Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE (20928 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Saying Igbos Should Focus On Developing SE / FG Should Focus On Flag Carriers, Not National Airline, Says Allen Onyema / Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by omooba969(m): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
Justnation:

So that the South West economy will not collapse immediately.

Lol 😂

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by themanderon: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
numericalguy:

IIGB0S love to lie to themselves by claiming they are the ones developing Nigeria yet na fake products dem dey sell all over the country.

What IIGB0S do is to be spreading criminality and ashawo all over the country.

This is a false assertion.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Alpharey: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ghostagain:

How old are you ?
You just spewed an incredible amount of ignorance.
Why does it always go this way with nairalanders?
I give education, I get called "liar" or insulted in other forms, then the nairalander proposes his ignorant beliefs in substitution to education. I could be your teacher if I wanted.
Why won't you just use your brain and learn ?
"Muslim Jews", "Christian Jews" 😂 you must be a teenager.

Little kid, what is messing with your brain is called Zionism, that is the belief that European Jews decend from king David and are entitled to the land of Palestine which they brutally took over from the natives and renamed Israel.

Just shatap! Small baby. Jews scattered all over Europe, yes, the migration started from somewhere. Where was that?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by ottersberger(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2023
drmuri:

A sensible group of people by now would have started process of retrospection.
Why are you hated all over the world?
It will be lanacy to ascribe your worldwide rejection as jealousy.
You people are just lousy empty lots who commit crime every where you go.
We will not miss you in the Southwest.
Your arrogance and hubris will be your greatest undoing.
It is matter of time

Ode!
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by IAmHim1: 3:03am On Dec 13, 2023
i feel you. everyone tryna form smart these days at the detriment of others. The people that can effect a change in eacg tribe in each arm of govt are in power now as they have always been in the time past. They dont care...they serve their pocket and their immediate family. corruption may not end not only because of tribalism but also because of Godfatherism. someone put someone there and for that someeone to climb the ladder, that someone has to show he/she is loyal to the demands and whinings of whoever put him/her there

its quite simple. in the game of power loyalty is a rare commodity...these politicians are mostly old people. they cant split their body into different govt agencies BUT THEY CAN PLACE PEOPLE THERE. so they place people in different agencies who work and report back to them. the last thing any1 placed in a position of power would want to do is signal disloyalty CUS EVERYBODY BE WATCHING AND BE ASKING "what if i had helped this one, is this how he/she would have rewarded me by ratting me out to the criminal investigation unit"

even if sum1 is disloyal for the right reasons like ambode, it still rubs off sour on the tongue of whichever benefactor might want to help such a person in the future. disloyalty is disloyalty in politics....regardless if the disloyalty was for the righg reasons thats why godfatherism needs to b tackled in addition to tribalism in Nigeria

wish we had solutions for that unno

i just dont want us to get all bitter about anything. whatever happens in nigeria or anywhere we find ourselves, we take responsibility and we move on. if discussions amd arguements could solve the problems, then we discuss. if not, we numb. i believe action is needed...we've been discussing since 1960
epainos:

Hey bro!

We have refused to identify the boundary of tribalism. Is it tribalism to say it to Igbo's face to be responsible and build their region?

Nigeria has refused to practise residency by where one lives, but by origin. This means that no matter how long Igbo live in any region that is not theirs, they cannot have the benefits of the states. Same way Yoruba cannot take anything from Igboland. All Igbo born in Lagos cannot claim Lagos as their..This law does not permit it. They are foreigners. This is the law. Therefore, common sense should tell everyone that only in his/her state of origin can he have the upper hand. And then, the other nearest location is the person's region. Common sense is not far na. This same common sense tells me to first have enough properties in the region I know I am well grounded in so that if anything happens, i can still have a claim over my properties. Na common sense of what one should do because of the law we have. I operate based on the law of the land...not by "giragira", beating of chests, and blackmailing others using social media. The law is the law. I am talking based on the law we have now. Period!

If Ibo wants to claim Lagos and PH, then the way forward is to change the law....and abolish the state of origin system we are presently using. There is no tribalism in my post based on the present law. Na common sense dem no get. But they want to claim Lagos and PH, and at the same time, they dont want to release their land to even their girls cos the first sons own everthing ooooo there.. grin Not to talk of releasing it to the Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis & others. Lol...but they want PH and Lagos. Dem heads no correct. Period.

