Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife (46646 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Wike Has Failed As Second Most Prominent Politician - Laolu Akand / Umahi Predicts Tinubu Victory, Picks Obi As Second Favorite / Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Sirianese: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Gani is the richest and strongest Yoruba man at the moment. Congrats to him

Gani Adams' grandfather was a Nupe slave owned by the paramount ruler of Arigidi Akoko.

He is not a Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by MT: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Why won't he?

The system creates irrelevant offices for lot of individuals, doing nothing, adding no values but to be milking our scarce resources.

This cuts across all regions. Look at the kings, marrying lot of wives and still living in opulence. if they are not feeding on our Commonwealth, can they live that kind of life?
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Gadafii: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Telltruth123:

You people should stop thinking about pussy pussy pussy, think about how to develop your communities.
how are you developing your own community🫤
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by warrifinest1985: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
hisexcellency34:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/gani-adams-picks-second-wife-joy-onojaife/
As ugly as he is! In anything you do in life, just make money
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by PoliteActivist: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ensa777:
Men be doing men.
When older men marry 20s girl,who will 20s and 30s men marry?

Where's the bro code in this? cool

*Politeness*
Yet there are more 20's girls looking for husbands than men looking. Please explain that.
Answer: The girls are looking for SUCCESSFUL men, a small pool
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by flemblem(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ensa777:
Men be doing men.

Bro code broken 🤓…… CIVILIZATION 🫣
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by dododawa1: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
After

Money

WOMAN
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Judolisco(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

Many will look at it like this is how he paid back that woman who suffered with him, he once stated that this his first wife had several miscarriages, about 18 for several years of their marriage before God answered their prayers and blessed their union with fruit of the womb which the whole world celebrated with them both then.

Gani Adams was full of love and praise for this his first wife that everyone was pleasantly surprised to see his romantic side. I believe his first wife was probably one of those all over the newspapers that time when Gani Adams was being incarcerated, begging everyone to plead with FG under Pa Obasanjo to release Iba Gani.

This is why I believe that success is a magnifying lens. If you have a spouse, once he is yet to attain power and wealth, whatever character he is displaying is not yet his true character yet o. Wait until he acquires wealth, power and money.

Congratulations to them both o. It's just necessary to salute, honor and acknowledge the woman who tended the tree under which the Delta woman found shade.

If his first wife is heartbroken about this, he should console her. She should remain strong and do her best especially for her children even if her husband did not show her the amount of love she expected. Check my signature for free stuffs!
uno maybe na d wife marry new wife for him... I knw of many rich men that it's d first wife dat personally got a new wife for them... D only things is dat they must not disrespect d first wife and they might not stay under d same roof

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by mysticwarrior(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ensa777:
Men be doing men.

Ask your gender who prefer to marry their ancestors.
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Donedeal1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
Congratulations wishes you a blessed marital union.

But my question is why most of this our prominent sons marry outside the tribe.
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Odin13: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
I’m
Myhusband:

the same figure you gave that Atiku will win 2023 election, your bogus stats doesn't bother me again because you're a mere social media nuisance to me

a Yoruba guy is currently lashing your future wife with his koboko, when he's done he'll pass it over to you and you will go pay their bride price

80% of Bride in East don't wed as virgins, that's fact, the rest of the 20% Virgins are share between Yoruba, and other tribe

record had that your men have the numbers of simp in Nigeria and abroad, fact don't lie

before rushing like a robot to quote me always make sure your brain is processing, I'm not the regular guys you throw tantrum to on political section, I go disgrace you

When a Yoruba man with dirty boxers is talking all gibberish

People are talking reality a Yoruba simp dey open gutter

Oga the fact remains that una women are dirty and smelly..
No tribe marries from Yoruba

Typing all these Yoruba gibberish for likes changes nothing

Na nailraland e end

Till I see other tribe marrying Yoruba women.. then will consider your foaming

Wonder why this truth Dey pain Yoruba ...
grin
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Agba go collect one 4 d road!

cool
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by compton11(m): 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
Melagros:
So all this while na one wifey en get As a Muslim, en try oo, anyway Congrats to him
he ain't Muslim

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Odin13: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
Yoruba will marry all tribe ... but not Yoruba women

And they men no get shame to abusing other Nigeria women

Same ashawo .. Yoruba people curse are same they leave their women and rush to marry

Wetin Dey wring with Yoruba women
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by airsaylongcome: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Why Urhobo nor force Aare Onakakanfo make he tie wrapper? If na small boys wey never blow yet, I laws go dey insist on make the boy tie wrapper
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Odin13: 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
Yoruba will soon land to abuse Hausa Benin ijaw calabar akeaibom women ... after the abuse Yoruba go still leave their Yoruba women and marry same people Dey abuse .. grin

What is really happening in Yoruba land

Visit religious centers and see them praying and killing themselves just to marry

Yet their men will see dem finish rush the ashawo Igbo girl wey dem shanti.. marry am.

One dirty fool wey never wash boxer .. wey never get mind toast Igbo girl go come dey yarn like a simplistic imp..

Eh..

