Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE (21020 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Saying Igbos Should Focus On Developing SE / FG Should Focus On Flag Carriers, Not National Airline, Says Allen Onyema / Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Nigerfine3: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
Onuimo1:
Yeah maybe the way he said it doesn't go down well but as a typical NWA Afo Igbo I'm with bode George on this one. I was born in the north and I know what I saw with my eyes when there was religious crisis in the north in the '80s. 90%of Igbos businesses were Burnt to ashes just because of little misunderstanding between some people and you see some of these men doesn't have boys quarters in their villages only to come to Katsina State and build houses and businesses. 'Aku ruo ulo Amara Onye kpara ya'.
We are getting the message, little by little we shall get beyond where they think we should be. Do not think the messages are not passed, we igbos have nothing to loss in these messages flying here and there. It is rather unfortunate that a leader of such caliber would be caught preaching segmentation in nigeria today. They say it openly to us now. We shall take tolls in 10 years from now.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Ballmer: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
Me I no get time to too talk anytime you foolish Igbos are ready launch the challenge the flogging your foolish Igbo fathers n mothers received during the election will be child's play.

As you say you fools get coconut head na confirm flogging of your foolish Igbo heads with razor sharp matchet be the next step.

E be like say you don out flogging of your foolish Igbo heads with cane.

evsimmigration:
Ever since Thiefnibuu won, yoruba cowardss have been making mouth threating Igbos cos they think Theifnubuuu will cover them when war starts.
You guys Yoruba have been fanning tribal wars Igbos are watching you.Donot think it will be walkover on igbo war when it will start.You guys have been making mouth destroying their properties out of envy and jealousy cos you think your Theifnubuuu is on the stolen throne.
I only see is that yoruba cowardds are full of tribal jealousy and chronic hatred over Igbos dominated them in their states
A lazy tribe man who always likes to measure dick with Igbos cos out of hatred and jealousy they enjoyed whenever Igbos are being maltreated.

One day one day, Igbos would challenge you and fight you to stupor,you wil see that it is only mouth Yoruba person has.If you like hate Igbos marginalise, curse them burn all their properties,you can never conquer or dominate them, and you can never defeat Igbos when they mean to challenge you.
Fulani did worse than Yoruba, yet Igbos are waxing stronger.Yoruba to me is Akamu case

15 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Laple0541(m): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
Even if Lagos was a former capital which made her attracted other tribes, does that mean it should be a no-man’s land?

Other tribes reside in Lagos just like the Igbos and they never constituted any problem, why always them?

They claim they invested in Lagos, even Dangote whose personal investments are more than all what those okrika sellers called investments (all together) never claimed he owned Lagos.

Despite Abuja being FCT of Nigeria , we have indigenous people who owns the place. So what are they saying?

Btw, Bode George only gave a good advice which should not be misinterpreted in their victim oriented manner as usual.

Charity they say begins from home.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Agunesinjaweola: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
evsimmigration:
Ever since Thiefnibuu won, yoruba cowardss have been making mouth threating Igbos cos they think Theifnubuuu will cover them when war starts.
You guys Yoruba have been fanning tribal wars Igbos are watching you.Donot think it will be walkover on igbo war when it will start.You guys have been making mouth destroying their properties out of envy and jealousy cos you think your Theifnubuuu is on the stolen throne.
I only see is that yoruba cowardds are full of tribal jealousy and chronic hatred over Igbos dominated them in their states
A lazy tribe man who always likes to measure dick with Igbos cos out of hatred and jealousy they enjoyed whenever Igbos are being maltreated.

One day one day, Igbos would challenge you and fight you to stupor,you wil see that it is only mouth Yoruba person has.If you like hate Igbos marginalise, curse them burn all their properties,you can never conquer or dominate them, and you can never defeat Igbos when they mean to challenge you.
Fulani did worse than Yoruba, yet Igbos are waxing stronger.Yoruba to me is Akamu case

You're pretty funny Ikemna or Kenechuwku!
You forgot what just how few Lagos Boys treated your brother on election day 😃
This is just a reminder that a Stranger cannot take over the ancestry owners of a place.
Look at Isreal and Palestine and learn that ALL THE JAPA YORUBA YOUTHS are coming back to chase the Fake Developers out of Ikorodu or Obalande land one day.
Awolowo developed Southwest and LAGOS while Zik was busy doing ceremonial President with the North .
Now IGBO PEOPLE are rushing to LAGOS to claim inheritance!
Who does that
IGBO things are Falling Apart !!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by omooba969(m): 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
Maize247:
The attack is very good for Bode George as somebody who loves igbo more than the Yoruba

So you consider the question an attack? undecided
Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by OkayDaddy: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
outoftheworld:

But what do you guys really want? Igbos wanted their own country, you fought for them to remain in your Nigeria, now they live in Nigeria, build houses in Nigeria, vote whosever they want as Nigerians, and you are now intimidated and envious of their success.

Also bear in mind entire southwest, including Lagos depends on oil revenues from the south south to function, don't feel other zones depend on you.
You are the parasite here. Just a little reminder

Building houses on another person's land gives you the right to drag the land with him, abi?
It seems stupidity is the blood of you people. That's how one idiot from your side was complaining why they don't invite the Eze Ndigbo to traditional council of Lagos.

