Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) (25435 Views)

U.S $80m F-35 Fighter Jet Vanishes From Air (Photos) / Boeing Is Taking Responsibility In The 737 Jet Crashes That Killed 346 People / Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2023
mascot87:

I don't trade words with daft people
Mumu
Frustrated morón
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2023
obedience4:

Go fall them na, terrorist
Mugu mumu
Frustrated low-life werey
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2023
Una never see anything......
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by Dennisochampa: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2023
WriterNig:
The US has crashed more aircrafts in training this year than 🇷🇺 Russia that is fighting in a war has. More than 10 crashes in just the last 2 months.

🇺🇸 US military aircrafts are flying coffins. World's number 1 🤡 Army indeed.

👍🏻 Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO
... May God not allow your hatred for USA lead u to hypertension

Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by mascot87(m): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

Mumu
Frustrated morón

Stop comparing me with your father
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by mascot87(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2023
realone12:
Africa and their slave mentality Sha.. you still find a way to defend america's obvious errors..

But you dey support Russia and you are not a slave yourself. Clown 🤡
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by mascot87(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2023
Scarrr:
see never to do well, useless thing wey wan die upon her dead mama property 😂, u don see the insurance benefits collect? At least make u dey see something chop

See how you described your useless father on a public forum. Can people be this foolish like this clown? I'm sure that useless man would regret having you as a child. And it's not my fault that while my mum was hustling, your useless mother was begging and was not able to leave anything for you but poverty grin
My mother left wealth showing she was accomplished. But your mother left you and your family members with hunger and thought you criminality and fraud grin because she is LAZY. SON of a lazy mother 😂🤣
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by mascot87(m): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2023
Moniya4Real:
But he told you the truth naw.

Oga, make una stop comparing me with your parents
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2023
WriterNig:
The US has crashed more aircrafts in training this year than 🇷🇺 Russia that is fighting in a war has. More than 10 crashes in just the last 2 months.

Talk is cheap!
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by Scarrr: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
mascot87:

See how you described your useless father on a public forum. Can people be this foolish like this clown? I'm sure that useless man would regret having you as a child. And it's not my fault that while my mum was hustling, your useless mother was begging and was not able to leave anything for you but poverty grin
My mother left wealth showing she was accomplished. But your mother left you and your family members with hunger and thought you criminality and fraud grin because she is LAZY. SON of a lazy mother 😂🤣
yenyenyen ... useless unfortunate child,I'm sure your mother go dey weep bitterly wherever she is😭..
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Johnycastro18:
See how they will carry out checks on those aircraft to avert future reoccurrence.
A country that values safety.

Atleast this is better than bombing your own people accidentally labelling them terrorist sad

Bootlickers
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by mascot87(m): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
Scarrr:
yenyenyen ... useless unfortunate child,I'm sure your mother go dey weep bitterly wherever she is😭..

You mother can never be proud of you as much as mine because you are a forbidden child. A cursed child and a never do well and will never do well child.
Oh, how can a useless person be even be proud of a useless person? Useless begets useless
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by Scarrr: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
mascot87:

You mother can never be proud of you as much as mine because you are a forbidden child. A cursed child and a never do well and will never do well child.
Oh, how can a useless person be even be proud of a useless person? Useless begets useless
yen yen yen cry cry useless child,if den check well ,u most likely killed your mama cos of insurance money wey be change..your child go kill u too ijn ..amen 😏 very useless pikin😂
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by TobiAbuja: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
WriterNig:

👍🏻 Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO [b][/b]

Another copy paste story with false facts from this Putin bot, that again gets pushed to the front page by a 'sympathetic' mod. Beyond suspicious now. This website is clearly linked to the Russia propaganda machine. I wonder how much each FP push costs them?

Since he again had the gall to compare with Russia, now for the real Russia losses.....

Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by IzRayl: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
Imagine British intelligence,were you expecting them to tell you the truth about Russia
Dennisochampa:

1 Like

Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by Bayonet40: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
"Saner climes" don dey crash aircraft up and down undecided
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
Lol, you obviously can’t handle the truth

mascot87:

Oga, make una stop comparing me with your parents
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by viodemus: 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
I have learnt that they keep trying to do some very complex maneuver.

China and russia, don't even attempt it. A very vital maneuver for critical strong powers.

May God continue to bless the USA, Israel, and the great region (SE).
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by Dennisochampa: 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
IzRayl:
Imagine British intelligence,were you expecting them to tell you the truth about Russia
..... So the Russians have not lost any planes or military equipments in Ukraine?
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by FoolishBoy419: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
Johnycastro18:
See how they will carry out checks on those aircraft to avert future reoccurrence.
A country that values safety.

