Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Living The Victorious Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living The Victorious Life (100 Views)

Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies) / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos / Speaking And Seeing The Word Of God For A Victorious Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living The Victorious Life by Gathering: 10:16am On Dec 11, 2023
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son to die for our sin that whoever believes in Him should not perish forever in hell but live forever in heaven in the goodness of God. (Paraphrased) John 3:16.
The love that made the most glorious Being to die for the sin I committed should be reciprocated in the following ways:
To build the Father and son/daughter relationship as seen in Jesus. God the Father does not want a distant relationship with His children and He longs for you to draw closer reason He says to you in
James 4:8 " Draw near to God and He will draw near to you... "
Consider how a human father loves to watch his children grow around him so is it with God your real Father.
There is no harm in having a relationship with God but all round goodness. Do not allow your sins ( love for the world) to keep you away from enjoying these goodness. If you being evil knows how to give good gifts how much more your heavenly Father! Matthew 7:9-11.
The second relationship we need to build is with others. We can not have good relationship with God and be in bad relationship with others. See this in
1 John 4:7,8,11,12 7.Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
KJV:He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
KJV:Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
KJV:No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

So you can see clearly its not your position or service in Church, not your vanities break forth fasting and prayers, not your speaking in tongues of men or of angels, gift of prophecy, mountain moving faith, giving all your possession to the poor and my body to hardship (1 Corinthians 13:1-3) that makes you to know God but the love that wants others to see the light, to be saved for this reason it is said unto you; You are the light of the world.
The cause of hate relationship between others is love for the world/ lust as highlighted in James 4:1 KJV:From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?

The spirit of hate does not come from God but from love for the world.

With God all things are possible so it is possible for you to reciprocate the Love that died to save you.

Those living the victorious life are in love relationship with God and others.

Accept Jesus or the Word you read or hear today and be saved.

Weekly prayer points:
My Lord Holy Spirit please help me kill the spirit of love for the world in me and to reciprocate the love that died for me to God and others.

Live a spiritually blessed week.
Good morning.

The Gathering Ministry
For more (234)08169695229
Nathanaelfaithgmail.com
Olugbami Olushola

(1) (Reply)

Men Of God Sing Old Songs / Spiritual Plane Influences The Natural / Do This When Things Are Tough!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.