Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE (20959 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Saying Igbos Should Focus On Developing SE / FG Should Focus On Flag Carriers, Not National Airline, Says Allen Onyema / Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by walefresh3(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2023
evsimmigration:
Ever since Thiefnibuu won, yoruba cowardss have been making mouth threating Igbos cos they think Theifnubuuu will cover them when war starts.
You guys Yoruba have been fanning tribal wars Igbos are watching you.Donot think it will be walkover on igbo war when it will start.You guys have been making mouth destroying their properties out of envy and jealousy cos you think your Theifnubuuu is on the stolen throne.
I only see is that yoruba cowardds are full of tribal jealousy and chronic hatred over Igbos dominated them in their states
A lazy tribe man who always likes to measure dick with Igbos cos out of hatred and jealousy they enjoyed whenever Igbos are being maltreated.

One day one day, Igbos would challenge you and fight you to stupor,you wil see that it is only mouth Yoruba person has.If you like hate Igbos marginalise, curse them burn all their properties,you can never conquer or dominate them, and you can never defeat Igbos when they mean to challenge you.
Fulani did worse than Yoruba, yet Igbos are waxing stronger.Yoruba to me is Akamu case

bros ojukwu said more 6han dis.. go back home

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by epainos: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2023
IAmHim1:
your tribalistic comments aint healthy unno. just saying
Hey bro!

We have refused to identify the boundary of tribalism. Is it tribalism to say it to Igbo's face to be responsible and build their region?

Nigeria has refused to practise residency by where one lives, but by origin. This means that no matter how long Igbo live in any region that is not theirs, they cannot have the benefits of the states. Same way Yoruba cannot take anything from Igboland. All Igbo born in Lagos cannot claim Lagos as their..This law does not permit it. They are foreigners. This is the law. Therefore, common sense should tell everyone that only in his/her state of origin can he have the upper hand. And then, the other nearest location is the person's region. Common sense is not far na. This same common sense tells me to first have enough properties in the region I know I am well grounded in so that if anything happens, i can still have a claim over my properties. Na common sense of what one should do because of the law we have. I operate based on the law of the land...not by "giragira", beating of chests, and blackmailing others using social media. The law is the law. I am talking based on the law we have now. Period!

If Ibo wants to claim Lagos and PH, then the way forward is to change the law....and abolish the state of origin system we are presently using. There is no tribalism in my post based on the present law. Na common sense dem no get. But they want to claim Lagos and PH, and at the same time, they dont want to release their land to even their girls cos the first sons own everthing ooooo there.. grin Not to talk of releasing it to the Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis & others. Lol...but they want PH and Lagos. Dem heads no correct. Period.

Have you seen a Yoruba man become a governor in Igboland the way they want to be the governor of Lagos? How many Yoruba men have they allowed in their government that they want to be in charge of Lagos. Dem heads no correct... I repeat. This selfishness has been there a long time. Zik was the president, still they went ahead to kill the northern prime minister cos they realised that the president was a ceremonial seat. Lol. Then, Yoruba was no where to be found. Awolowo was just struggling....even Zik of Igboland had more followers. Then, they lost everything. Na still their greediness. You want to hear story...I will dash you. Do you want to know how Igbo lost it all. Go read my previous posts. See...Igbos are desperately selfish. I will say it anywhere. And I will support my claim with history. If they don't change, they are doomed. They have created enemies for themselves and they dont want to change.

Just listen to Bode George....that was the man they thought had their support. Lol. Bode! He pretended cos he was wrestling Lagos with Tinubu..and stylishly supported Gbadebo of Labor Party while he was still in PDP. But you can know his stand today. When he is not foolish....how will he allow Igbo become Lagos gov when he or his sons and daughters cannot become a gov in Igbo land. Dey play. grin I repeat...Igbos are stupid for thinking they can produce a gov in Lagos. They are. Very senseless way of thought. And they will never allow Yoruba to be gov in their place. I repeat...no Igbo state can ever give Yoruba opportunities of investments and partnership the way Lagos accepted them. They will claim Lagos is no man's land. Lol. Meanwhile...their own states are Igbo states and no one can go near them. Yet, they even abandoned them. People who want to invest, they blocked them. Who does that? What do you call that? A region that is not contended. Igbo has never been contended with anything. I will say it everywhere. Call it tribalism. They are the weak link in the south cos they are too greedy.