Have you seen a Yoruba man become a governor in Igboland the way they want to be the governor of Lagos? How many Yoruba men have they allowed in their government that they want to be in charge of Lagos. Dem heads no correct... I repeat. This selfishness has been there a long time. Zik was the president, still they went ahead to kill the northern prime minister cos they realised that the president was a ceremonial seat. Lol. Then, Yoruba was no where to be found. Awolowo was just struggling....even Zik of Igboland had more followers. Then, they lost everything. Na still their greediness. You want to hear story...I will dash you. Do you want to know how Igbo lost it all. Go read my previous posts. See...Igbos are desperately selfish. I will say it anywhere. And I will support my claim with history. If they don't change, they are doomed. They have created enemies for themselves and they dont want to change.

Just listen to Bode George....that was the man they thought had their support. Lol. Bode! He pretended cos he was wrestling Lagos with Tinubu..and stylishly supported Gbadebo of Labor Party while he was still in PDP. But you can know his stand today. When he is not foolish....how will he allow Igbo become Lagos gov when he or his sons and daughters cannot become a gov in Igbo land. Dey play. grin I repeat...Igbos are stupid for thinking they can produce a gov in Lagos. They are. Very senseless way of thought. And they will never allow Yoruba to be gov in their place. I repeat...no Igbo state can ever give Yoruba opportunities of investments and partnership the way Lagos accepted them. They will claim Lagos is no man's land. Lol. Meanwhile...their own states are Igbo states and no one can go near them. Yet, they even abandoned them. People who want to invest, they blocked them. Who does that? What do you call that? A region that is not contended. Igbo has never been contended with anything. I will say it everywhere. Call it tribalism. They are the weak link in the south cos they are too greedy.

Let us be honest...can a Yoruba Hausa or Fulani man flourish up to becoming a governor in Igbo states? You know the answer na. Yet, they boldly campaign and tell everyone that Lagos is no man's land. E no go better for them all. They are nonenties. Yes, they are. Let them go to Kano and say that if they will not be slaughtered. And Yoruba cannot enter their place to claim it. Is that not madness? See...dem heads no correct at all.

Real amd sensible Igbo friends I have surrendered after I analysed the whole issue. They said...mehn...this thing is deep ooo. What Igbo cannot give, they want to take. ....what rhey cannot take...they want to give. See...they will not become the president of Nigeria. Na me dey talk am. Not tribalism...but the truth. A group of people that are so selfish.

Greediness is not far from Igbo. How? They want Biafra...yet, they want Lagos and PH. Who does that? Who? And they hide under the umbrella of tribalism to keep pushing out their stupidity every time. Why stupidity? The law is there. Why not tackle the law first and then feel free to invest where you live? Igbos don't have the law behind them, yet they want to force what is not lawful.

The law is messed up. The law we have now promotes tribalism. This is the poor truth. Do you think a normal Yoruba man in his sense will go gather investment in the north without having the back of the government there? Dangote did not have the back of Kaduna state and some other northern states when he was building his tomato paste industry. Let me explain. He built the real refinery in his home state of origin (Kano). No wahala with that. Then he needed farms. He tried working with farmers in his home state to test run. Farmers behaved like nonentities....lol. He gave them inputs worth billions and when harvest time came, they diverted sales....lol. they even accused him of giving them bad seeds and reengineered seeds. So, baba said... enough!!!. He paused production and faced farming. Baba started buying land. Lol. Some northern state governors refused to sell land and told him to partner with their farmers so they could promote small-scale businesses. Baba just looked at them and hissed. He kept buying from those who were ready to sell till he got everything he needed. That refinery was closed for almost 3 years because of this issue. And the states that gave him land are now getting vats and taxes from him. Na the loss of states who refused to sell him land na. If we arent using state of origin, Dangote would not have wahala and not insisted on doing what he did. There will be flexibility.

