Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) (15157 Views)

Nappy Ft Burna Boy - Aye Instrumental / FULL AUDIO: Leodee Ft. Zinoleesky – Aye Mi / Davido & Cassper Nyovest Record A Hit Song (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by Jostoman: 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
MrDoGood:
What's the impact of this thing that made FP to Nigerians?

So many important topics yet to hit FP and this is here

smh
I dont know why anything from davido dey always pain you. Kodos to the alfa.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by Jostoman: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Alfa wey sabi life. If i dey there i for spray the Alfa better money.
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by Thereishel: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
Alfa from ina ja namo
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by NapoleonHill: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
tuzle:
All this annoying voice over video. U guys talk too much, instead of u to let us watch the video and see what is going on for ourselves, u people will use talk and finish the video.

I taya o
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by VaginaAcademic: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Quilox Alfa
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by CHIOMAEZEH: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Alfa don dey turn to secular spiritualists like some MEN OF GOD ....if not....how this Alfa go dey comfortable dey conduct this type of healing and deliverance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH4Q3nbDU_8
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by NOwazobia: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hope no be the same Alfa wey dey uproot people skull.
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by MrDoGood(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jostoman:
I dont know why anything from davido dey always pain you. Kodos to the alfa.

You're just brainless.

I'm not one of those 30BG fans or wizkid FC

I don't worship celebrities and I don't criticize them. Except it's calls for. My point is....

There are so many topics that can add value to people's lives at this critical time. What has this got to offer ?

And you're here quoting my comment
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by femi4: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
What's up Alfa 😊 🤪 😏
Alfa ti wonu Aye and vise versa

Aye by Davio remains one of his top 3 greatest hit
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by saxietohgbaskie(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
You be ilaje
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by Damian911: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
ecolime:
Awon Alfa wa ni Ilorin cheesy
Ti won ko wa ni keu
Ore oloun lawon she(2x)
Ti o ba ti fi ola won toro walai talai sumobilai yio si ma she cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by Jostoman: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
MrDoGood:

You're just brainless.

I'm not one of those 30BG fans or wizkid FC

I don't worship celebrities and I don't criticize them. Except it's calls for. My point is....

There are so many topics that can add value to people's lives at this critical time. What has this got to offer ?

And you're here quoting my comment
no be your oga dey power?
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by BlowSenpai: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
Chop life , okay !!
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by membranus: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
richard870:
I'm lost

Call 911.
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
femi4:
Alfa ti wonu Aye and vise versa E je ki alfa jaye ori won o

Aye by Davio remains one of his top 3 greatest hit
Yes .
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by nedekid: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Lolz,
Nice one alfa.
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by Decarbonisation: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
Alfa Jan na mo! Lol grin
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by Laple0541(m): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Alfa isónu
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by DonroxyII: 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
Viraltrends123:
Enjoy yourself ooo, people could have been created to be good and holy, but instead, evil was created, human could have been made to all end up in heaven, but hell was created too, and many prophecies says most people will end up in hell, where you will end up is already known and recorded
You are wrong ...

Good & Evil Is Created ...

You are Created with "Choice to Choose" Between Good & Evil ....

You Shall Be Rewarded/Awarded the Choice You Choose & The Consequences Therein ....

You are the one sealing your fate .....!
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by Viraltrends123: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
DonroxyII:
You are wrong ...

Good & Evil Is Created ...

You are Created with "Choice to Choose" Between Good & Evil ....

You Shall Be Rewarded/Awarded the Choice You Choose & The Consequences Therein ....

You are the one sealing your fate .....!
So no one knows what you will do next, not even the almighty, is that what you are saying
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by Corroro: 12:13am On Dec 12, 2023
What's the big deal here? Can't a man enjoy or sing good music in peace? Abeg free am joor, me sef suppose go hear that song now with my new spacepods.

Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 1:04am On Dec 12, 2023
End time Alfa
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by Caseless: 1:32am On Dec 12, 2023
Manny21:
The Alfa dey sango ode before. Na dorime Alfa.
ijebu ode or sango ota?

1 Like

Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by DonroxyII: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
Viraltrends123:
So no one knows what you will do next, not even the almighty, is that what you are saying
It's like you created a video game with protagonist & villains... .. All Characters Meanwhile You Created Good to Reward Good & Sane Ones While You Created Evils to Rewards Bad & Insane Ones ....

You also Defined all Characters!

If the protagonist do what they are supposed to do, they will win against the Villians ...

If the villains do what they do so well they will defeat the protagonist.....

A villain can become a Protagonist while a Protagonist can become a Villian ....