Let us be honest...can a Yoruba Hausa or Fulani man flourish up to becoming a governor in Igbo states? You know the answer na. Yet, they boldly campaign and tell everyone that Lagos is no man's land. E no go better for them all. They are nonenties. Yes, they are. Let them go to Kano and say that if they will not be slaughtered. And Yoruba cannot enter their place to claim it. Is that not madness? See...dem heads no correct at all.

Real amd sensible Igbo friends I have surrendered after I analysed the whole issue. They said...mehn...this thing is deep ooo. What Igbo cannot give, they want to take. ....what rhey cannot take...they want to give. See...they will not become the president of Nigeria. Na me dey talk am. Not tribalism...but the truth. A group of people that are so selfish.

Greediness is not far from Igbo. How? They want Biafra...yet, they want Lagos and PH. Who does that? Who? And they hide under the umbrella of tribalism to keep pushing out their stupidity every time. Why stupidity? The law is there. Why not tackle the law first and then feel free to invest where you live? Igbos don't have the law behind them, yet they want to force what is not lawful.

The law is messed up. The law we have now promotes tribalism. This is the poor truth. Do you think a normal Yoruba man in his sense will go gather investment in the north without having the back of the government there? Dangote did not have the back of Kaduna state and some other northern states when he was building his tomato paste industry. Let me explain. He built the real refinery in his home state of origin (Kano). No wahala with that. Then he needed farms. He tried working with farmers in his home state to test run. Farmers behaved like nonentities....lol. He gave them inputs worth billions and when harvest time came, they diverted sales....lol. they even accused him of giving them bad seeds and reengineered seeds. So, baba said... enough!!!. He paused production and faced farming. Baba started buying land. Lol. Some northern state governors refused to sell land and told him to partner with their farmers so they could promote small-scale businesses. Baba just looked at them and hissed. He kept buying from those who were ready to sell till he got everything he needed. That refinery was closed for almost 3 years because of this issue. And the states that gave him land are now getting vats and taxes from him. Na the loss of states who refused to sell him land na. If we arent using state of origin, Dangote would not have wahala and not insisted on doing what he did. There will be flexibility.

Now to his refinery. There is no way he could have it in the North, and he has the option of SS SE or SS. He didn't even blink his eyes because he knew his best partners were in SW. Why will he go to where he knows they can injure him and even collect his lifetime savings? Then, the next job is which state will reassure him well. He approached Ogun first and if you know how ex-gov Amosu wanted to wound him. Jagaban was just nearby and before Baba Aliko said he no dey do refinery again, Lagos state quickly rushed him. They gave him the highest assurance that it would be his own. Guess what? FG was the one that even gave him wahala cos NNPC wanted his share by all means. Lol. Then, he did another smart thing...he called Otedola who is an indigene of the location of the refinery to partner as a shareholder. Mehn! Do you know what this means? So, do you think if Dangote could get residency in Lagos he would partner with Otedola? Dey play. He wouldn't. But he knows what is on the ground. This is the unfortunate thing about Nigeria.

While Dangote navigates his way via partnership and collaboration because the present law is nonsense, Igbos want to force it without first changing the law. Dey play. The joke is on you.

Listen...it is not tribalism...I will never invest anywhere outside my region if I do not get the assurance and cannot partner with the indigenes there. Never. Na common sense. Nigeria is not built for us to do that. We had a fake marriage filled with hatred. The law itself is programmed to make us not to unite. And we are not willing to do anything about it...rather, we all want to chop what we can get from Abuja. Period.

See.. let the Igbo keep announcing everywhere that they built Lagos. Put all their investments together and let's see if everything is up to this present refinery Dangote is building. grin Let them put their investments together and see if the whole thing is up to the railway and seaports Lagos is building. Even up to the airport in Lekki? Dey play. Na only import and export them dey do...guess what? It is now Lagos State that will be taking real cash from Lekki seaport. That Apapa port na FG dey collect the largest share...and it adds to the amount distributed all over the nation. I laugh when you keep saying oil oil gas gas bullcraps. Go and see the income of the blue economy. Lol. It is everlasting. If you know how much FG has generated and has given other regions including Igbo states...you will not say na your oil.