Now to his refinery. There is no way he could have it in the North, and he has the option of SS SE or SS. He didn't even blink his eyes because he knew his best partners were in SW. Why will he go to where he knows they can injure him and even collect his lifetime savings? Then, the next job is which state will reassure him well. He approached Ogun first and if you know how ex-gov Amosu wanted to wound him. Jagaban was just nearby and before Baba Aliko said he no dey do refinery again, Lagos state quickly rushed him. They gave him the highest assurance that it would be his own. Guess what? FG was the one that even gave him wahala cos NNPC wanted his share by all means. Lol. Then, he did another smart thing...he called Otedola who is an indigene of the location of the refinery to partner as a shareholder. Mehn! Do you know what this means? So, do you think if Dangote could get residency in Lagos he would partner with Otedola? Dey play. He wouldn't. But he knows what is on the ground. This is the unfortunate thing about Nigeria.

While Dangote navigates his way via partnership and collaboration because the present law is nonsense, Igbos want to force it without first changing the law. Dey play. The joke is on you.

Listen...it is not tribalism...I will never invest anywhere outside my region if I do not get the assurance and cannot partner with the indigenes there. Never. Na common sense. Nigeria is not built for us to do that. We had a fake marriage filled with hatred. The law itself is programmed to make us not to unite. And we are not willing to do anything about it...rather, we all want to chop what we can get from Abuja. Period.

See.. let the Igbo keep announcing everywhere that they built Lagos. Put all their investments together and let's see if everything is up to this present refinery Dangote is building. grin Let them put their investments together and see if the whole thing is up to the railway and seaports Lagos is building. Even up to the airport in Lekki? Dey play. Na only import and export them dey do...guess what? It is now Lagos State that will be taking real cash from Lekki seaport. That Apapa port na FG dey collect the largest share...and it adds to the amount distributed all over the nation. I laugh when you keep saying oil oil gas gas bullcraps. Go and see the income of the blue economy. Lol. It is everlasting. If you know how much FG has generated and has given other regions including Igbo states...you will not say na your oil.

See...una go just dey shout ni. Common sense is uncommon. Una dey invests where is not safe and you say you can force it. I will never put my investment in SE. Never. It is not tribalism...it is just common sense. Igbo will never allow me enjoy my investment there. If I do it, I am unserious cos I know the law is not on my side. Even Betty Akeredolu who married a Yoruba man and became a first lady in Yoruba land was told to go to Igbo land to contest. What kind of law is that? A first lady. Can you imagine the gravity of this law? I doubt Igbo will even allow a Yoruba become their first lady. Lol. Se you know say Mariam Babangida was an Igbo woman sha. Igbo will never support any of their son that married from the north to become the president. Never. I repeat.....never. They are the most tribalistic region. Yes...I repeat...they are.

At times, I wonder if Nigerians are just deliberately useless cos how will you have such law and tribalism will not flourish.. I don't understand it. And then, the people trying to put away tribalism will tell you that it doesn't matter...why? They are tribalistic themselves cos they dont want other regions to have the same rights as them.

See...not until we realise that if we want to live together, culture must die...and many traditions must be silenced that we will live peacefully. And if we want to promote culture...we must accept that Igbo man can be fully a Yoruba man when certain conditions are met and gice versa. If not, it is better to split and just walk away from one another. It is not worth it.

Can you even identify a Welsh from English today? Yes, you can...but they are so integrated that the hybrids there are so uncountable that those who live in Wales claim it and those who live in England are called English. But the power of DNA check can make someone who lived all his life and has identified as Scottish claim the rights of an English when he eventually moves to England and then even get huge benefits if the DNA result can give him the required % of dominancy.

Do you think all the Jews presently in Israel are 100% Jewish? They have mixed up everywhere....but that DNA stuff is used now. At least if you have a certain % of the trace of being Jewish now, you can go to Israel and say you are jewish. Thats the work of the DNA test. Lol. Go read about the Ethiopian Jews and read about their struggle in Israel.

I am sorry to say..Igbos are daf.t. period. Let them keep building Lagos and PH. If you say I am tribalistic....lol... good luck. I don't care. I will follow the law. The law is what it is. I would not put 1 kobo of my investment in Igboland if I didn't have a partner there.....like a spouse. Cos I know that my spouse would fight when they wan injure me...but no Igbo spouse and you want me to invest in Igbo? Dey play. No Fulani spouse you want me to invest in Kano....dey play...no Yoruba spouse and you want me invest in Ekiti....on your own....no Uyo spouse and you want me face Akwa Ibom... lol...dey play.