Atleast this is better than bombing your own people accidentally labelling them terrorist sad

I'm not defending Nigeria, but USA has killed THOUSANDS of innocent civilians in a similar way.
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by Exceed15: 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
This is becoming a norm. What's happening?
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by Johnycastro18: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

I'm not defending Nigeria, but USA has killed THOUSANDS of innocent civilians in a similar way.
I'm not defending USA either,

"USA has killed THOUSANDS of innocent civilians in a similar way"
If you are referring to there past history, then you are right,
But when last did you hear that the USA bomb its citizen the way the nigerian airforce has continually done in recent years?

If you talk of brutal killing among US police of the black race especially, and gun violence then am with you on that. the USA are guilty of all that.

With all the recent technologies, drones and intelligence, the Nigerian army keep on bombing innocent civilians..... not once, not twice but on over 4 different occasions, haba who will support such rubbish,

The last one is Kaduna, who knows the next state or village to be accidentally bomb again?

I do not hate Nigeria as a country the way some dudes and folks hear tried to potray it,

but any criticism that we can offer to make the country improve and be better to avoid future reoccurrnce of this constant "accidental bombing" as the claim shouldn't be seen as one be-littling his country and glorifying the western world.
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by merits(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
WriterNig:

US is a big scam, they are good on nothing except propaganda.
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by IzRayl: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
So na British intelligence go tell you how many planes Russia lose,guy you funny........the same British intelligence still said that the Russians can still carry out strikes effectively after saying the nonsense
Dennisochampa:
..... So the Russians have not lost any planes or military equipments in Ukraine?

1 Like

Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by Dennisochampa: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
IzRayl:
So na British intelligence go tell you how many planes Russia lose,guy you funny........the same British intelligence still said that the Russians can still carry out strikes effectively after saying the nonsense
...... Broz, Russia loss 90 planes doesn't make them handicapped... Even if they lose 200 planes.. They will still be potent... They have thousands of them....
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by FoolishBoy419: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Johnycastro18:
I'm not defending USA either,

"USA has killed THOUSANDS of innocent civilians in a similar way"
If you are referring to there past history, then you are right,
But when last did you hear that the USA bomb its citizen the way the nigerian airforce has continually done in recent years?

If you talk of brutal killing among US police of the black race especially, and gun violence then am with you on that. the USA are guilty of all that.

With all the recent technologies, drones and intelligence, the Nigerian army keep on bombing innocent civilians..... not once, not twice but on over 4 different occasions, haba who will support such rubbish,

The last one is Kaduna, who knows the next state or village to be accidentally bomb again?

I do not hate Nigeria as a country the way some dudes and folks hear tried to potray it,

but any criticism that we can offer to make the country improve and be better to avoid future reoccurrnce of this constant "accidental bombing" as the claim shouldn't be seen as one be-littling his country and glorifying the western world.

Like I said, I'm not defending Nigeria. Nigerian military is useless. I'm just trying to point out that USA is not a good country to shame Nigeria with. What USA did is just like what Israel is doing now. They don't mind killing 20 civilians if one of them is their enemy. The main difference is that neither USA nor Israel can dare try that on their own citizens unlike Nigeria which has no regard for Nigerian lives.
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by Bigchristo: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
kunleham:

US has destroyed and caused havoc for more people in the world than any other country in history. Is it the killing of Ghadafi that has distabilized Libya since , or Iraq where a single Weapon of Mass Destruction was not found after killing Saddam and so many other Iraqis or even the support of the ongoing destruction of Gaza?
You’re misunderstanding the content of your argument, their fighter jet fell and crashed during a military drill, you said it seems NAF is better than USAF, do you really know what you’re saying? If we have to compare both airforce in terms of military performance,capabilities and effectiveness NAF is no where near USAF, even accident prevention and management they are million times better than NAF that’s a very wack and foolish comparison, on the other hand i would advise you shouldn’t deviate from the topic at hand, if US is destroying the world there’s a better way to talk about that, not you inputing it to a whole different topic.

1 Like

Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by 7ishola123: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bliss52:
Millions of Dollars.... chai
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos

Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by WriterNigg: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
Dennisochampa:

90 planes In 2 years, inside a war zone. Impressive!

The US has lost 10 in just 2 months. Now do the math.
Re: U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
mascot87:

Stop comparing me with your father
Stop mistaken me for your useless papa and olosho mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Avoid Lokoja-Obajana Road If You Don't Want To Sleep On The Road For 3 Days / Lagos: Skytran To Build 40km Hyperloop Track / Pictures From Dana Air Inaugural Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.