Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,459 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking (57367 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Rebuker(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
They learnt from this grandma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXEI7fUXHo4
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by FreeBiafra2018(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
AntiWailer:
What is the big deal. ?

You people have been conditioned to assume what is not necessary.

That is why thieves full every where.
You didn't understand it, let me explain to you. The woman who is based in America and probably not from Idoma could remember to honor the cultural Idoma attire, while the woman who is from Idoma and probably lives in Idoma completely ignored her cultural attire on a supposed important day of her life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Jewessgratitud3: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zonefree:

There's no ridicule on the groom's mother. She's beautifully dressed and in good shape.

I mean in the way those other women were going on without her.
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Panda7(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
this is a comparison between two women from different backgrounds and culture.
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by almarthins(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

Bro it's the happiness and joy they share that matters.... Forget whatever any of them is putting on

No dat one, women sabi fake everything.
I no mind modesty
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Looking4massage: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
People write trash without checking the age difference
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Looking4massage: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zonefree:
A slim woman can never be wrong in my eyes.

God bless the IDOMA woman and her son abundantly.
she is older too. By the time that orobo reaches her age , she won't be able to walk
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by hexenbiest: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Two joyous women celebrating a joyous occasion. God bless mothers. Meanwhile don't miss out on unique tuning modes alongside unparalleled music depths and richness produced on oraimo spacepods.

1 Like

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by dangermouse(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
akpumping7720:

You are absolute correct. There is this woman I met last year. Whenever she's interacting with me her grammar no be for here oooo. Infact her dressing is like the grooms mother. I later learnt that this woman is very educated and was once a lecturer. Infact she Iives in VGC. At times no be by dressing ooooo.

The truth is that poor people always dress to impress while the rich don't need to impress anybody. Name alone gets the respect for them.
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by JERIZO(m): 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
Let the groom's mother breathe! 😄😄
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by ambale(m): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
One an SU while the other an full mama awon boys

So how you except make cloth be same for their body?
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by NoToPile: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nothing wrong with the grooms mothers dressing. The lace looks quality

Just a gele missing that's all.
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by eepeepook: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
...and children who'll comment on this will call BBNaija a useless program? What is the difference between dropping an opinion and watching the program? Una no get sense, last last.
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by 7upnigeria: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

Bro it's the happiness and joy they share that matters.... Forget whatever any of them is putting on

Forget that one, the groom mama no try. Let's say things the way they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by excelabbey(m): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
dangermouse:

The truth is that poor people always dress to impress while the rich don't need to impress anybody. Name alone gets the respect for them.

Excellent!

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Myer(m): 5:04am On Dec 12, 2023
Wawelexy:

Both matter. It's a wedding, she could have put in effort. Unless the groom has no issue with it

Christianity is not against looking good. Its simply against excesses. Moderate and decent dressing is so beautiful to behold. God bless the women who get this.
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Yestogood: 5:59am On Dec 12, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Men don't usually do.

That's not true. Everything can't be generalised. People act as individuals.
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Elinosweet143(f): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
The grooms wahala, he should have sorted his mom. I knw say e no concern me oh but life na packaging and I will never let my mom be a laughing stock in public eye.... I go package her wella even if she no gree
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Jewessgratitud3: 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
Elinosweet143:
The grooms wahala, he should have sorted his mom. I knw say e no concern me oh but life na packaging and I will never let my mom be a laughing stock in public eye.... I go package her wella even if she no gree

LoL.. abi?? grin grin grin . That kind once in a lifetime celebration them no fit package their mama. I don't think she has female children because look like x iya boys". Deeper life dey even tie gele.

Anyways, na mama choice
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Elinosweet143(f): 6:15am On Dec 13, 2023
That na why I say even if she gree grin the boys dem suppose knw the kind family they are marrying to not competition though but at least do something to standard
Jewessgratitud3:

LoL.. abi?? grin grin grin . That kind once in a lifetime celebration them no fit package their mama. I don't think she has female children because look like x iya boys". Deeper life dey even tie gele.

Anyways, na mama choice
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by saintruky(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
The groom mama na deeper life member...
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

https://fb.watch/oSsq3J79wF/?mibextid=ZbWKwL

They av started discriminating. I hope the bride family won't later brainwash and be controlling the groom...
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Jewessgratitud3: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

They av started discriminating. I hope the bride family won't later brainwash and the controlling the groom...

I hope so too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) / Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.