no marry them..

But their Yoruba men go proudly go marry from other tribe

.. leave their women still Dey brag on top am

Depression no go kee Yoruba women..

The act is bad..

I’ve never heard another tribe marry Yoruba woman..
It’s shameful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by ednut1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Life

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by tfelicityk(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Congratulations to him and his new wife. May God bless their home.
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by jumokeadele(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
bro women plenttyyyy
Ensa777:
Men be doing men.
When older men marry 20s girl,who will 20s and 30s men marry?

Where's the bro code in this? cool

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by bdon123(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ensa777:
Men be doing men.

Baba theres no bro code .Older men dey chop our lil sisters n daughters on a regular. Even me will do d same wen m 50
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Gani is the richest and strongest Yoruba man at the moment. Congrats to him

What of BULABAA?
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Lukuluku69(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
thorpido:
He's a Muslim.There is nothing like payback here.She should expect him to marry more wives.It may not be their agreement but he hasn't done anything unexpected.

He is not a Muslim.

https://www.nairaland.com/4304319/gani-adams-rolling-floor-church/1

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by tnerro1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Chai, we like them yellow😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Rejouir: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ensa777:
Men be doing men.

the next generation of 20's, you should have asked who would marry, the 26 to 36 years women. When all men are rushing to get married to young women.
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Telltruth123: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Gadafii:
in the same society where broke men are advised to stay away from women until they are made, some put it succinctly “broke men deserve no pusse “

You now want a made man to stick to one wife, as how

A man who’s made went for what he likes and desire, society says he was pretending when he was broke that he’s just showing his true color now that he’s made, lol

As a man, if you have worked hard and suffer to acquire a lot including power and fame, you deserve lots of pusse too, if you choose to stick to just one, no issues
You people should stop thinking about pussy pussy pussy, think about how to develop your communities.
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Blackdisciple(m): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Good for him...
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Myhusband(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
Odin13:

Yoruba has the highest number of women seeking husbands.. from Shiloh to rccg to dunamis to cele.. down to ifa

And your sister never marry.. but Yoruba the rush go pick Igbo wife and you stand shamelessly Dey type your brain

Tueh..

the same figure you gave that Atiku will win 2023 election, your bogus stats doesn't bother me again because you're a mere social media nuisance to me

a Yoruba guy is currently lashing your future wife with his koboko, when he's done he'll pass it over to you and you will go pay their bride price

80% of Bride in East don't wed as virgins, that's fact, the rest of the 20% Virgins are share between Yoruba, and other tribe

record had that your men have the numbers of simp in Nigeria and abroad, fact don't lie

before rushing like a robot to quote me always make sure your brain is processing, I'm not the regular guys you throw tantrum to on political section, I go disgrace you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Lifestone(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

Many will look at it like this is how he paid back that woman who suffered with him, he once stated that this his first wife had several miscarriages, about 18 for several years of their marriage before God answered their prayers and blessed their union with fruit of the womb which the whole world celebrated with them both then.

Gani Adams was full of love and praise for this his first wife that everyone was pleasantly surprised to see his romantic side. I believe his first wife was probably one of those all over the newspapers that time when Gani Adams was being incarcerated, begging everyone to plead with FG under Pa Obasanjo to release Iba Gani.

This is why I believe that success is a magnifying lens. Once he is yet to attain power and wealth, whatever character he is displaying is not yet his true character.

Congratulations to them both o. It's just necessary to remember the woman who tended the tree under which the Delta woman found shade.

If his first wife is heartbroken about this, he should console her. She should remain strong and do her best especially for her children even if her husband did not show her the amount of love she expected. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Is she not the one that connive with his erstwhile Chief of Staff ? I think she has ran away to Canada, I don't know if she's back now. It was a very messy issue then. I'm sure he's moving on.
Best of lucks to him
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Gboom: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
nairavsdollars:
He is the strongest iboman too because Yoruba is stronger than ibos

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Bigseven(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Mans weakness
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by BlowSenpai: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
More life to your preek
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Gamesmart: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ensa777:
Men be doing men.

They (1) become successful quickly and attract women, (2) they take the ugly girls of their age because those are not the ones these men want, (3) wait their turn when the become successful in older age, or (4) go without women.

There is nothing like "bro code" in men's world. We have "be good code". It is clear, egalitarian, straightforward and productive.

I don't know what "female/sister code" has ever done for women. They don't adhere to it. They back-stab each other, are willing to snatch each others man if he is better and they just engage in two-face values.

Men are just more productive than women.
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Timetravel88: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ensa777:
Men be doing men.

A man in his 20s talking about marriage is akin to a dog poking its muzzle at a porcupine, especially in this economy.

35 should be the entry level
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by nedekid: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
thorpido:
He's a Muslim.There is nothing like payback here.She should expect him to marry more wives.It may not be their agreement but he hasn't done anything unexpected.
I don't think he is exclusively Muslim.
Seems more like a traditional guy. He seems to flow both ways, church, Muslim, traditional etc.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by RepoMan007: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
nairavsdollars:
You are highly high.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by nedekid: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
bdon123:

Baba theres no bro code .Older men dey chop our lil sisters n daughters on a regular. Even me will do d same wen m 50
Lolz, we weh don reach there.
if you know you know.
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Dchampion65: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
nairavsdollars:

That your imagination is not correct.
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by StpidNLmods: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
It is black African thing.

We only glorify toto.

From south africa to Kenya to 9ja

Na toto be average African man highest achievement grin

That is why men like dangote are rear breads.

The men like dangote do enjoy pussy every day every time oh but they don't make their trophy.

Toto trophy is high in southwest

BloomingDale:
See him ugly face. Nigerian men always thinking about toto. Don’t go and think about how you would safeguard and develop your region.

On the other hand some women dey try sha.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by spagettiluv: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
DrAkpa:

Their women are really dirty, I no go lie
well,not like the ibo woman who risked been thrown off the plane cos she Dey smell

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by We4all: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Beauty and the beast. What money can do. By the way, Gani Adams used to be slim when he was younger. Baba cashed out from his fake agitation and he is now living the life with a pretty woman by his side.
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by spagettiluv: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
Odin13:
Yoruba women must be so ashamed of themselves

Wetin do make other tribe no marry them..

But their Yoruba men go proudly go marry from other tribe

.. leave their women still Dey brag on top am

Depression no go kee Yoruba women..

The act is bad..

I’ve never heard another tribe marry Yoruba woman..
It’s shameful
have Yoruba women come to your DM to complain?NO
Be worried about “amarachi” hawking her pussy to Yoruba boys who Fuvk them without mercy while you pay 50 pages bride price list over Yorubas left over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Tareq1105: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
Is04970:
Oga Gani.
Well done sir.
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind.

How can Are Onakakanfo marry outside Yoruba land?

Someone that supposed to defend Yoruba land.

What a cheap way to conquer Yoruba in any war after all the wife would know the source of his power.

I wouldn't congratulate him.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Madeu(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
Another Shitty Yoruba leader. I wonder about their usefulness. No impact is made on the people they are supposed to oversee.

White leaders are building skyscrapers and electric vehicles, promoting equality, eradicating poverty, ensuring the environment is suitable for humans to reside and trying to conquer the earth and the galaxies.
But Yoruba leaders; their strength is in marrying many women and procreating numerous unknown children.
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Patrioticman007(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
nairavsdollars:

A war criminal that should incasareted by International Criminal Court in Hague is celebrated in Nigeria.
Dem kill man plenty man ooo inside Ajegunle, if i say O, you say P another man say C.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) / Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation / Peter Obi Wins Muchalla Ward( Mubi North LGA) Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.