You have refused to learn by words, you will learn by force.
If them born you well, come out next election and set yourselves against Yoruba candidates in the SW.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by OkayDaddy: 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nigerfine3:

We are getting the message, little by little we shall get beyond where they think we should be. Do not think the messages are not passed, we igbos have nothing to loss in these messages flying here and there. It is rather unfortunate that a leader of such caliber would be caught preaching segmentation in nigeria today. They say it openly to us now. We shall take tolls in 10 years from now.

Don't wait till 10 years to take toll, start from now. You useless cowardly ingrates.
When that fat bastard called Iwuanyanwu called ACN of those days an amala and ewedu party, you didn't know.

After destroying your land with your foolishness, you are now dragging other people's lands.

Go and develop your land, you vagabonds

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by omooba969(m): 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
evsimmigration:

Mechonu or I collect your wife/gf. 😎

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by jrusky(m): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
Yes igbo should focus on development not presidency, Fact!!!

No igbo man will be president in thee next 25 years with the damage gringory bastard had done to igbo chance of presidency, Fact!!!

My people lost it and it is final.

Tell me which igbo man will look Yoruba or Hausa/fulani for face and ask for a vote with unforgiven political mistakes gringory obi bastard committed?

Nnwanem it is over.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by omooba969(m): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Justnation:
What bode George has said is the bitter truth.
Time has come when Igbos must think home and realize that one Nigeria is a phantom.
We must divest in every part of Nigeria and move 80% of our core investments down to Igbo land

Why 80% and not 100%?

14 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by ola6: 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
omooba969:

Why 80% and not 100%?

It is because they need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by InvertedHammer: 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
/
I guess some people are allergic to the truth. How does someone get angry and feel insulted if advised to develop his area as if his area is cursed?

If I were him, I will publicly apologize to Ohaneze and at the same time donate millions of naira to FHA to buy more diesel for their bulldozers. Who blinks first loses.

/

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Ballmer: 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
10 years is too long this foolish Igbo. Can your foolish igbo fathers from hell not make it faster ? In fact e no go beta for your Igbo papa if you no start from tomorrow.

Nigerfine3:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Donwizzi: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bode George is 100% right on this . Na we dey do ourselves.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by outoftheworld: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Building houses on another person's land gives you the right to drag the land with him, abi?
It seems stupidity is the blood of you people. That's how one idiot from your side was complaining why they don't invite the Eze Ndigbo to traditional council of Lagos.

You have refused to learn by words, you will learn by force.
If them born you well, come out next election and set yourselves against Yoruba candidates in the SW.

Just listen to the stupidity in the sound your voice. What do you mean building house on another man's land? Didn't they buy the land from you as Nigerians? Were you forced to sell your land to me? And after I bought your land from you, you still be feeling it's your land. You are a big criminal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bode George spoke the bitter truth....what stops the igbos from developing the South east? What stops their leaders and representatives in the houses of assembly to demand for an international airport and seaport in the zone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Fortruth: 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
When you have a Iwuanyanwu as a top officer, then you can not be respected.

Kudos Bode George…

Some of our people are not serious

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Magnitium500: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
As an igbo guy who is born and brought up in Lagos, I can attest to what chief bode George is saying is the deep truth, the east treated as burial ground, you will never see an igbo man in Nigeria or abroad build anything in his/her own state, the only time you see an igbo man visit his own homeland is when someone died which need a burial rites or ceremony.

Too sad the igbo's who get sense in Lagos, let them keep wailing 😩 mtcheww.

My people dey vex me honestly.

The only people building the homeland are the people living in the homeland (money no much for village but villagers dey develope the community more than the so called Lagos igbos wey dey deceived themselves their).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Ballmer: 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
OK buying land does not stop flogging of your foolish oh o head so keep buying the land as land never finish for Lagos but relentless flogging of your Igbo persistent n not only during elections again.

outoftheworld:

Just listen to the stupidity in the sound your voice. What do you mean building house on another man's land? Didn't they buy the land from you as Nigerians? Were you forced to sell your land to me? And after I bought your land from you, you still be feeling it's your land. You are a big criminal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by akpumping7720(m): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nigerfine3:

Werey say 10 years from now cheesy who you dey threaten? When your people were busy opening spaces up and down insulting the Yorubas and our heritage, did you say anything then? The one that broke the camel's back was the current space anchored by one useless igbo man, he really lambasted the Yorubas, did you chastise him? Were you guys not cheering him up on twitter? Walahi Okan yin o ni ba le.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by JOemmy(m): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Let the lagos state govt keeps destroying those igbo efulefu owned mansions in lagos my Igbo brothers are just too stubborn and over confident they only learn in a hard way. I don't understand the wisdom in competing to own the most beautiful mansion in another man's land if they can't learn from the history of the biafra war and other crises in nigeria that affected their lives and properties then they will definitely forever remain fools.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by tsdarkside(m): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
if igbos were smart,they would say okay,lets join hands and hunt those people that are scammin people all over the place....

but we all know that they are not smart....

while they wan fight everybody,the scammers are smilin to the bank without fear of punishment....
why should they be scared....??
igbos are drawin away attention from them....

