Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick (19562 Views)

Presidential Poll: 70 CSOs kick against INEC’s move to reconfigure BVAS / Atiku Abubakar And Asiwaju Tinubu Net Worth – Checkout Who Is Richer / Court Okays Jumbo Pensions For Ex-Governors. Lawyers, CSOs Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by bluefilm: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
Am I surprised?

Of course, NO!

If EyeNeck servers can suffer a glitch so that you can win, then why can't CeCeBee keep mum so that you can lead?
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Lanre1st(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
You want to know?

His net worth na banger
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by ezekins: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nigerians are too cool
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Angelfrost(m): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
If Tinubu declares his true assets and net worth, everywhere go scatter patapata.

Even his staunch (and hungry) supporters will not recover from the shock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by bayelsaowei(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
Mstcheww
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Davicl: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ok ..... I'm still looking out for those urchins that do defense him
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by spiSeyi: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bobloco:
These CSO's are venturing into impossibilities

How can they expecting a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture to declare his assets

Don't they know that expecting such an act from Tinubu or expecting an agency under the presidency like CCB to make Tinubu's asset declaration form available to the public is like "Waiting For Godot”.

Morality, transparency and accountability are virtues one shouldn't expect from Tinubu. He doesn't possess them

Is like saying that Tinubu will fight corruption, How?
Are GEJ and OBJ narcotics? undecided though I am not supporting such an intransparent act but I want you to know that calling PBAT such a name like drug barons has cast

1 Like

Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Scarrr: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
Angelfrost:
If Tinubu declares his true assets and net worth, everywhere go scatter patapata.

Even his staunch (and hungry) supporters will not recover from the shock.
account officer of Tinubu..how much is he worth?

1 Like

Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Bobloco: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
spiSeyi:

Are GEJ and OBJ narcotics? undecided though I am not supporting such an intransparent act but I want you to know that calling PBAT such a name like drug barons has cast

How e take cast

Once a drug baron always a drug baron

2 Likes

Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Rejouir: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
Someone that doesn't have any school certificate, neither did he partake i the compulsory nysc program.

It's poor people i pity most, Because you will see shege banza. People hardly give out money. These days.

Nigerian youths, should better plan on either to japa, or go and work for a uncle of yours who has a business, so you and learn and establish yourself. With the funds he would settle you with. This next 8 years, will be so long to endure, for what's coming
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by gabbasin: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
We should amend our constitution to make it mandatory for anyone elected or appointed to political office to publicly declare his/her assets, what's the essence of asset declaration when it's hidden from the public. We are not ready to fight corruption in this country. Corrupt people won't fight corruption
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by WorldRichest: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
He owns Nigeria, and there is nothing you can do

1 Like

Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by WorldRichest: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Racoon:
How does one expect a well know despicable criminal of international repute surrounded by lieutenant criminals to declare their well known ill gotten assets? Corruption can only get worse.

Na like this hypertension dey start ooooo
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Skiming247(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
From this, we can deduce that Northern leaders are transparent & honest while southern are not.

2 Likes

Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by DaddyJapan(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
No surprises here.
The avaricious Nigerian politician always plays by his own set of rules.
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by MrBroke(m): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
Even my own too I never declare na. Make ona calm down. We no get money we politicians grin
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by callmenazarene: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
I beg let's stop beating shadows. The most important thing now is good governance that would change the present narratives of severe hunger and penury in the land. Personal opinions though.
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by firearcher: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
Push the national assembly to make it a law, and let them include themselves too.
Shouting over just one person is a waste of time.
But if Nigerians knows what the collective wealth of their politicians is, I doubt if we will ever be the same again.

1 Like

Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by oguns222: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
JAM084, won't you coman defend tinubu's moral rotteness since religion is more important to you than common sense
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by gigabyte13: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Na TINUBU properties and networth be the next agenda now abi.......??
Very very useless people
So if we know, how does that equate to constant power supply
Improve security
Good road and better infrastructures
improve our living standard generally.
Una go soon get sense last last.
Is this how to put government on their toes....
Na so una dey find certificate up and down, now wey una don see am, shebi una life don better now.......?
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by EmekaBlue(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Tinubu wey go use his Nigeria presidency rich pass Ghana

That man money go too large
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Dennisochampa: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
Focus on nation building through collective efforts not on the net worth of a sitting president.....
Werin concern you and him networth

1 Like

Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by JB4life: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
Go to court, and you will be fined #500 billion for criticising the new Sheriff in own.
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Fearyourcreator: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bobloco:
These CSO's are venturing into impossibilities

How can they expecting a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture to declare his assets

Don't they know that expecting such an act from Tinubu or expecting an agency under the presidency like CCB to make Tinubu's asset declaration form available to the public is like "Waiting For Godot”.

Morality, transparency and accountability are virtues one shouldn't expect from Tinubu. He doesn't possess them

Is like saying that Tinubu will fight corruption, How?
Just like Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Fearyourcreator: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Racoon:
How does one expect a well know despicable criminal of international repute surrounded by lieutenant criminals to declare their well known ill gotten assets? Corruption can only get worse.
Jonathan too
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Bobloco: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Just like Jonathan

Jonathan got morals, can you say same about Tinubu
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Fearyourcreator: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
AntiWailer:
Drug Money dey loud na.

When GEJ and OBJ no declare and una dey defend them , un no know say na precedence.
People wey be idiots
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by JB4life: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
The owambes are already defending their tribal lord here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 / Zanzibar Election: Jonathan To Lead Commonwealth Observer Group / Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.