Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki (14712 Views)

MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC / Edo 2020: “Meet Us In Appeal Court”, APC Tells Obaseki / Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by saintkel(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
Postinor:
death to israelites, death to boko haram, death to ipob,death to christains terrorist
Christians don't shout Jesus to kill or bomb people
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by shortIGBOman: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Shuaibu is gradually becoming a miscreants

You are not a real niggar

We actually don't know where they pick our governors from because Edo state got the most finest guys in Nigeria

But when it comes to governors we don't just understand where they pick them from

Edo Governors no look like Nigerians at all. They look like native Doctors grin
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Postinor: 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
saintkel:
Christians don't shout Jesus to kill or bomb people
noo but christains also kill people sporadically with guns and bombs
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Postinor: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Mrbenny001:
Iran will never have nuclear weapon... Isreal will blow up such facility in Iran 😂
iran has nuclear weapons,if iran is that powerless let israel try themselves now
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Christistruth00: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
It Looks like 2 snakes at peace talks
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by frog12: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
shaibu is doing this on purpose grin grin grin
Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by saintkel(m): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
Postinor:
noo but christains also kill people sporadically with guns and bombs
but they don't kill in d name of God or Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. / 2019: Lamido, Fayose, Makarfi, Others Have Nothing To Offer, Buhari Will..- SGF / Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.