We all Have Choice to make in this game of Life Meanwhile Each Choice has its Course of Actions With Consequences Which is Called "Justice" !

The creator of the game is a programmer/Coder(God) .. The Coder knows Everything but It has Given You Choices & Consequences.....

We are all Piece of Technologies created by God of Nature .....

The essence is to understand the Game & Play it Accordingly because if you do anyhow you will see anyhow & if you live stupidly You will See Stupidities....

So .... You played video game before ... The Coder(Not you the player) is the "God" while the Characters are Humanities & the Players behind the scene are like Demons/Angels who can make you do what you don't want to do Ordinarily....

Welcome to the Universes!
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by Viraltrends123: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2023
DonroxyII:
It's like you created a video game with protagonist & villains... .. All Characters Meanwhile You Created Good to Reward Good & Sane Ones While You Created Evils to Rewards Bad & Insane Ones ....

You also Defined all Characters!

If the protagonist do what they are supposed to do, they will win against the Villians ...

If the villains do what they do so well they will defeat the protagonist.....

A villain can become a Protagonist while a Protagonist can become a Villian ....

We all Have Choice to make in this game of Life Meanwhile Each Choice has its Course of Actions With Consequences Which is Called "Justice" !

The creator of the game is a programmer/Coder(God) .. The Coder knows Everything but It has Given You Choices & Consequences.....

We are all Piece of Technologies created by God of Nature .....

The essence is to understand the Game & Play it Accordingly because if you do anyhow you will see anyhow & if you live stupidly You will See Stupidities....

So .... You played video game before ... The Coder(Not you the player) is the "God" while the Characters are Humanities & the Players behind the scene are like Demons/Angels who can make you do what you don't want to do Ordinarily....

Welcome to the Universes!
It's more complex than your video game scenario, and God also is by far more than that everyone is created with his destiny, the kind of life he would live, number of years, etc. You can go beyond what has been planned for you, being good doesn't mean you will be successful and win against evil, same as being evil
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by DonroxyII: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2023
Viraltrends123:
It's more complex than your video game scenario, and God also is by far more than that everyone is created with his destiny, the kind of life he would live, number of years, etc. You can go beyond what has been planned for you, being good doesn't mean you will be successful and win against evil, same as being evil
It's just an analogy based on the Question You Raised !

Of Course it's more than Human comprehension & There are Many phenomenon we Humanities Shall Never-Ever Be Able to Demystified till Time While Some Would Never-Ever Be Exhaustively Demystified While Some Would Be Fully Demystified......

Nevertheless, We Still Don't Know 0.0000000000000000001% of the Universal Phenomenon That's why We must be very Careful & Trend Softly in Avoiding Stirring Nest of Problems That Can be Beyond Our Scientific-Facts......

Nevertheless, We have "God" On Our Side which is Responsible for Creation, Sustenance & Power over Everything & Anything So even if we messed Up Beyond Our Cognition Anywhere in the Universes, Once We Call God, Our Love will Call Any Problem to Order .....

Touch not the anointed.... We are the Love of God in this Universes if not we for See Weyrey we pass Us & fit lead to our extinction grin
Re: Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) by Viraltrends123: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
DonroxyII:
It's just an analogy based on the Question You Raised !

Of Course it's more than Human comprehension & There are Many phenomenon we Humanities Shall Never-Ever Be Able to Demystified till Time While Some Would Never-Ever Be Exhaustively Demystified While Some Would Be Fully Demystified......

Nevertheless, We Still Don't Know 0.0000000000000000001% of the Universal Phenomenon That's why We must be very Careful & Trend Softly in Avoiding Stirring Nest of Problems That Can be Beyond Our Scientific-Facts......

Nevertheless, We have "God" On Our Side which is Responsible for Creation, Sustenance & Power over Everything & Anything So even if we messed Up Beyond Our Cognition Anywhere in the Universes, Once We Call God, Our Love will Call Any Problem to Order .....

Touch not the anointed.... We are the Love of God in this Universes if not we for See Weyrey we pass Us & fit lead to our extinction grin
The weyrey and evil were all created not just for creating sake. It will never be surprising to Almighty if we do them, and we will go into extinction for doing them, it's like a coder creating the ability to kill people in his game, and when the evil is done, you expect him to be very angry and even destroy the game. Everything has been preplanned, some people thinks when the devil turned against God, it was shocking, so he banished him, and the evil he does today is against God's wish, everythingggggg has been planned, to the extent that the devil was created to mislead humans.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frank Edwards – "Very Big God" / 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet / Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.