Bro...if you are Igbo...and you are not with a Yoruba spouse, go and invest in Igbo land. Take Lagos's invsstment as something that is temporary. If there is anything like war or separation...Lagos will take everything from Igbo people...period...ma common sense. This is the reality. Na the law on the ground. It is not tribalism...correct the law and most of these issues will be fixed.

Good luck!
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by sirblend: 3:28am On Dec 13, 2023
He is right
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by epainos: 5:52am On Dec 13, 2023
IAmHim1:
i feel you. everyone tryna form smart these days at the detriment of others. The people that can effect a change in eacg tribe in each arm of govt are in power now as they have always been in the time past. They dont care...they serve their pocket and their immediate family. corruption may not end not only because of tribalism but also because of Godfatherism. someone put someone there and for that someeone to climb the ladder, that someone has to show he/she is loyal to the demands and whinings of whoever put him/her there

its quite simple. in the game of power loyalty is a rare commodity...these politicians are mostly old people. they cant split their body into different govt agencies BUT THEY CAN PLACE PEOPLE THERE. so they place people in different agencies who work and report back to them. the last thing any1 placed in a position of power would want to do is signal disloyalty CUS EVERYBODY BE WATCHING AND BE ASKING "what if i had helped this one, is this how he/she would have rewarded me by ratting me out to the criminal investigation unit"

even if sum1 is disloyal for the right reasons like ambode, it still rubs off sour on the tongue of whichever benefactor might want to help such a person in the future. disloyalty is disloyalty in politics....regardless if the disloyalty was for the righg reasons thats why godfatherism needs to b tackled in addition to tribalism in Nigeria

wish we had solutions for that unno
Stop beating about the bush...I have given you the solution in the epistles I wrote earlier and here are the choices in my previous post you ignored:

1. Leave Nigeria if you don't want to share your land and resources with anyone. And stop wanting Lagos, PH and Aso rock if this option is what you want. Ask how to get out of Nigeria peacefully and don't follow the violent way of Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ikpe. Do not get involved during elections if you want to leave Nigeria. During election, you want Aso Rock, and as soon as you lose, you want Biafra. Who does that? If you dont want Nigeria, stand by that decision and pursue it.

2. If number 1 above is not what you want, allow others to have access to your states the way Lagos has allowed you. If you want to become a governor in Lagos, allow others to be able to become governors in your place also. Simple. Let ousides be members of your cabinet too like Lagos always includes you. Allow us to be able to have access to land to farm in your place also...and we retain ownership as you have in other places. Allow others and stop being greedy.

Now to the compulsory point
3. Whether you choose to stay in Nigeria or not, go and develop your region. Na common sense. I don't understand how they brainwash you all that telling you to go develop your region is tribalism. Go and develop your region. Stop being parasites and nuisance to other regions.

i just dont want us to get all bitter about anything. whatever happens in nigeria or anywhere we find ourselves, we take responsibility and we move on. if discussions amd arguements could solve the problems, then we discuss. if not, we numb. I believe action is needed...we've been discussing since 1960
As usual, Igbos will say this when they are faced with the truth. This is not about bitterness...it is about putting in a corner an over-smart group of people. Period. Does it look like other regions argue with the Igbo? Nope...they insult Igbo. They bash them. They knock their heads on the floor. Yes. angry With the whole "wotowoto" una dey get on NL and Twitter, do you still think it is showing bitterness? See...those Yorubas enjoy it from what I can see...they derive fun in it. And do you think the North has time to beef who they have subdued and put in a local corner? grin Dey play. Na Igbo get bitterness cos they cannot get want they want again. Lol.

Bro, I am a simple guy ooo. Even this is the way I tell my Igbo friends and we are damn so close. We have conquered the world. I can count about 3 Igbo friends I have who are professors in the EU and N. America...not to mention the ones into big-time agro and importing businesses in Naija. I have sent them to my best friend (lady) from Uyo who works in customs and has helped them clear millions worth of goods.

I have no problem with Igbo, but they need to talk sense into their heads.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by orisa37: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2023
THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by orisa37: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2023
THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER.

