Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) (28764 Views)

Wizkid Visits MC Oluomo In Lagos / Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate / Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by KingDash09(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2023
DONT be a hater be happy for the chap giving out money to less privileged
opera1:
All is for social media show. No be only ₦100m na ₦100B

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2023
humilitypays:
This is not how to help your community at all, this is more like mocking your poor community and using them to grow your fame.

Go and learn from Obijackson and co building solid infrastructures, community development projects, community schools, healthcare facilities and giving scholarship to indigent members of his community not this showoff without any impact on the lives of these poor people, sighs
thanks bro, that is what I expect from his as well instead of flinging money in the street, las las some youth we lavish that money In beer parlour without any tangible achievement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by bonnyhope: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2023
So all these slums de Lagos
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by caracas: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Wow! Wiz Kid's fortune should be reading in over 200 million dollars. And you can't see him making noise around like Davido that was fortunately born into a very wealthy family. I just like his gentle mien, despite winning Grammy, you can't ever see or hear him bragging.
Who dash wiz kid Grammy? Abeg park go one corner
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by MrJames007: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2023
How did you manage to know it was 100m undecided
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2023
Which 100 million grin grin
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by NOwazobia: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2023
As he dey splash am, ona dey count am?... undecided
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by tunize(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Wow! Wiz Kid's fortune should be reading in over 200 million dollars. And you can't see him making noise around like Davido that was fortunately born into a very wealthy family. I just like his gentle mien, despite winning Grammy, you can't ever see or hear him bragging.
Use ur hand clean ur mouth, dude is blessed with raba no doubt make i remind you say $1,000,000 na 1. Something billion for naira.
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by Tabletuner(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2023
Beremx:
Throwing money in the air for people to scramble for it, is that how he intends to share 100million naira? Well it's his money sha. angry

Abi ooo
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by izubext007: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2023
Nice one
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by jrusky(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2023
And you counted the whole money and it was N100m?

And you are Wizzy PA for him to have told you he just splashed N10m in the street?
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2023
Bigwizz
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by TheFinesseKid: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2023
humilitypays:
This is not how to help your community at all, this is more like mocking your poor community and using them to grow your fame.

Go and learn from Obijackson and co building solid infrastructures, community development projects, community schools, healthcare facilities and giving scholarship to indigent members of his community not this showoff without any impact on the lives of these poor people, sighs
God bless you. I thought I was the only one who spotted this. But in the end, it's his money, right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by SmartPolician: 10:57am On Dec 12, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:

It's called individual differences.

However, WizKid should grow up. Don't go about throwing money up and down at this level. Set up an NGO that targets people's businesses to support them financially.

When you go about throwing money up and down, you are just giving boys money for igbo, shayo and womanising. That money can never be useful.

He needs to start targeting businesses, paying school fees and hospital bills, supporting his former school, and helping the way responsible people do.

Cc Bliss52

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by wonlasewonimi: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2023
Dem thief his shirt?
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by dondavinchi(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
mumu big animal
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by MrDoGood(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2023
The mother's death got the best part of him.

I wish him quick healing. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by Hezmatosky: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2023
humilitypays:

Better still copy from sadio mane who's building hospitals, schools and other amenities for his community

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by ufotunang: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2023
So he cannot even wear dress while walking on the road
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by Dennisochampa: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2023
Who he splash am on...
For how long will the beneficiaries spend the money??
I know it's not his duty but if you really want to help them, do what the government cannot do for them with that 100m...
Good schools, portable water.... Scholarships... Children hospital.... Care homes for the aged people around.... Etc... So much that 100m can do that will last for a life time....
Let's assume u gift each of them 200k.......for how long will they spend it before they become broke again??
What do I even know... After all no be my money
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by Ojimmu95: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2023
marlow1962:
Ok, this is what poverty has reduced the people to, God help Nigerians. The poverty level is choking.
Splashing 100m but you can't give out jobs of 30k, pathetic.
, is WizKid federal government that give out jobs?
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by Ayinde2000: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2023
Baba nla cool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by Dedonrukky: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2023
Something is fishing
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by Starhearts: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2023
verybadmouth:

Na my wife go follow me enjoy the money. I no get any business with olosho

Are u sure?
If its so may God bless ur wife
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by Melanyn(m): 11:49am On Dec 12, 2023
Big Wiz Big Doings l...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by seeyounow3: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2023
T hisGlobe.com never seen pictures of Lagos

https://t hisglobe.com/index.php?board=16.0
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
Jcomtrader:

Stop playing grin grin grin

Definitely having those guys as security personnel's is one of my fantasies grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by bitbillionaire: 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nice one wizkid.

Although not the right way to empower the poor I love the energy anyway.

After music the guy should go into politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by BigIyanga: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2023
humilitypays:

Buy your poor neighbor cooking gas and cabin biscuit first

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by 7upnigeria: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2023
humilitypays:

That's show business for you. Do you expect Dangote or Bill Gates to visit an orphanage without clothes on their body? NO WAY. People will say they're running mad. But this stunt can be pulled by Wizkid, 9ice, Portable, Charly boy etc and they'll even make MORE MONEY. Doing things like that keeps them in the news. Its show business.
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by Eazie351(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2023
AdeRhemmy:
When I see such post I remember the blessings I got from my grandmother before she breathe her last breathe years ago. She put her hand on my head and said my grandson People will waste their time to read your comments
And today is that day 😭😭😭😭

Your grandma no go die well😂
Re: Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video) by HighTable(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2023
🤣🤣
They have finally bullied wizkid into all of a sudden philanthropist.
Street was not feeling baba again and he had to do something about it.
More millions going down grin

ubest1:
This is total rubbish, you don't help people by throwing money in the air for people to start behaving like hen fighting for food on the ground.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London / D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time / Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.