Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) (28741 Views)

Wizkid Visits MC Oluomo In Lagos / Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate / Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by opius: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
Street credibility cheesy
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2023
marlow1962:

What do you expect when the people are poor and uneducated?
This is perfect example of a rich man surrounded by poor and illiterate people. Why won't he throw money in the air, when he already knows the people are dogs, they can even eat shit (although they have been eating it).

@ bolded.. This is too harsh to be honest. There will always be poor people amongst us no matter what. Besides a blessed country like Nigeria shouldn't have these much poor people if not for terrible government policies over the years. Lastly you are just privileged to be on the other side of life. You could have been one of them.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by jattopeter(m): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
You lie or you Exaggerate, did you know how much is 200 million dollars in Naira? Thats a blatant lie , Wizkid is made but his networth is not upto what you mentioned.
IboHausaYoruba:
Wow! Wiz Kid's fortune should be reading in over 200 million dollars. And you can't see him making noise around like Davido that was fortunately born into a very wealthy family. I just like his gentle mien, despite winning Grammy, you can't ever see or hear him bragging.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by LeeSmart: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Those DSS personnel's were armed to the teeth though)
Those once na death squad dem de call dem... E get two of dem wey de always dey with my pop man, i no never see dem smile 4 the past 10yrs wey i knw dem but dey can be really 9ice nd courteous.
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by marlow1962(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ojimmu95:

, is WizKid federal government that give out jobs?
Is Elon musk federal government that gives out jobs?
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by marlow1962(m): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

@ bolded.. This is too harsh to be honest. There will always be poor people amongst us no matter what. Besides a blessed country like Nigeria shouldn't have these much poor people if not for terrible government policies over the years. Lastly you are just privileged to be on the other side of life. You could have been one of them.
Are the said people fighting the government for a better living? Instead when you speak up, they will condemn you for speaking against their candidate or telling you "we are in this together", sorry brother that's a poor man thinking. Why the government don't care about the citizens is because the so called citizens are cowards, they don't know what they want. Not everyone must be super rich, but at least fight for a fairer living, Nigerians do not and will not enjoy any basic amenities, but they are ready to kill and destroy just for peanuts being thrown at them. Why won't suffering be rampant, when the people don't know themselves.

Later one idiot wer him mama still dy feed will come and be comparing his shit hole to a first word country.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
marlow1962:

Are the said people fighting the government for a better living? Instead when you speak up, they will condemn you for speaking against their candidate or telling you "we are in this together", sorry brother that's a poor man thinking. Why the government don't care about the citizens is because the so called citizens are cowards, they don't know what they want. Not everyone must be super rich, but at least fight for a fairer living, Nigerians do not and will not enjoy any basic amenities, but they are ready to kill and destroy just for peanuts being thrown at them. Why won't suffering be rampant, when the people don't know themselves.

Later one idiot wer him mama still dy feed will come and be comparing his shit hole to a first word country.

Well I agree with you but not all of them supports bad government
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
LeeSmart:

Those once na death squad dem de call dem... E get two of dem wey de always dey with my pop man, i no never see dem smile 4 the past 10yrs wey i knw dem but dey can be really 9ice nd courteous.

E be like you be rich kid or governor official pikin. Lol
I go like carry DSS as my security too. God bless me
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by Telltruth123: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
LagosG:
god-like status

Hard work is not a guarantee for success. Just create value for yourself. Your elevation will be beyond your expectations. I remember when I was like 19...some 12 years ago, I was legit envious of Big Wiz because my babe at the time never got his name off her lips. He was her screensaver and had his posters in her room. I eventually grew to love him. Every step along the way seemed like the summit for him but he just kept soaring higher. I couldn't have ever envisaged he'd be where he is today. I Stan Big Wiz and can sing every song he's ever made.
Wizkid needs to also empower my younger brother, I remember when I was still single living with my parents early in the morning my brother will start playing Wizkid music explaining to me how Wizkid music is unique, he likes Wizkid to the bone. He can talk about Wizkid from morning till night without being tired and he has not seen him in real life.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by BeeNG3: 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2023
Big wizzy! Gbefun Omo ton so
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by LeeSmart: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
E be like you be rich kid or governor official pikin. Lol I go like carry DSS as my security too. God bless me
Amen to ur prayers bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by winner37(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
Davido will just be laughing seeing this 😜😜😜..
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by Dagrace01(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Wow! Wiz Kid's fortune should be reading in over 200 million dollars. And you can't see him making noise around like Davido that was fortunately born into a very wealthy family. I just like his gentle mien, despite winning Grammy, you can't ever see or hear him bragging.

Just shut up already..
Lax and Dj Cuppy's fathers are billionaires too and they never made it big like Davido, that's hardwork and consistency.
Davido never asked to be born into a rich family, he found himself there.
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by slipperyanus07: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
AntiChristian:
Blessed are the spenders....

Wizzy, bring the bullion van in!
Nobody go talk as long as Tinubu no dey in!

grin
But why he no fit wear cloth?
Does money intoxicate?
i bet his clothes will be torn to pieces by those crowd if dare wear them

Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by verybadmouth(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
Starhearts:

Are u sure?
If its so may God bless ur wife
It is so o my brother. God gave me a good wife. I must treat her good equally
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Which Grammy?
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
Dagrace01:

Just shut up already..
Lax and Dj Cuppy's fathers are billionaires too and they never made it big like Davido, that's hardwork and consistency.
Davido never asked to be born into a rich family, he found himself there.
Don't mind the goat. He even said Wizkid won Grammy.
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by vazsily(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
This certainly not how to help the community and give really value to the #100M pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) / Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children / Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.