FACTS ARE
YORUBAS ARE NIGERIANISTS.
IGBOS ARE AFRICANS.
THE FULANIS ARE ARABS.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by drmuri(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2023
ottersberger:

Ode!
Eranko. Werey
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Dafresh: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2023
yarimo:
Lagos state Government should make sure all luxurious night bus coming from the east are coming back empty, before they could be allow to enter Lagos state.
Mumu after you will say you're patriotic
Nigeria must divide
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Dafresh: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2023
themanderon:
Igbos will never learn. Go back to your father's land and develop it. No one would develop it for you instead envy and hatred will make them come for your properties sooner or later in the lands you dwell and do business in.
Even mumu way never travel will say go back and develop your region. What's development?
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by ottersberger(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
drmuri:

Eranko. Werey

You just described your papa

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by holicupp(m): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
I support what the elderly stateman is saying
Cause it seems we are one Nigeria in lips not in deeds
Charity begins at home they say
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by drmuri(m): 6:41am On Dec 14, 2023
ottersberger:

You just described your papa
And your papa is the ode you earlier called him.
Omo irankiran
If you had modicum of respect for the slowpoke that fathered you, you will not be disrespectful to other's father
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by ottersberger(m): 7:45am On Dec 14, 2023
drmuri:

And your papa is the ode you earlier called him.
Omo irankiran
If you had modicum of respect for the slowpoke that fathered you, you will not be disrespectful to other's father

Spoken like the illegitimate offspring of the slowpoke who unfortunately sired you, while you should have landed on a piece of toilet tissue.

Ode! grin
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Uchek(m): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2023
Can you tell us the tiny part of Lagos which was Federal capital.

ElSudani:
The question is legitimate. Why couldn't Iwuanyanwu focus more on developing Iboland?
The part of Lagos which was Federal Capital was tiny and the rest was under the Western region.
What is the Ibo obsession with Lagos?
Federal government did not build Ilupeju, Ikeja, Apapa industrial estates Western region did. Ibos came to take advantage of what was already on ground.
This is not a bad thing on its own but to suggest you built Lagos is nonsense and unnecessary provocation.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by drmuri(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2023
ottersberger:

Spoken like the illegitimate offspring of the slowpoke who unfortunately sired you, while you should have landed on a piece of toilet tissue.

Ode! grin
The dimwit who has the misfortune of raising you should be executed by firing squad for doing extremely shoddy job .
Baba e lode. Alaileko omo ale
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by ottersberger(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
drmuri:

The dimwit who has the misfortune of raising you should be executed by firing squad for doing extremely shoddy job .
Baba e lode. Alaileko omo ale

Wow!. That took some time, didn't it?. Looks like you finally found someone who purchased a little data for your broke ass. Please do the world a favor and off yourself. The useless person who produced you should have saved us this nuisance by simply wanking you off on a tissue paper, as I already told you.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by drmuri(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
ottersberger:

Wow!. That took some time, didn't it?. Looks like you finally found someone who purchased a little data for your broke ass. Please do the world a favor and off yourself. The useless person who produced you should have saved us this nuisance by simply wanking you off on a tissue paper, as I already told you.
It is not everyone that is jobless like you.
Seems you are keen to compete in who knows how to spew foul language most.
Won't give the the honour
You are a worthless despicable piece of shit
.the unfortunate slowpoke who sired you should have done the world lots of good by dumping your sorry ass in the dustbin the day you were born.
Stop exhibiting your poor upbringing on social media.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by ottersberger(m): 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
drmuri:

It is not everyone that is jobless like you.
Seems you are keen to compete in who knows how to spew foul language most.
Won't give the the honour
You are a worthless despicable piece of shit
.the unfortunate slowpoke who sired you should have done the world lots of good by dumping your sorry ass in the dustbin the day you were born.
Stop exhibiting your poor upbringing on social media.

I know that exchanging with an underachieving nuisance like you is a privilege you are beginning to relish. N’Sync said it best, “BYE, BYE, BYE!”.

Ode!
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by drmuri(m): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2023
ottersberger:

I know that exchanging with an underachieving nuisance like you is a privilege you are beginning to relish. N’Sync said it best, “BYE, BYE, BYE!”.