See...una go just dey shout ni. Common sense is uncommon. Una dey invests where is not safe and you say you can force it. I will never put my investment in SE. Never. It is not tribalism...it is just common sense. Igbo will never allow me enjoy my investment there. If I do it, I am unserious cos I know the law is not on my side. Even Betty Akeredolu who married a Yoruba man and became a first lady in Yoruba land was told to go to Igbo land to contest. What kind of law is that? A first lady. Can you imagine the gravity of this law? I doubt Igbo will even allow a Yoruba become their first lady. Lol. Se you know say Mariam Babangida was an Igbo woman sha. Igbo will never support any of their son that married from the north to become the president. Never. I repeat.....never. They are the most tribalistic region. Yes...I repeat...they are.

At times, I wonder if Nigerians are just deliberately useless cos how will you have such law and tribalism will not flourish.. I don't understand it. And then, the people trying to put away tribalism will tell you that it doesn't matter...why? They are tribalistic themselves cos they dont want other regions to have the same rights as them.

See...not until we realise that if we want to live together, culture must die...and many traditions must be silenced that we will live peacefully. And if we want to promote culture...we must accept that Igbo man can be fully a Yoruba man when certain conditions are met and gice versa. If not, it is better to split and just walk away from one another. It is not worth it.

Can you even identify a Welsh from English today? Yes, you can...but they are so integrated that the hybrids there are so uncountable that those who live in Wales claim it and those who live in England are called English. But the power of DNA check can make someone who lived all his life and has identified as Scottish claim the rights of an English when he eventually moves to England and then even get huge benefits if the DNA result can give him the required % of dominancy.

Do you think all the Jews presently in Israel are 100% Jewish? They have mixed up everywhere....but that DNA stuff is used now. At least if you have a certain % of the trace of being Jewish now, you can go to Israel and say you are jewish. Thats the work of the DNA test. Lol. Go read about the Ethiopian Jews and read about their struggle in Israel.

I am sorry to say..Igbos are daf.t. period. Let them keep building Lagos and PH. If you say I am tribalistic....lol... good luck. I don't care. I will follow the law. The law is what it is. I would not put 1 kobo of my investment in Igboland if I didn't have a partner there.....like a spouse. Cos I know that my spouse would fight when they wan injure me...but no Igbo spouse and you want me to invest in Igbo? Dey play. No Fulani spouse you want me to invest in Kano....dey play...no Yoruba spouse and you want me invest in Ekiti....on your own....no Uyo spouse and you want me face Akwa Ibom... lol...dey play.

Bro...if you are Igbo...and you are not with a Yoruba spouse, go and invest in Igbo land. Take Lagos's invsstment as something that is temporary. If there is anything like war or separation...Lagos will take everything from Igbo people...period...ma common sense. This is the reality. Na the law on the ground. It is not tribalism...correct the law and most of these issues will be fixed.

Good luck!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by 7lives: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2023
evsimmigration:
Ever since Thiefnibuu won, yoruba cowardss have been making mouth threating Igbos cos they think Theifnubuuu will cover them when war starts.
You guys Yoruba have been fanning tribal wars Igbos are watching you.Donot think it will be walkover on igbo war when it will start.You guys have been making mouth destroying their properties out of envy and jealousy cos you think your Theifnubuuu is on the stolen throne.
I only see is that yoruba cowardds are full of tribal jealousy and chronic hatred over Igbos dominated them in their states
A lazy tribe man who always likes to measure dick with Igbos cos out of hatred and jealousy they enjoyed whenever Igbos are being maltreated.

One day one day, Igbos would challenge you and fight you to stupor,you wil see that it is only mouth Yoruba person has.If you like hate Igbos marginalise, curse them burn all their properties,you can never conquer or dominate them, and you can never defeat Igbos when they mean to challenge you.
Fulani did worse than Yoruba, yet Igbos are waxing stronger.Yoruba to me is Akamu case

Noisemaker your father's can't even beat Ore famers, and you want to fight the entire Yorubas'?.
Dey play, if not for modernity, what you suggested would have been the opportunity to beat Igbos, push dem back to alaigbo and subjugate Igboland, for a century.
You better go and ask Dahomey and the Asante folks, the Fulanis fled, crossed the river Niger and did not stopped until they reached modern day Brinin Kebbi.
If not for internal sabotage, do you really think Fulanis stood any chance against Oyo?.
Ajekun iya promax is waiting for you folks,
Bring your war, we dey wait.
E je buruku iya.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by pquaver(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2023
Ghostagain:

I have no idea of what you are talking about. I don't know what "narrative" you see in your head, and I don't know why you claim fulanis are not Nigerians, obviously not all fulanis are Nigerians but some fulanis are Nigerians.
You are not making any sense.

