Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick (19575 Views)

Presidential Poll: 70 CSOs kick against INEC’s move to reconfigure BVAS / Atiku Abubakar And Asiwaju Tinubu Net Worth – Checkout Who Is Richer / Court Okays Jumbo Pensions For Ex-Governors. Lawyers, CSOs Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by gaskiyamagana: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bobloco:
These CSO's are venturing into impossibilities

How can they expecting a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture to declare his assets

Don't they know that expecting such an act from Tinubu or expecting an agency under the presidency like CCB to make Tinubu's asset declaration form available to the public is like "Waiting For Godot”.

Morality, transparency and accountability are virtues one shouldn't expect from Tinubu. He doesn't possess them

Is like saying that Tinubu will fight corruption, How?
Chief Editor
Daily Lamentation Newspaper
Obidient Street
Alien Estate
Lagos.
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Splashme: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
Shameless man in Aso Rock
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by gaskiyamagana: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
Racoon:
How does one expect a well know despicable criminal of international repute surrounded by lieutenant criminals to declare their well known ill gotten assets? Corruption can only get worse.
Your pain and agony dey sweet us.

1 Like

Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Fearyourcreator: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bobloco:

Jonathan got morals, can you say same about Tinubu
Morals is not declaring your assets... Disobeying the law as a president.... But na Tinubu be your problem... Okay

1 Like

Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
Who had 2 mud houses declared as assets
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by todugo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Reggejiki:
Jagaban to the whole Earth....we move on his mandate!!
A criminal drug Barron. Chicago certificate forger😂😂
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Blackdisciple(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
Owaincouncil:
It's only the hausas that declared their assets.
All the southerners presido didn't follow suit.
And we will be claiming civilization.
Awon Ole gbogbo. Even Jonathan

Bro Na criminal mind southerners as you said always feel they are wise and civilised but least do they know...

1 Like

Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by t2luv1: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Reggejiki:
Jagaban to the whole Earth....we move on his mandate!!

Tell yaa they are freaking easy to identify. While getting raped they still enjoy it,
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by YesDaddyTill203: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bobloco:
These CSO's are venturing into impossibilities

How can they expecting a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture to declare his assets

Don't they know that expecting such an act from Tinubu or expecting an agency under the presidency like CCB to make Tinubu's asset declaration form available to the public is like "Waiting For Godot”.

Morality, transparency and accountability are virtues one shouldn't expect from Tinubu. He doesn't possess them

Is like saying that Tinubu will fight corruption, How?
Typical ranting of a brainwashed delusional retar@ded IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey. Shallow and devoid of any logical reasoning. Just spewing beer parlour gossip trash.
Dumbest retard doesn't even know the meaning of what he wrote. Pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by nedekid: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
One thing I know is that he can never be as poor as dangote, despite having no industry, business etc.
Wealth without enterprise.
Possibly the richest blackman alive.
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Brushstrokes20: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Chai! Not even Joe ...
Even Buhari"s declaration no correspond.. 🤔

With the exception of Yaradua, Nig is being ruled by a bunch of self serving THIEVES in recent past! ✅💯
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by deji17: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
Presidents of Northern extraction had no problem declaring their assets. See the Southern Presidents? Westin Dem dey hide? Are the Southerners more corrupt?
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Bobloco: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Typical ranting of a brainwashed delusional retar@ded IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey. Shallow and devoid of any logical reasoning. Just spewing beer parlour gossip trash.
Dumbest retard doesn't even know the meaning of what he wrote. Pathetic.

You have been turned into an internet wildebeest devoid of any meaningful sentience, reason and rationality
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by luckyz4rea(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
There’s nothing known about him. I wonder what makes them think they’ll know this one. He himself doesn’t know.

1 Like

Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by cmikel: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Declare Assets as if the country works

In a country that works assets are taken before party ticket is given

Derule of law and thugry pattern of rulership

Is what' your country is known for now,

Reasons why leaders will lie abt everything
Including falseful inflow of USD while all is deceit.

Why will dollar not rise when deceits is the order of the day.

grin grin

Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by YesDaddyTill203: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bobloco:

You have been turned into an internet wildebeest devoid of any meaningful sentience, reason and rationality
That describes you perfectly. Clap for yourself. Dumbest low IQ retard. Now STFU and GTFOH.
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Opans: 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
AntiChristian:
Racoon you still never recover from the loss of Obi?

grin
Why didn't you make this comment below bold and colored in your post above?

PDP witch-hunting!
In 2012, the administration of former President Jonathan, arraigned President Tinubu before the CCT for false declaration of assets, and for operating foreign accounts, while he was at the helm of affairs in Lagos. He was later discharged and acquitted.

