Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Why Does Man Work So Hard Yet Earns So Little? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Man Work So Hard Yet Earns So Little? (165 Views)

Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? / It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female / Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Man Work So Hard Yet Earns So Little? by constancefriday(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
Why does Man work so hard yet earns so little?
Is it because of the curses in Genesis chapter 3? But Jesus Christ has taken care of that on the cross of calvary.
But I go to church, I call Jesus, yet I work so hard for money but earn peanuts and crumbs.
If I don't work at all no shi shi at all, if I work, na so so crumbs and peanuts, what do I do?

Don't work too hard for MONEY
(What it really means):

Many People often wonder why it seems that Man's pursuit of wealth is a chase after the waterfalls.
  We work so hard to make both ends meet, yet it never seem a like both ends will ever meet.
In fact, with the way things are turning out lately, it looks like both ends are getting wider apart rather than meeting as we proverbially say.

We have to work for money na, what else are we getting up to go to work for?

The solution to this problem of working so hard and earning so little is found in an advise from the wisest and richest man in human history after Jesus who is undeniably the wisest and richest man in human history.

"Don't work too hard for money, money grows wings and flies away"
   - Proverbs 23:4-5

Why is it a long shot to work too hard for money, only to get little or no results?

The answer is as simple as choosing between GOD and Mammon.

Matthew 6:24
"You can't serve 2 masters at once, you'd love one and despise the other, you can't serve God and serve mammon."

Psychologists say we work hard for whom we love or what we love. The primary reason why we put in work is because we want to attract whom we love or attract what we want.

When a Man works hard for money, he does so both because he loves money, and he wants to attract money to himself.

But this is a chase after the wind because money is a bad master and only gives crumbs to persons who turn themselves into it's slave.

That's because when you work hard for money, it's as a result of your love for money which is obviously more in size than your love for God.
And the result is "evil".
Because the love of money is the root of all evil.
What is the evil? The evil is the injustice of money towards those who love it more than God.
A man's love for money is a love in vain because, money does not love you back, thus it gives you crumbs inspite of all the aches on your back.
This injustice is the fruit, and this injustice is the cause of poverty.

But when you love GOD, money looks for you, in fact, you don't work for money, money will work for you.

Just as God told King Solomon:
" because you've chosen me above every other options, I will give you both what you ask for and what you didn't ask for"
1 Kings 3:11-12, 2 Chronicles 1:11

The simple truth is this ( and I hope that the end of all your poverty will start from here):
"If you want to be RICH, WEALTHY, INFLUENTIAL and POWERFUL don't work for money, work for GOD."

Remain Blessed!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani
Re: Why Does Man Work So Hard Yet Earns So Little? by constancefriday(m): 9:43pm On Feb 27
constancefriday:
Is it because of the curses in Genesis chapter 3? But Jesus Christ has taken care of that on the cross of calvary.
But I go to church, I call Jesus, yet I work so hard for money but earn peanuts and crumbs.
If I don't work at all no shi shi at all, if I work, na so so crumbs and peanuts, what do I do?

Don't work too hard for MONEY
(What it really means):

Many People often wonder why it seems that Man's pursuit of wealth is a chase after the waterfalls.
  We work so hard to make both ends meet, yet it never seem a like both ends will ever meet.
In fact, with the way things are turning out lately, it looks like both ends are getting wider apart rather than meeting as we proverbially say.

We have to work for money na, what else are we getting up to go to work for?

The solution to this problem of working so hard and earning so little is found in an advise from the wisest and richest man in human history after Jesus who is undeniably the wisest and richest man in human history.

"Don't work too hard for money, money grows wings and flies away"
   - Proverbs 23:4-5

Why is it a long shot to work too hard for money, only to get little or no results?

The answer is as simple as choosing between GOD and Mammon.

Matthew 6:24
"You can't serve 2 masters at once, you'd love one and despise the other, you can't serve God and serve mammon."

Psychologists say we work hard for whom we love or what we love. The primary reason why we put in work is because we want to attract whom we love or attract what we want.

When a Man works hard for money, he does so both because he loves money, and he wants to attract money to himself.

But this is a chase after the wind because money is a bad master and only gives crumbs to persons who turn themselves into it's slave.

That's because when you work hard for money, it's as a result of your love for money which is obviously more in size than your love for God.
And the result is "evil".
Because the love of money is the root of all evil.
What is the evil? The evil is the injustice of money towards those who love it more than God.
A man's love for money is a love in vain because, money does not love you back, thus it gives you crumbs inspite of all the aches on your back.
This injustice is the fruit, and this injustice is the cause of poverty.

But when you love GOD, money looks for you, in fact, you don't work for money, money will work for you.

Just as God told King Solomon:
" because you've chosen me above every other options, I will give you both what you ask for and what you didn't ask for"
1 Kings 3:11-12, 2 Chronicles 1:11

The simple truth is this ( and I hope that the end of all your poverty will start from here):
"If you want to be RICH, WEALTHY, INFLUENTIAL and POWERFUL don't work for money, work for GOD."

Remain Blessed!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani

(1) (Reply)

Vital Decision: After Death, Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell? / The Effectual Power Of Jesus Work Best With Blemish Free Faith. / Kingdom Prayers To Build Your Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.