Why will it make sense to you? The fulami you said should leave igboland hoe do u know where they are from? How do u know they aren't Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by luluman: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2023
chopnaira:
Bode George sef don join ronu gang. grin

They have always been covetous of Lagos. Other non Yoruba tribes that were here before them do not act this way. I.e. the ijaw, Nupe, Hausa e.t.c

They were the first people to call Lagos a no man's land. They have now made PDP Lagos join the ronu gang with their overbearing attitude. grin
I concur. They need to learn a lot about manners especially when dealing with your host.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by donkach: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2023
Odin13:
grin

See as Chief rub am small.. Yoruba elderly man start to the cry like yarimo for nairaland..

If truth Na living thing baaa?
.... this people for don the fight with am per second.

Tell them truth.. Na to abuse and curse, next Na to go tribal and clannish..

Na then call themselves β€œ sophisticators β€œ grin..

This people sef ..

Man go Dey force to ask?

Wetin Dey work dem.. e too different
What truth. Do you understand what is the ' truth'? Something can be true, but not the truth. Have you read the Ohanaeze's reply and found no true statement inside.
Bigots everywhere.
This shall also pass.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by 7lives: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2023
JOemmy:

Will niger delta oil money allow them see clearly to do the right thing? They want to eat their cake and have it back tinibu and his gang has been clamoring for restructuring for years before becoming president but since he took over power he hasn't for one day said anything about restructuring yet he wants non indigens of Lagos to return to their regions without first allowing them to control their natural resources which is currently been used to develop lagos and other parts of Nigeria does that make any sense?

Which resources was stolen from you?.
Your fore fathers were giving us headaches in Ibadan way back in the day of parliamentary government.
When the first VC appointed by Azikiwe, import all the workers from SE, and made Yorubas' into messengers, garners and cleaners.
Everything built in Yorubaland during that period was from cocoa money.
Or have you not heard that Awo once borrowed Nigerian government five million pounds from cocoa money?.
Igbos are always there to stick their sorry nose in our business in the SW.
Imagine the nonsense that Betty Akeredolu is doing in Ondo state at the moment?.
No be today o, e don tey.
Una no dey shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by vanunu: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2023
plaindealer:
They have never been interested in developing their ibo land, their main goal and desire in life is to abandon ibo land and they do so every second of the day.

They are the most aimless, rudderless, pointless, thoughtless and delusional people on the surface of the earth, they have zero sense of identity or self-worth.

That is business, to tell the truth, other Nigerians are too dull, what the Igbos are doing is to grab opportunities that are available in other regions, this makes the very wise.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Ghostagain: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2023
pquaver:

Why will it make sense to you? The fulami you said should leave igboland hoe do u know where they are from? How do u know they aren't Nigerians?
1. I told you there is no such thing as igboland or yorubaland since no pre-colonial map has them on it.
2. Your obsession with Fulani should be taken to a psychiatrist, not to me.
3. I said if fulanis are Nigerians and paid for their land or rented their accomodation then nobody can kick them out, but criminal fulanis are to be dealt with by the police and any entity which the law allows to deal with them.
4. I don't know where you get the words which you credit to me, I never said them
5. Look, don't talk to me again, you need to go and consult with a psychiatrist, not with me.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by pquaver(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2023
Ghostagain:

1. I told you there is no such thing as igboland or yorubaland since no pre-colonial map has them on it.
2. Your obsession with Fulani should be taken to a psychiatrist, not to me.
3. I said if fulanis are Nigerians and paid for their land or rented their accomodation then nobody can kick them out, but criminal fulanis are to be dealt with by the police and any entity which the law allows to deal with them.
4. I don't know where you get the words which you credit to me, I never said them
5. Look, don't talk to me again, you need to go and consult with a psychiatrist, not with me.