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by bashlek(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Igbos love Yorubas……only the !diot among them go other way round

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by lekanation(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
outoftheworld:

But what do you guys really want? Igbos wanted their own country, you fought for them to remain in your Nigeria, now they live in Nigeria, build houses in Nigeria, vote whosever they want as Nigerians, and you are now intimidated and envious of their success.

Also bear in mind entire southwest, including Lagos depends on oil revenues from the south south to function, don't feel other zones depend on you.
You are the parasite here. Just a little reminder
Lagos depend on alot of things.. Moreover Lagos have crude oil too

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Bigchristo: 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

He asked, "Why the Igbos couldn't focus on developing their own States instead of Lagos? What stops Iwuanyanwu from developing the Igbo land instead of developing Lagos?"
By now if Ohaneze actually mean well for the Southeast people they are representing they should also think of tasking the leaders in developing their region because the kind of tribalism perpetuated at Igbo’s due to the recent election by now they all should be thinking of attracting good projects to develop the major business hub around South East they didn’t bury your placentas in Lagos develop your region this isn’t a curse is an advice, pikin wey nor know eyes wey dem take look am outside nor be pikin Wey the parents train well, by now una suppose know say some Yoruba leaders in Lagos don’t want Igbos in Lagos with all the destruction of properties and threats

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by JOemmy(m): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
MEEVEET:
Can we just amend the Constitution to account for this

Everyone vote in your state or region or zone of origin each region becomes politically equal

Each region control their land and resources

You can't have our kind of Constitution to look good and yet want people to stay in their region simple

Will niger delta oil money allow them see clearly to do the right thing? They want to eat their cake and have it back tinibu and his gang has been clamoring for restructuring for years before becoming president but since he took over power he hasn't for one day said anything about restructuring yet he wants non indigens of Lagos to return to their regions without first allowing them to control their natural resources which is currently been used to develop lagos and other parts of Nigeria does that make any sense?

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by lekanation(m): 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
outoftheworld:

If a Yoruba man goes to the east, buy land, build on it and start claiming anambra is no man's land. Is that not trouble he's looking for Same thing applies to you people in Lagos. You're free to build anywhere but respect your host and never drag ownership of the state with them... Yoruba are merciful if not that... What I heard during the election is enough to burn all Igbo's businesses and houses down.. Like we own Lagos, we develop Lagos, Lagos is no man's land, Yoruba people are lazy, they've sold all their lands to us

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by aljharem(m): 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
Seun Osewa this should be front page.

Also let it be known to all. Lagosian are not against anybody but Igbos that have chosen not to respect themselves.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by aljharem(m): 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
lekanation:
If a Yoruba man goes to the east, buy land, build on it and start claiming anambra is no man's land. Is that not trouble he's looking for Same thing applies to you people in Lagos. You're free to build anywhere but respect your host and never drag ownership of the state with them... Yoruba are merciful if not that... What I heard during the election is enough to burn all Igbo's businesses and houses down.. Like we own Lagos, we develop Lagos, Lagos is no man's land, Yoruba people are lazy, they've sold all their lands to us

Don't mind them. They are very foolish. No wisdom

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Abbeytoy(m): 12:03am On Dec 12, 2023
Igbo had no sense of self-worth, or, to put it another way, no shame.

This dumb baba was asked a question and used the question to answer the question, which is how every other Nigerian thinks, but Ohanaze, or whatever they're called, came out shamelessly to say he was wrong.

Please tell me what they were expecting to hear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by Basic123: 12:04am On Dec 12, 2023
Streetdoctor:
Here we go again
Had it being that agreement they had in Aburi Accord was successful dis whole rubbish won't hv seen d light of d day.

no..IF IRONSI HAD NOT TOPPLED BALEWA GOVERNMENT AND DECLARE DECREE 33 OF UNITARY GOVERNMENT

IF AZIKWE HAD AGREED WITH AWO AND BELLO TO INSERT SECESSION CLAUSE.

IF OJUKWU HAD ALLOWED ADAKA BORO TO GO WITH
NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC

YOU IGBO SHOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT HISTORY OF NIGERIA DIDNT START WITH ABURI ACCORD OR 2015 NORTH-WEST ALLIANCE AS YOU ALWAYS BASE YOUR OPINION ON.

Also,STOP CLAIMING VICTIMS,YOU PEOPLE HAVE DONE WHATEVER YOU THINK THEY ARE DOING TO YOU TODAY TO ANOTHER PEOPLE AND STILL DOING IT

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by OkayDaddy: 12:04am On Dec 12, 2023
outoftheworld:

Just look at this dumb fool. You bought land, why didn't you stop them from demolishing your houses because you bought the land?

You will buy, we will demolish and resell it to your kinsmen to build and we demolish again. We will show you that we own the land and all of you on it.

Shebi Yorubas are cowards?
Shebi Lagos is no man's land?
You ungrateful dwarf crooks will cry

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo / 'Excluding Omisore, Obanikoro From Travel Ban List Is Partial' - Yoruba Youths / PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.