PDP Jonathan withhunted BAT and he was not found wanting!
isreal is still killing ur brothers... has ur Allah rebuked u ? Enemy of progress claiming to be patrotic
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by obaidan: 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
na Northerners we dey call thieves, na Southerners no dey gree declare asset
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by zudozz: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
Racoon:
https://guardian.ng/news/six-months-on-tinubus-net-worth-unknown-csos-kick/?utm_term=Autofeed&echobox=twitter_post&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1702271173

A common criminal is ruling Nigeria due to tribal sentiment.

Oya nau, go market, enter super mart, pharmacy n buy wt u n ur family need.
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by AntiChristian: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Opans:
isreal is still killing ur brothers... has ur Allah rebuked u ? Enemy of progress claiming to be patrotic

Israel too are dying!
Has your own God rebuked you?

Enemy of sanity claiming to be sane derailing thread!

May Allah destroy you n your Israel with USA the god of Israel!
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Opans: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
AntiChristian:

Israel too are dying!
Has your own God rebuked you?

Enemy of sanity claiming to be sane derailing thread!

May Allah destroy you n your Israel with USA the god of Israel!
ur Allah has rebuked u ? Ask urself y ur terrorist brodas are loosing ?

Ask urself why u are suffering?
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by AntiChristian: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
Opans:
ur Allah has rebuked u ?
Is this a question or a statement? Your English teacher really fumbled!

Ask urself y ur terrorist brodas are loosing ?

The loss has been predicted over a thousand years ago! But you're ignorant!
Ask urself why u are suffering?
I just finished a huge wrap of semo with spicy okra soup and some fish with my wife and kids!

Na you n your fams suffer go tire!
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Opans: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
AntiChristian:
Is this a question or a statement? Your English teacher really fumbled!

The loss has been predicted over a thousand years ago! But you're ignorant!

I just finished a huge wrap of semo with spicy okra soup and some fish with my wife and kids!

Na you n your fams suffer go tire!
ur Allah has forsaken u.

Ask urself y ur terrorist brodas in Gaza are being sent to Hell...

Ask urself y ur father and mother are dying of hunger and u are living fake life online with imaginary futu ?
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by AntiChristian: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Opans:
ur Allah has forsaken u.

Ask urself y ur father and mother are dying of hunger and u are living fake life online with imaginary futu ?

Na your father n mother o!
Mine they dere house and I dey mine!

Talk your own. You no even get parents self!
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Opans: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
AntiChristian:

Na your father n mother o!
Mine they dere house and I dey mine!

Talk your own. You no even get parents self!
ur Allah has forsaken u.

Ask urself y ur mother and father are struggling to feed while you brag online with audio riches and nothing to show for it.
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by AntiChristian: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Opans:
ur Allah has forsaken u.

No, na Jesus cry say Eli Eli lama sabachthani! My God my God why have you forsaken me?

Sometimes God just forsake His own for a reason!

Jesus too go hell na!

Ask urself y ur mother and father are struggling to feed while you brag online with audio riches and nothing to show for it.
Na your malẹ and palẹ dey hospital dey wait for their dead pikin!
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Opans: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
AntiChristian:

No, na Jesus cry say Eli Eli lama sabachthani! My God my God why have you forsaken me?

Sometimes God just forsake His own for a reason!

Jesus too go hell na!

Na your malẹ and palẹ dey hospital dey wait for their dead pikin!

ur Allah has forsaken u.

Ask urself y ur terrorist brodas in Gaza are being sent to meet imaginary virgins in hell ?

Ask urself y ur modar and father are taking loans from Lapo and their useless son is wasting his destiny online ?
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by AntiChristian: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Opans:

ur Allah has forsaken u.

Ask urself y ur terrorist brodas in Gaza are being sent to meet imaginary virgins in hell ?

Ask urself y ur modar and father are taking loans from Lapo and their useless son is wasting his destiny online ?

grin

Pẹlẹ Apọda, Ezi!
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Opans: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
AntiChristian:

grin

Pẹlẹ Apọda, Ezi!
ur Allah has forsaken u.
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Sunday2021: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
callmenazarene:
I beg let's stop beating shadows. The most important thing now is good governance that would change the present narratives of severe hunger and penury in the land. Personal opinions though.
can you get good governance without transparency?
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Sunday2021: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
gigabyte13:
Na TINUBU properties and networth be the next agenda now abi.......??
Very very useless people
So if we know, how does that equate to constant power supply
Improve security
Good road and better infrastructures
improve our living standard generally.
Una go soon get sense last last.
Is this how to put government on their toes....
Na so una dey find certificate up and down, now wey una don see am, shebi una life don better now.......?
see how foolish you sound. So asking for transparency is now a crime abi?
Re: Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick by Sunday2021: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Focus on nation building through collective efforts not on the net worth of a sitting president.....
Werin concern you and him networth
mention one country that ever progress without transparency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aiyedatiwa ‘Blocks’ Ondo APC Gubernatorial Aspirants From Meeting Tinubu / Buhari Arrives Gusau, Zamfara State / 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari — APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.