Let the fulanis breath.. Are u the one paying for the land they are staying? They do their business and pay cimmunity.. Why disturb them. Let fulanis breathe in alaigbo..

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by nedu2000(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2023
But it is true, you are only as powerful as how your home ground is. The jews achieved so much in terms of science/technology, commerce but we are at the wrong end of people who isn't worth cleaning their shoes all 'cause they resided in foreign lands.
Jewish have been victims of pogroms over the past 500yrs up until 1948
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Ghostagain: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2023
nedu2000:
But it is true, you are only as powerful as how your home ground is. The jews achieved so much in terms of science/technology, commerce but we are at the wrong end of people who isn't worth cleaning their shoes all 'cause they resided in foreign lands.
Jewish have been victims of pogroms over the past 500yrs up until 1948

European Jews didn't reside in foreign lands before 1948, they resided in their ancestral lands and faced religion related persecution. The country called Israel is not the land of the land of European Jews, it is the land of Palestinians. European Jews took it over from them in 1948 and have been slowly exterminating them since then. Now it is the Zionists whom are the ones committing pogroms on the owners of the land which the Zionists named Israel.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
pls where is the sea located in sad east grin?

Can't the river Niger be dredge n you have a seaport at onitcha even up to lokoja and baru in Niger state?
In the sea at ukwa east in Abia state can be dredge to the Atlantic to get a sea port there....uwazza seaport
The one in imo state where you have a naval base at orlu....ogutta seaport and lake.

Seems you did not study GEOGRAPHY or history in secondary scj kiss
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by trutharena: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
Irony1:

It is only Hausa that can try 1966, if any Yoruba try it, the retaliation will be brutal. Why didn't you people try and nonsense during elections in Okota and other Igbo dominated areas in Lagos?

Exactly, we are saying the same thing.

Yoruba can’t even hurt a fly so how will they hurt cockroaches?
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Ebeano49(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
For as long as this fraudulent entity called Nigeria remains one, the Igbo will straddle unapologetically from Maiduguri to Sokoto, and from Kano to Port Harcourt. If you don't like it, join us in calling for total disintegration of Nigeria along regional or tribal lines.
You cant want one Nigeria and still say Igbo man should not have a say in where he chooses to live lawfully and pay taxes.
Know this and know peace!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Alpharey: 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
yarimo:
Lagos state Government should make sure all luxurious night bus coming from the east are coming back empty, before they could be allow to enter Lagos state.

Says an efulefu that sleeps under the bridge in one suburb of Lagos
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Alpharey: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ghostagain:

European Jews didn't reside in foreign lands before 1948, they resided in their ancestral lands and faced religion related persecution. The country called Israel is not the land of the land of European Jews, it is the land of Palestinians. European Jews took it over from them in 1948 and have been slowly exterminating them since then. Now it is the Zionists whom are the ones committing pogroms on the owners of the land which the Zionists named Israel.

So where have these people called Jews lived in the olden days. Or are you telling us that they were hanging in the Air from origin.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Ghostagain: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2023
Alpharey:

So where have these people called Jews lived in the olden days. Or are you telling us that they were hanging in the Air from origin.
Many people in Nigeria (including you) always try to fill in the holes when they don't understand something, but instead of doing research, you just take whatever story someone tells you, you don't apply logic, no skepticism at all. That is wrong. Also there are some info which are unaccessible to mankind.

Judaism is a religion, just like Christianity. European Jews are Europeans whose religion is Judaism.

It is not even complicated.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Alpharey: 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2023
Hahahaha, you cannot eat your cake and have it. NIGERIA government has systematically planned it that Igbos will flock to South West and North because they need their tax payers money. Yes! They know the solution to stop influx of Igbos into other regions. Open up the seaports nearest to the South East and make them work to full capacity like Apapa and the rest of them and see Igbo businesses move back towards East gradually every year. But no! Every Governor want that massive Igbo money so as to ease his state expenditures. And till eternity, Igbos will keep spreading like wild fire through all the nooks and crannies of Nigeria. One cannot loose from both ends of a deal. 😊😊😊. One of the politicians from the West was even telling his people that if Peter Obi becomes the President that he will open up every other seaports and that Igbos will leave Lagos and that Lagos will loose money. So it is left for the Yorubas to choose one out of the two options or remain silent for ever.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by seunodediranivy: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
yarimo:
Lagos state Government should make sure all luxurious night bus coming from the east are coming back empty, before they could be allow to enter Lagos state.

