Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

What Does She Mean By This Message? (PHOTO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does She Mean By This Message? (PHOTO) (302 Views)

When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Mean By This Message? (PHOTO) by Immaculate755(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Good evening everyone.

Got this message from a female friend.

Good evening, from a sincere heart, I don't wish to hurt you in anyway.... No matter what happens or transpired between us, I wish you nothing less than the best now and always. You might consider me to be evil but, it's never my plans to toil with your emotions... I am sincerely sorry.

Pls what does the above message mean?

@moderator pls help me push this to the front page

Re: What Does She Mean By This Message? (PHOTO) by Angrigowt: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
U r a sore hard-core loser
Re: What Does She Mean By This Message? (PHOTO) by Immaculate755(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
Angrigowt:
U r a sore hard-core loser

The post is not meant for kids like you.

Abeg shift.
Re: What Does She Mean By This Message? (PHOTO) by DiamondJLove: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
forgive and move forward

(1) (Reply)

....... / You Are A Product Of Love / Tired Of Your Website Embarrassing Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.