Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Lady Tearfully Begs Her Fiancé For Forgiveness After Sleeping With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tearfully Begs Her Fiancé For Forgiveness After Sleeping With Another Man (950 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tearfully Begs Her Fiancé For Forgiveness After Sleeping With Another Man by Kayzz34: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiE1K0nHcxk?si=A1LX89PWjYdxArXl

Lady tearfully begs her fiancé for forgiveness after sleeping with another man in a hotel.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Her Fiancé For Forgiveness After Sleeping With Another Man by NoahHadNoArk: 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
Behold an alpha male ……..three kposa for you 😊
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Her Fiancé For Forgiveness After Sleeping With Another Man by Ikaeniyan0: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
I love how the guy handled the issue

Some of these ladies are wicked, will she let her brother marry a lady who behaves like her?
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Her Fiancé For Forgiveness After Sleeping With Another Man by Melagros(m): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hmmmmm nawa oo! Even if it were me, I'll cancel everything
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Her Fiancé For Forgiveness After Sleeping With Another Man by reiddecuti: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
Serves the hoe right.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Her Fiancé For Forgiveness After Sleeping With Another Man by Mobahd: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ewo

I am the man oooo
Chai forgive her
The girl sweet
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Her Fiancé For Forgiveness After Sleeping With Another Man by cutecommend: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kayzz34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiE1K0nHcxk?si=A1LX89PWjYdxArXl

Lady tearfully begs her fiancé for forgiveness after sleeping with another man in a hotel.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Her Fiancé For Forgiveness After Sleeping With Another Man by ednut1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
When a woman is caught cheating in Nigeria they begin to cry, its not what you think, he manipulated me, i don’t know what came over me lol.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Her Fiancé For Forgiveness After Sleeping With Another Man by jeromestarks: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kill and aota of commitment you have for her. Kill the future you have for her. Kill every good plans you have for her. Kill the love you have for. But continue fvcking her until you find another girl.

Let your mouth forgive her but never allow your heart to forgive her. The day you find another girl or the day she ends up in hospital, that's the day you should abandon her.

A woman that can cheat on you can kill you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Her Fiancé For Forgiveness After Sleeping With Another Man by pansophist(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
I mean, he can just jilt her without making a video and putting it online. Thats too far.

(1) (Reply)

Hhhheeeellllpppp / Messed Network / Naija Babes(na Wa Oh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.