Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Whirlwind Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whirlwind Of Love (121 Views)

Late Hosa Okunbor's Son, Osahon In Whirlwind Romance With Sandra Tubobereni / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whirlwind Of Love by Worthy1(m): 7:19am On Dec 11, 2023
WHIRLWIND

Chapter 1

Mum I can't do what you're asking me to do that guy in question is my best friend for crying out loud.. Chike told his mum

Don't dare me this boy, Ella is from a wealthy family and I want to be her mother in-law.. Mrs Christiana barked

Mother in-law keh,mum enough of all these your drama.. Chike said trying to calm down

Ella or no one else... said Mrs Christiana going to meet her husband

I'm betrothed to Stella... Chike replied,he picked up his bag and left to meet his friend

Stanley was enjoying himself under a coconut tree in the large compound,he was admiring Ella his wife to be who was inside the swimming pool

Hey nigga... Ella waved at Chike the moment she saw him coming

You're really enjoying yourself Ella... Said Chike smiling and walking towards Stanley

I've missed you Chike, hope you ain't going back today? Stanley asked

You missed him? Ella chipped

Of course,he has always been my best friend so I miss our gist everything... Stanley said

I understand, besties.. Ella mocked

Chike smiled and sat beside Stanley

Are your parent back? Chike asked

Stanley smiled and nodded...

The wedding is just in few days time... Said Ella jumping out of the swimming pool

Yes,I can't wait... Chike said

Likewise me, it's my wedding.. Laughed Stanley

Ella dried her wey body and entered the mansion

I've missed you so much Chike... Stanley told him trying to dip his hand inside chike's trouser

Stop it Stanley, Ella might be watching... Chike shouted pushing his hand away

Let's go inside then....

During dinner, Ella came downstairs waiting patiently for Stanley and Chike
She couldn't wait anymore, she ran upstairs to call them

She opened Stanley's room he wasn't there, she ran to chike's room and saw them talking and laughing, sweating heavily at the same time

Dinner is ready... She said and left immediately

Why are they sweating under AC? The question kept on ringing on her head

When they were about finishing their food she spoke

You guys were sweating under AC minutes ago... she spoke looking at Stanley in the eyes

Sweating under AC? Yes,we were practicing how to dance on the wedding day.. Chike lied

Are you kidding me? Ella asked dropping her spoon

Stanley unlocked his phone and showed her the dance they were practicing, Ella wasn't still satisfied she was sensing something

It's fine.. she replied and went to her room she dialed Stella's number and she picked up immediately

Hey baby girl...Stella shouted

Stella please don't fail to come tomorrow you know this wedding is in few days time.. Ella told her

I know dear,I'll be coming in the morning..Stella replied

Ella was silent for a while before she ended the call, she stood up from the bed and tiptoed to chike's room
She placed her ear on the door and her heart skipped

Someone was moaning inside the room, Ella held her head and started crying
She was still crying when Stanley and Chike walked up to her

Why are you crying? Stanley asked

Jesus! Ella screamed
What's the problem? Chike said

Nothing, something entered my eye... she lied and ran to her room

What sort of useless mind do I have? Why am I even thinking nonsense, God forgive me please... She said to herself

Ella is probably suspecting us... said Chike

She isn't... Stanley replied

If she's not suspecting us why was she crying here, that back door saved us...

Is she up to something? Stanley asked looking at Chike

I don't know,talk to her please before she spoils my rep.....

Stanley interrupted him by planting a kiss on his lips

To Be Continued 🤗
Drop comments if you need chapter 2

Re: Whirlwind Of Love by brunxy(m): 7:32am On Dec 11, 2023
Nice storyline...I can't wait to read the next chapter..kudos 👍

(1) (Reply)

.. / A Tale Of Love, Gangs, And Unforeseen Alliances / ......hail .....the.....what?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.