Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? (1422 Views)

Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood / My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Abujaexpress: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
House, what could be the reason for what this young widow always tell me?

We attend same Church in our community and everytime I greet her or try to have conversations with her, she's always not comfortable. One day with tears in her eyes, she said that the reason she hardly allows me to have a length talk with or to be close to where I am, is that I always remind her of her late husband. That anytime she sees me, she gazes at me from afar as if her husband is the one she's seeing.

She said that I share exactly the same physical outlook, walking style, voice and talk and even my dancing in the church were exactly her husband's type. That one day, one of her sisters came to our church and when she saw me, she ran outside where she was outside to tell her she should come and see daddy o...

Till date, she's always not comfortable conversing with me closely. Even me, now I always find it hard to go close to her again.

I still don't really understand this, hence my coming to sample your opinion on this scenario.
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by njelrapheal: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
Make i book space

1 Like

Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Can imagine…

You probably share resemblance with her late husband, and taking a toll on her emotions.

Just be you. It’s normal to have affection towards people who share resemblance with their late loved ones.

5 Likes

Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by chiefolododo(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Is it a film?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Kooldon(f): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
You are her late husband's replica in everything except on bed where we are yet to confirm.
She always moved to tears because she is stil in love with her late husband yet he is no more

2 Likes

Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by peter0071(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Biko stay away from her... until she deals with her mindset and emotions.

4 Likes

Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Cutehector(m): 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Till death do them part, her husband is late, you are free.
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by habsydiamond(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
Things like that happens... some people will advice u to shoot ur shots but don't.. she's not in her right mind presently so let her be.. don't cast her away.. when she's emotionally stable there is nothing bad if u guys can just be friends only ooo.

2 Likes

Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by rickpat(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
it's just resemblance..that's all
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Abujaexpress: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Can imagine…

You probably share resemblance with her late husband, and taking a toll on her emotions.

Just be you. It’s normal to have affection towards people who share resemblance with their late loved ones.
Thank you. I will try and remain my normal self, because I actually became disorganized when I see her
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Abujaexpress: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
grin
habsydiamond:
Things like that happens... some people will advice u to shoot ur shots but don't.. she's not in her right mind presently so let her be.. don't cast her away.. when she's emotionally stable there is nothing bad if u guys can just be friends only ooo.
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by dawnomike(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
Stay away as much as possible or change church in peace.

1 Like

Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by VeryWickedUncle: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
She imagines you fucking her like her husband used to.

Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Abujaexpress: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
VeryWickedUncle:
She imagines you fucking her like her husband used to.
It's not possible
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Abujaexpress: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
dawnomike:
Stay away as much as possible or change church in peace.
I can actually control myself and don't fall for the device of satan
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by IkeIgboNile(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Bro, give her space and let her mourn in peace. We are different and process things differently, she hasn't gotten over her husband's death,so having a relationship will end in disaster.
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Mercury12(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lol

What is a husband role in the life of his woman?
Logic should tell you she want you to play if not one but many of husband's kinda role in her life cheesy perhaps she is infatuated by you cheesy
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by nicerod(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
grin grin grin

She sees her husband in ur but the day u will climb her, her dead husband will held ur d.ck inside her

grin grin

Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Richy4(m): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
grin smiley cheesy
I am only interested in the dancing skills in the churchOo.. how u dey doAm? Micheal Jackson, awilo longomba Or cheesy
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Abujaexpress: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
grin
nicerod:
grin grin grin

She sees her husband in ur but the day u will climb her, her dead husband will held ur d.ck inside her

grin grin
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Abujaexpress: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Richy4:
grin smiley cheesy
I am only interested in the dancing skills in the churchOo.. how u dey doAm? Micheal Jackson, awilo longomba Or cheesy
You are invited to my church this Sunday
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Ibechris2: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Are u a ghost?

We need to confirm that first.
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by immanuelsize: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
Abujaexpress:
address?
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by immanuelsize: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ibechris2:
Are a ghost?
i wanted to think like u but maybe i will start thinking like u ooo
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Abujaexpress: 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
immanuelsize:

address?
Kubwa, Abuja
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Aguiyimba(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Abujaexpress:
House, what could be the reason for what this young widow always tell me?

We attend same Church in our community and everytime I greet her or try to have conversations with her, she's always not comfortable. One day with tears in her eyes, she said that the reason she hardly allows me to have a length talk with or to be close to where I am, is that I always remind her of her late husband. That anytime she sees me, she gazes at me from afar as if her husband is the one she's seeing.

She said that I share exactly the same physical outlook, walking style, voice and talk and even my dancing in the church were exactly her husband's type. That one day, one of her sisters came to our church and when she saw me, she ran outside where she was outside to tell her she should come and see daddy o...

Till date, she's always not comfortable conversing with me closely. Even me, now I always find it hard to go close to her again.

I still don't really understand this, hence my coming to sample your opinion on this scenario.

Should i tell you the painful truth?
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Nazgul: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
It's a mind game, targeted to blackmail you emotionally.

Very soon you'll find yourself absorbing the financial responsibilities of she and her kids.
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Abujaexpress: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Should i tell you the painful truth?
Tell pls
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Abujaexpress: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ibechris2:
Are u a ghost?

I am a spirit and not a ghost
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Richy4(m): 1:42am On Dec 27, 2022
Abujaexpress:
What colour of handkerchief should I bring for the Sunday service dance lessons..Pure white or stripes smiley
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Aguiyimba(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Tell pls

Her late husband is your biological father.
Re: When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? by Abujaexpress: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Her late husband is your biological father.
Out of point

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens After The White Wedding? / Ex Gf Or Real Wife Abroad?advice Needed / Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.