Ode!
Under achieving you said!?
Lmao.
It shows the nonentity i have been exchanging banters with.
Trust me, in 20 life time, you will struggle hard to achieve quarter of what i have achieved. You are just a scumbug.
Boisterous but very empty
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by ottersberger(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
drmuri:

Under achieving you said!?
Lmao.
It shows the nonentity i have been exchanging banters with.
Trust me, in 20 life time, you will struggle hard to achieve quarter of what i have achieved. You are just a scumbug.
Boisterous but very empty

Guy, you be "poor boy".
I know, the truth hurts.
But, it is what it is.

No be your fault sha.
Na dat M0ron wey for ejaculate you inside toilet tissue cause dis nonsense that I'm now confronting.

In your next life, learn a little respect and humility.
People like me may just help you out of your misery.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by drmuri(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
ottersberger:

Guy, you be "poor boy".
I know, the truth hurts.
But, it is what it is.

No be your fault sha.
Na dat M0ron wey for ejaculate you inside toilet tissue cause dis nonsense that I'm now confronting.

I thank God, I am doing fantastically well financially and otherwise.
The fault is not yours really.
Those 2 imbeciles who after drunken night stand did not have the sense to use protection so as not to have another misfit are to blame
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by drmuri(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
ottersberger:

Guy, you be "poor boy".
I know, the truth hurts.
But, it is what it is.

No be your fault sha.

Lol
The fault is not yours really.
Those 2 animals who after drunken orgy had you are to blame.
They should have use protection so as not to bring another animal to this world.
For your info, i am doing better than you will ever aspire to be.
Just get out .
You are a low life gutter bred. Enjoying the acrimonious exchange. That is the only thing giving meaningful meaning to your pathetic existence.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by redsun(m): 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
He is very correct: The Igbos must do that to be able to bring sustainable economic value to the eastern region. Asaba is already moving in that direction. But the Yorubas should realise that when the Igbos leave Lagos, the commercial value of Lagos will slump. Omoniles will cease to exist.

Maybe after that, the Igbos will be replaced by the Congolese grin in Lagos.

Primitive bastards that failed to realise that evolution is not subject to tribal and religious affiliations.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by lawani: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
redsun:
He is very correct: The Igbos must do that to be able to bring sustainable economic value to the eastern region. Asaba is already moving in that direction. But the Yorubas should realise that when the Igbos leave Lagos, the commercial value of Lagos will slump. Omoniles will cease to exist.

Maybe after that, the Igbos will be replaced by the Congolese grin in Lagos.

Primitive bastards that failed to realise that evolution is not subject to tribal and religious affiliations.

If Igbos leave Lagos will Yoruba leave Onitsha, PH and etc? Lagos is just like two times of PH.abd like over three times of Anambra. No big deal in Lagos
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by redsun(m): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
lawani:

If Igbos leave Lagos will Yoruba leave Onitsha, PH and etc? Lagos is just like two times of PH.abd like over three times of Anambra. No big deal in Lagos

The Yorubas do not have to leave if they are contributing to the economic boom in Onitsha. That is what Onitsha needs to create more wealth.
Just because others think backward does not mean Igbos should follow suit. The Igbos need to create an environment that will be conducive to sustainable economic growth, and instead of fighting for Biafra,they should focus on how to develop that region socially and economically.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by lawani: 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
redsun:

The Yorubas do not have to leave if they are contributing to the economic boom in Onitsha. That is what Onitsha needs to create more wealth.
Just because others think backward does not mean Igbos should follow suit. The Igbos need to create an environment that will be conducive to sustainable economic growth, and instead of fighting for Biafra,they should focus on how to develop that region socially and economically.
How does Nigeria serve Igbo interest?. Nigeria is a British country.
If you people want Nigeria to remain together, it has to be with rules established by the British. The one you have now is a zoo. States must be given on demand as the Midwest was granted añd they should be able to merge if they want, the name must be changed and official language must be a local language. Equity in government must be by the igr you can raise can be the only addition. If that is done, it will be a fair country with a good identity. If it is not done, it would break up at one point. Nothing unfair can be permanent

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic / Buhari Host US Special Presidential Envoy, John Kerry In Aso Rock (Photos) / Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.