Yoruba sef
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Myhusband(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
Odin13:
I’m

When a Yoruba man with dirty boxers is talking all gibberish

People are talking reality a Yoruba simp dey open gutter

Oga the fact remains that una women are dirty and smelly..
No tribe marries from Yoruba

Typing all these Yoruba gibberish for likes changes nothing

Na nailraland e end

Till I see other tribe marrying Yoruba women.. then will consider your foaming

Wonder why this truth Dey pain Yoruba ...
grin

it's a known fact that, Yoruba ladies are the least Nigeria women that married outside of their tribe, why? because they understand other tribe are rushing after their men, so that means what they're looking for is right beside them

you should be happy Yoruba guys are marrying your women, resisting the procreation of another hairy and yam legs creature is a mission you should support with your last card

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Odin13: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Yoruba man said east no Dey marry virgins .. yet Na Yoruba Dey rush marry dem as ashawo like that..

Why Yoruba no Dey marry dia Yoruba virgins grin

Yoruba sef
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Odin13: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Myhusband:

it's a known fact that, Yoruba are least Nigeria women that married outside of their tribe, why? because they understand other tribe are rushing after their men so that means what they're looking for is right beside them

you should be Yoruba are marrying your women, procreating another hairy and yam legs creature is a mission you should support with your laaf card

Another gibberish from a Yoruba man...
Oga after this your noise go marry Yoruba woman

grin

Yam leg.. hairy nyash.. yet Yoruba Dey do rituals .. kee papa mama .. just to impress the yam leg and ashawo Igbo

This Yoruba people sef grin

Make una Dey rush una Yoruba women .. make we rest

Ah ah

Haba!
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Myhusband(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Odin13:
Yoruba man said east no Dey marry virgins .. yet Na Yoruba Dey rush marry dem as ashawo like that..

Why Yoruba no Dey marry dia Yoruba virgins grin

Yoruba sef

you won't see Yoruba paying bride price of a Lady outside of their tribe that's not a Virgin

glad you know your over hype women are ashawo, Nnamdi KANU said it too

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by jrusky(m): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
nairavsdollars:

Anytime I read your comment and take a look at your moniker and I saw (f) in front of it I just decided to free you because I don't engage female comrade in the house no matter how silly is their statement, on this silly statement of yours better to ignore you I knew you want to deliberately start a tribal jabs that always gives you joy and as your only source of livelihood.

Gani is the richest for driving a "Gift" Landcruiser ba? I believe that is the biggest car the rich men in your state and community drives isn't? And was given as gift....

Gani is the strongest because he supported that packaged fraud notorious drug trafficker claiming sainthood called Gringory obi ba?

Just dey laugh you....I swear.
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Myhusband(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Odin13:

Another gibberish from a Yoruba man...
Oga after this your noise go marry Yoruba woman

grin

Yam leg.. hairy nyash.. yet Yoruba Dey do rituals .. kee papa mama .. just to impress the yam leg and ashawo Igbo

This Yoruba people sef grin

Make una Dey rush una Yoruba women .. make we rest

Ah ah

Haba!

the most lovely, supporting partner in Nigeria. our women no dey sit down like disable doing nothing unlike your women

a lifespan of average Igbo men is 60yrs because of the mentality of resisting the productivity of their women in building their home together

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Odin13: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
Myhusband:

you won't see Yoruba paying bride price of a Lady outside of their tribe that's not a Virgin

glad you know your over hype women are ashawo, Nnamdi KANU said it too

Weak.. grin

Drowning Yoruba boy trashy trash

Make your Yoruba brothers catch you.. grin. Dem go too cut you use your skull well..

Dey play..

We gree say Igbo girls be this and that

Go marry your Yoruba girl naaa .. ah ah

Una Dey curve una kind ..

Shame !!!
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by zudozz: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
nairavsdollars:

Richest? I never knew he was that rich.
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Odin13: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Myhusband:

the most lovely, supporting partner in Nigeria. our women no dey sit down like disable doing nothing unlike your women

a lifespan of average Igbo men is 60yrs because of the mentality of resisting the productivity of their women in building their home together

Hey!!!’

Coming from a Yoruba man grin

Yoruba ke !!!

Your people don leave you run grin

Which kain disgrace ..

Person wan type about igbos .. begin explain Yoruba lifestyle grin

Yoruba no go kee person

Next!
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Odin13: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
You see why Yoruba jealouse igbos ..

E get plenti reasons self

grin

People wey Dey curve their kind .. for others ..

Shame!!

Upon that no other tribe the marry from Yoruba tribe grin

Even their virgins ..

Problem Dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Justiceleague1: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
spagettiluv say no to agama lizard 🦎 meat grin:
have Yoruba women come to your DM to complain?NO
Be worried about “amarachi” hawking her pussy to Yoruba boys who Fuvk them without mercy while you pay 50 pages bride price list over Yorubas left over
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by drerocker: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Evolutionism: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Black mangrin
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by ussv: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
That make up looks too much. Women and powder, na 5 and 6 lol
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by joba4luv: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
Re: Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife by Godfullsam(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
Philistine:
Yorubas are not proud of their women, they keep running to other tribes for their missing rib, because Yoruba women lack culinary skills and also have poor hygiene, in some decades from now, when the offspring of such relationships start running for public office, they would start screaming ronu. Very insecure and timid people.

We shall continue to marry off your girls, especially the beautiful once. We will live the rotten and ugly once for you lots to share among yourselves.

Our men are attractive and capable. We are called yoruba demons for a reason.

If you are pained, go and do your worst.

You can never date or marry a yoruba girl, even a village yoruba girl will turn you down without blinking an eye lid.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Ganduje Removed Sanusi As Emir - Kwankwaso / Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) / Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.