Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army (6696 Views)

End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara / Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants / Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by Cheapgadget(f): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2023
If they are really doing that, you wouldn't be sitting in Aso Rock
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by Brushstrokes20: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2023
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€You mean the military should Protect the politics of irresponsibility, cluelessness, kleptomaniac, snatch and grab
QUIT CLOWNING πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ˜
# useless govt of self serving THIEVES!

1 Like

Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by ycat: 7:36am On Dec 12, 2023
Let them not listen, this is not 1914 or 1966, bebi ti se ju and no one will be held into Nigeria against their will.

President Tinubu is the commander in chief with the landslide political goodwill in the last elections, so any treasonous pekem, Nigeria is over. If you can't trust your own democratic process, we might as well renegotiate our union or throw the whole country away. One thing I know is, no one will be forced to stay in Nigeria. The whole world is watching, whoever starts anything is the one who starts the war.
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:36am On Dec 12, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Nigerian Army are not getting much accolades for their gallantry

If not for Nigerian Army in NorthEast Boko Haram would have gained independence and control territory,

Same Nigerian Army are deployed accross SouthEast to tackle IPOB miscreants

Agbado miscreants are nuisance for sure. Why do I feel this account belongs to leodeking. Na so una go dey switch accounts if u don castπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by ycat: 7:39am On Dec 12, 2023
I don't know who you talking to.
Mad dog cannibal, you will bark to death for nothing.
Funkyswagzz:

Agbado miscreants are nuisance for sure. Why do I feel this account belongs to leodeking. Na so una go dey switch accounts if u don castπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2023
ycat:

Na u dey bark now if not why would u come to my mentionπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by ycat: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2023
You read that upside down.
They were doing just that and that's why he's president.
Cheapgadget:
If they are really doing that, you wouldn't be sitting in Aso Rock
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by ycat: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2023
I told you, you will bark to death for nothing.
Why won't I come for your mention when you are barking your life to death?
Funkyswagzz:

Na u dey bark now if not why would u come to my mentionπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by SOFTSKILL: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2023
ycat:
I don't know who you talking to.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by sweetjohn(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2023
This old fool criminal can never sieze to amaze his Yoruba dogs
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2023
ycat:
I told you, you will bark to death for nothing.
Why won't I come for your mention when you are barking your life to death?

Dumb fellow go look for ur mate to bark with
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by Richb44: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2023
Your family smartness didn't take neither you or your father anywhere.. bravo

OChimex:
Tinibu is just a dumb skitmaker...

Everything he says is stupidly laughable...

Buhari is way smarter than this one...

1 Like

Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by ycat: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2023
I told y'all, you and your household must bark to death over president Tinubu.
Funkyswagzz:

Dumb fellow go look for ur mate to bark with
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by ycat: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2023
All generations in your lineage combined dead and living will never amount to a tenth of a man president Tinubu is and that makes your heart hurt.
sweetjohn:
This old fool criminal can never sieze to amaze his Yoruba dogs
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by ycat: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2023
Tidal wave tears of a loser.
Where's my violin!
Brushstrokes20:
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€You mean the military should Protect the politics of irresponsibility, cluelessness, kleptomaniac, snatch and grab
QUIT CLOWNING πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ˜
# useless govt of self serving THIEVES!
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2023
ycat:
I told y'all, you and your household must bark to death over president Tinubu.

Still displaying ur ignorance?
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by ycat: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2023
Abi you crazed ni?
Funkyswagzz:

Still displaying ur ignorance?
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by Bliss52: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Wetin this one dey cap
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Wetin this one dey cap

I'm capping ur fadaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by Bliss52: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

I'm capping ur fadaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Go and use your drugs and stop acting weird online
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by Easylife1234: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2023
That's true Sir
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Go and use your drugs and stop acting weird online

What is more weirder than u going around calling people who has done nothing to u. Respect yourself first stupid boy
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by Exceed15: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2023
Fear of coup...
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by sweetjohn(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2023
ycat:
All generations in your lineage combined dead and living will never amount to a tenth of a man president Tinubu is and that makes your heart hurt.
Am not a thief like Tinubu and your tribe. I don’t envy criminals bc I know their end. Now run to your doom and live me alone.
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by abebi77572: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2023
Useless criminal and a thief is shouting shun politicsWith his ugly face like orangutanUseless criminal and a thief is shouting shun politicsWith his ugly face like orangutan...
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by Jonjam269: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2023
Obirodents have turned Nairaland to Wailingland. We are enjoying the wailing. Losers.
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by ogbe88(m): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2023
Dobodobo04:
Great admonition by the president. Nigeria’s current democracy is still young and needs nurturing from all Nigerians, including our gallant military personnel. They should shun politics, be fair to all Nigerians and protect its borders.
I’m sure the president will keep his promise because they need adequate training and care. We should partner with more robust military forces across the world to train our armed forces.
When the Military strikes, ur eyes will be clear.
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by jrusky(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2023
pipnator00:
This cry by the presidency to the military to protect democracy is getting very louder.
I hope its not what I am thinking because I know the presidency is privy to classified intelligence the public isn't privy to.
As much as I do not like or want Tinubu as our president but he is better than having the best military as president.

Nothing dey shele if even at all coup happen it is still win win for the SW and the North because it is still them who will be in power.

That is just the simple truth.
Re: Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army by Crafteck1: 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
If they protect democracy, coup would occur

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Government Underestimate The Nigerian Public? / The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe / Wife Wins Late Husband’s Assembly Seat In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.