Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki (14713 Views)

MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC / Edo 2020: “Meet Us In Appeal Court”, APC Tells Obaseki / Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Klockklock: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Antoeni(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2023
Shaibu Will Be Taught a Bitter Lesson He Will Never Forget,

2 Likes

Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Lastmankc(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2023
Edo with ugly men
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by israelmao(m): 8:28am On Dec 11, 2023
Obaseki is inwardly fighting against you don't be deceived.
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:30am On Dec 11, 2023
This guy's are Damn ugly undecided
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Burgerlomo: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2023
nothingspoil70:
And Ondo state

And River State😂

1 Like

Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Kukutente23: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Lol they whine yourself but your dreams is to become the governor of the state nau, abi no be so?
How's that a competition with the governor
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by bhella10: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2023
oz4real83:
When a deputy says "I will" instead of 'the state will" when on an official assignment, that becomes a selfish or personal interest and no principal will take that. embarassed. The next place that will become the deputy governor's office may be the sambisa forest shocked, the last time he was relocated from the govts house to it's present location when he became at loggerheads with the governorcheesy grin
Philip is a hot head. When he was supposed to be studying his one time Godfather Oshiomhole he was scheming on how to sell out his benefactor. Now see you see politics you dey misyarn upandan. Better go back to learn how to be a politician per excellence
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Mrbenny001: 8:38am On Dec 11, 2023
Postinor:
Death on jews
the only debt Jews own the world is to wipe out that evil religion of terror and destruction

1 Like

Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Omobude244: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Shuaibu is gradually becoming a miscreants

You are not a real niggar

We actually don't know where they pick our governors from because Edo state got the most finest guys in Nigeria

But when it comes to governors we don't just understand where they pick them from
osunbor na fine man

1 Like

Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by YorubaDemonswag: 8:48am On Dec 11, 2023
Obaseki will crush anything crushable in Benin and all we at Yoruba demon gang with swag will support him
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Cantonese: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2023
orisa37:
JUST WATCH SHUAIBU/OBASEKI AND AIYEDATIWA/AKEREDOLU. IT'S ALL JEALOUSY AND INSUBORDINATION.

No, it should not be.

Some deputies have bigger statuses than their governors. Some play very critical roles to keep their principals in their positions. Of course the governors too must give honor to whom it is due, especially when they know that their deputies also eye the positions.

In the case of Edo state, Shuaibu played a critical role to make him retain the seat. Infact Shuaibu was offered the ticket to compete against Obaseki at the second time, but Shuaibu refused. Granted that it is the turn of Edo central, Obaseki should have found ways to appease his deputy hun the first place.

The battle was started by Obaseki himself. Even if Shuaibu may not win the ticket, the importance of opportunities permits him to try, and especially as it is an opportunity now.
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by dododawa1: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2023
I come dey PITY d deputy

Never pity or trust any POLITICIANS.
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Maobichek: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2023
oz4real83:
When a deputy says "I will" instead of 'the state will" when on an official assignment, that becomes a selfish or personal interest and no principal will take that. embarassed. The next place that will become the deputy governor's office may be the sambisa forest shocked, the last time he was relocated from the govts house to it's present location when he became at loggerheads with the governorcheesy grin

Obaseki is not God but a human being; what Osho Baba did to him is still fresh in our mind and how Wike rescued him cannot be forgotten.

I personally don't hold brief for politicians and i hate it when one try to play God whether in politics or any other sphere of life, thank you.
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by bluecircle470: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2023
oz4real83:

He’s correct by personalizing it because he has no access to the state coffers. Remember he’s a deputy governor and he can’t sign any money.
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Myhusband(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2023
Shuaibu have 80% chances of becoming Edo Governor maybe not in 2024 but he should keep the tempo high, if he lose at the primary, is better for him giving off because giving off might reduce his political followership
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Trophy12: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2023
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by SaLongs1(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2023
Postinor:
Death on jews
Death to all terrorists and their lovers.

1 Like

Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by DrAda(f): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2023
Are we still at this?
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by rollywise(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2023
oz4real83:

Meanwhile in a more sensible and economical view, I will is better than the state will. I will means he's using his personal funds. We will means they are using tax payers money when many are languishing in suffering in same EDO state. Let the poor breath🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by JapaNinja: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2023
Felix6:
I be dey like this rat before. I no know say him too dey stupid.

I tell you!

The guyman just dey do anyhow.
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by saintkel(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2023
Postinor:
Death on jews
death to all enemies of good people, death to all Islamic terrorist, death to all Boko Haram, Ipob terrorist n others who don't wish us well
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by blackgold2018(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
But Sir (Philip), must you be a Governor?

Oga Obaseki, you no do well at all.
The most loyal Deputy Governor that has ever been in this country is Philip Shuaibu! Despite the odds between you and Adams Oshiomole, he stood with you.

Stop parading the display between you please.

now it’s clear he was actually loyal then because of his governorship ambition.

Assuming he had not this ambition. He would’ve been neutral.
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by bjdon: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:

The most loyal Deputy Governor that has ever been in this country is Philip Shuaibu! Despite the odds between you and Adams Oshiomole, he stood with you.

It has NOTHING to do with being loyal. Did Comrade support his deputy to take over for him? Has any deputy taking over in Lagos? Being Governor and being deputy are very different skillsets. Obaseki knows more about Philip than you and I ever will and he's decided the man is not suitable to be governor. That's enough for me

2 Likes

Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Ajalalomo: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2023
As a governor, it's not a crime to support a candidate, but to hunt and scare others into not competing is undemocratic.
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by hush15: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2023
Karemarealty288:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/10/edo-im-not-in-competition-with-you-shaibu-tells-obaseki/

Wisdom should have told Shaibu that he should have consulted with his principal and convinced him about footing medical bills or secretly make donations to such without making a campaign stunt out of it if he truly wants to help.
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by iamsense(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2023
Shuaibu was never loyal but greedy. It became obvious that he was with Obaseki against Oshiomole because of his ambition. His loyalty was never genuine. He will only try to attract pity from Edo people like Obaseki did but he will not be the governor of Edo state.
Ladiesdoctor:

1 Like

Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Deepspirituals: 11:38am On Dec 11, 2023
Postinor:
Death on jews
Are you the Commander of Death ?
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Postinor: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
saintkel:
death to all enemies of good people, death to all Islamic terrorist, death to all Boko Haram, Ipob terrorist n others who don't wish us well
death to israelites, death to boko haram, death to ipob,death to christains terrorist
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Postinor: 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Mrbenny001:
the only debt Jews own the world is to wipe out that evil religion of terror and destruction
🤣🤣🤣, israelites should wipe out iran,if they are that strong, death on israelites
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Mrbenny001: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Postinor:
🤣🤣🤣, israelites should wipe out iran,if they are that strong, death on israelites
Iran will never have nuclear weapon... Isreal will blow up such facility in Iran 😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. / Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. / Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.