........ should be heavily taxed from their an holy exodus to SW
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Alpharey: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ghostagain:

Many people in Nigeria (including you) always try to fill in the holes when they don't understand something, but instead of doing research, you just take whatever story someone tells you, you don't apply logic, no skepticism at all. That is wrong. Also there are some info which are unaccessible to mankind.

Judaism is a religion, just like Christianity. European Jews are Europeans whose religion is Judaism.

It is not even complicated.

Nobody identified anywhere in the world as European Jews because of religion. Some Jews are Christians, they even have Muslims amongst them. Take back this your lies because it cannot sell. Apart from religion, Jews are a tribe of their own just like Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas, and have ancestral land because they did not fall from heaven. You forget to mention what Muslim Jews or Christian Jews should be identified with.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Ghostagain: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
Alpharey:

Nobody identified anywhere in the world as European Jews because of religion. Some Jews are Christians, they even have Muslims amongst them. Take back this your lies because it cannot sell. Apart from religion, Jews are a tribe of their own just like Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas, and have ancestral land because they did not fall from heaven. You forget to mention what Muslim Jews or Christian Jews should be identified with.
How old are you ?
You just spewed an incredible amount of ignorance.
Why does it always go this way with nairalanders?
I give education, I get called "liar" or insulted in other forms, then the nairalander proposes his ignorant beliefs in substitution to education. I could be your teacher if I wanted.
Why won't you just use your brain and learn ?
"Muslim Jews", "Christian Jews" πŸ˜‚ you must be a teenager.

Little kid, what is messing with your brain is called Zionism, that is the belief that European Jews decend from king David and are entitled to the land of Palestine which they brutally took over from the natives and renamed Israel.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by aestake: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
OkayDaddy:

But your papa wey get house, na we dey demolish am, use the rubbles patch roads. grin
Who mumu pass?
Na Lekki dey house dey.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Sleekfingers: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Awon developers ISONU.. Who couldn't develop their region. But claim they are developing Lagos and other SW states. Is that not foolishness?
It is only a fool will leave his dilapidated father's house , and go to renovate his neighbor's house.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by ottersberger(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
7lives:

Cry me an ocean, na everybody dey hate Igbo, why do Igbos always seek to take over and control others in their homeland?.
Did other tribes drag the control of igboland with the Igbos?.
You guys are nothing but expansionists, and this is the reason peace will continue to escape you people.
You know this issue is even beyond Nigeria.
When you guys are tired, you will sit down and chart the way forward
No peace for the wicked.

You see wetin hate do you?.
Broda, hustle o, make this your lamentation no cross enter your next generation.
Na dis same hustle Igbo dey like dis. No dey vex. life happens.
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by 7lives: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
Streetdoctor:

U are right, but what escalated d whole ting was that Aburi Accord
When they signed an agreement that all military from each region should go back to their region and guard. Igbo soldiers left to d east, Hausa soldiers left to north but still occupied west, that was one of d issue ojukwu had wit Gowon and what was Gowon reason? And what did Awolowo say or do regards to that?

So Hausa soldiers remain in the West?.
Did South West' cried to Ojukwu for liberation?.
The problem with you people is your obsession with SW, what manner of madness?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Streetdoctor: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
7lives:

So Hausa soldiers remain in the West?.
Did South West' cried to Ojukwu for liberation?.
The problem with you people is your obsession with SW, what manner of madness?.
Did they stocked to d agreement or not? Perm sec were their too
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by t2luv1: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
yarimo:

Base on what justifications !!! Will like to know
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by drmuri(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
ottersberger:

I'm satisfied you feel spoken to by the submission. My words are valid. Are yours?.
A sensible group of people by now would have started process of retrospection.
Why are you hated all over the world?
It will be lanacy to ascribe your worldwide rejection as jealousy.
You people are just lousy empty lots who commit crime every where you go.
We will not miss you in the Southwest.
Your arrogance and hubris will be your greatest undoing.
It is matter of time
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Justnation: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
omooba969:

Why 80% and not 100%?

So that the South West economy will not collapse immediately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) / Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.