Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Stupid Senate And Useless Bills! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stupid Senate And Useless Bills! (723 Views)

Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) / What's The Difference Between The Senate And House Of Representative? / Boko Haram Proves The Nigerian Govt To Be Corrupt And Useless - British Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Senate And Useless Bills! by Ehisod(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2011
what a nation we live in, so much rubbish on the news and dailies every other day. What the hell does passing a bill to criminalize same sex marriage add to our lives positively other than taking us back to the outcast days, and soothing our collective warped religiously hypocrite egos and sense of love for "Godly" things.

I have seen a colleague loose a leg after getting shot in a robbery attack because the "Honorables" has thrown aside the bill that would have enabled him get treatment without a police report. I see the Niger-Deltan still living a most wretched life and going towards the brink of great upheaval because the Petroleum Industry Bill has been allowed to go into obscurity.

We have relegated important issues to the background and irrelevant inconsequential matters are being brought to the fore.

Not playing to the wishes of the people only gets us into situations like this man below. (Sorry for the gory picture it's just for emphasis)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: Stupid Senate And Useless Bills! by okosodo: 7:34am On Nov 01, 2011
We need guns and machine guns, at least 200,000 guys set a date, to go to the national assembly and finish those bastards, other will learn

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is An ASUU Member - Prof Temi / Pls Join Me To Butcher Our Leaders and not boko haram / I’m Alive, Says Man Allegedly Shot Dead During Protest Lekki Toll Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.