Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

25 Signs Of A Fraudulent Real Estate Company And How To Avoid Them - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 25 Signs Of A Fraudulent Real Estate Company And How To Avoid Them (19908 Views)

Revelation: List The Names Of Fraudulent Real Estate Agencies In Nigeria. / My Experience With A Fraudulent Property Agent / Advise Needed On Fraudulent Real Estate Coy -- Cross & Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Signs Of A Fraudulent Real Estate Company And How To Avoid Them by FASASI1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
oluspicy:

One of the things I can never forget from my law lecturer during my days at Lagos City Polytechnic is that 'Advertisement is a threat to a valid contact'.

That's why I don't take some adverts, especially on land matters seriously.

Quite informative.

That man dey use nice perfume ehn !!! I really miss him
Re: 25 Signs Of A Fraudulent Real Estate Company And How To Avoid Them by Kenochi(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I'm thinking of buying a house in lagos soon. With all these scam stories and demolition dey make me change my mind.

Good Day Sir/Ma.Kindly check my signature about getting a good property with titles in Lagos
You are free to do your due diligence before buying,also our Properties are located at Ibeju Lekki
We have SilverGate Estate and LightHouse Estate in Ibeju Lekki Lekki while Strongtower Estate is in Ode Omi
Re: 25 Signs Of A Fraudulent Real Estate Company And How To Avoid Them by Kenochi(m): 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
afadi2410:
There is one they call PLACID HOMES
Avoid them by all means!!

Placid Homes,please visit my signature and let me see how I can help you out
If it is the Placid that owns properties that owns properties in Mowe and Ibeju, kindly visit my signature and get my details so I can interface with their management
Re: 25 Signs Of A Fraudulent Real Estate Company And How To Avoid Them by Kenochi(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Wow. Please tell me more. Thinking of buying a house in lagos

Good Day, kindly visit my signature to get more details about our property
We are a reputable real estate company with three estates presently:
SILVERGATE ESTATE and LIGHTHOUSE ESTATES located in Ibeju Lekki while STRONGTOWER ESTATE located in Ode Omi

We are doing things differently and you are rest assured of getting good properties with good titles,you can do your due diligence on all documents before sales is made
Re: 25 Signs Of A Fraudulent Real Estate Company And How To Avoid Them by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kenochi:

Good Day, kindly visit my signature to get more details about our property
We are a reputable real estate company with three estates presently:
SILVERGATE ESTATE and LIGHTHOUSE ESTATES located in Ibeju Lekki while STRONGTOWER ESTATE located in Ode Omi

We are doing things differently and you are rest assured of getting good properties with good titles,you can do your due diligence on all documents before sales is made

Ok will be glad to get your contact so I can get in touch with you later on
Re: 25 Signs Of A Fraudulent Real Estate Company And How To Avoid Them by Faiththatworks(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
[quote author=MyVILLAGEpeople post=127527846]

Ok will be glad to get your contact so I can get in touch with you later on[/quo
Re: 25 Signs Of A Fraudulent Real Estate Company And How To Avoid Them by Kenochi(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Kindly visit my signature for more information but you can call or watsapp on :09011940215
Re: 25 Signs Of A Fraudulent Real Estate Company And How To Avoid Them by professore(m): 9:48am On Dec 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Na u be the OP??

And secondly, where u dey go wey u say make I follow u??
The Op just gave a general advice. They are mainly original. You said it will be useful for next year, with that, I guess you want to buy landed property come 2024. I am a seasoned realtor, I sell property for the biggest real estate company in Nigeria. I will get you the property of your choice (verified ones).

Regards.

1 Like

Re: 25 Signs Of A Fraudulent Real Estate Company And How To Avoid Them by eofongkkk: 6:51am On Jan 18
[quote author=XAUBulls post=127437618][/quote]

Holy Ghost punish you there!
I Dey jand bros and revolution plays scam me and my bros 10 plots - 5 plots each.
We even payed the development and survey fees on top. Till today no land and they refuse to initiate refund. The man of god you talk of na devil senior king him be
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2NjIiVKaO2/?igsh=MTl2aG12bXdvNGV2Mw==
Re: 25 Signs Of A Fraudulent Real Estate Company And How To Avoid Them by Kenochi(m): 10:29pm On Jan 24
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Kindly visit my signature to get my details, thanks
Re: 25 Signs Of A Fraudulent Real Estate Company And How To Avoid Them by madelynntmoses: 10:16am On Mar 12
Whoa, this is eye-opening! Had a shaky experience myself, not as extreme, but these tips hit close. Always skeptical of flashy marketing and freebies. It's wild how some big names are just a smokescreen. Thanks for sharing the wisdom – makes you think twice!
Speaking of the real estate industry, check out this Grand Club Resort Dubai getting built. Definitely worth visiting in the future. I wonder when it'll be ready to live in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nice Building Designs With Refined Aesthetic Value / Update On Banana Building Collapse: LASEMA Rescues 25, One Dead / 13 Of The Dumbest Construction Fails Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.