Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks (10725 Views)

IGP Egbetokun Withdraws Policemen From Kano Agency For Investigating Ganduje / Panel Storms Ortom’s Automobile Workshop, Impounds Vehicles / Lagos Impounds 4,694 Motorcycles, Convicts 1,490 Offenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by Raheeqilmaktoom: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2023
Bellotelli:

Just dey play. The easiest way to smuggle alcohol into Kano is through the security agencies, their trucks don't get searched.

Thanks for bringing that to the internet.
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by jrusky(m): 11:40am On Dec 12, 2023
edlion57:
These guys no der reason like the Southerners and our culture no be same at all...my question is ,Why do we have to stay together

You are right at your submission but let's look at it in another angle. I can't understand why will any business man risk his resources to move alcohol to area they said they don't want it?

When you try to help someone to reason as a normal human and he kept saying no why not leave him to continue reason like a goat as long as he lives?

They seized alcohol bottles with all their strenght but can't use same strenght to destroy bandits, boko haram etc that have be ravaging their region.
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by LockDown69(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2023
grin yet una still de collect revenue for Sabon Gari et al. Hypocrites!
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by LockDown69(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2023
Ecbatana:
Why would people risk their resources to do alcohol business in a sharia state? Still can't wrap my head around it.
Because na them drink am pass, guy you de sleep. grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by LockDown69(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2023
cenaman:
Hypocrites everywhere! Go Sabon Gari na those hisbah police dey drink alcohol pass. Go to Aba rd, Onitsha rd, Enugu rd at night and see how both hausa boys and girls consume alcohol.
guy you Sabi πŸ‘πŸ½ grin
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by Ykc2(m): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2023
How many commodities are we going to ban because of northerners?we banned codeine , cough syrup, jogodo,beer ,you go to airport they will nearly strip you naked where they are searching for bombs in your pant all because of this guy

1 Like

Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by Omodua(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Kano-agency-impounds-4600-bottles-of-alcoholic-drinks
Federal government should look into this.

It's hypocritical same sharia States collect vat share from alcoholic sales.

No nation thrives under hypocrisy like this.
Let's restructure like UK model or unbundle the warped federalism.
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by Omodua(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Kano-agency-impounds-4600-bottles-of-alcoholic-drinks
Federal government should look into this.

It's hypocritical same sharia States collect vat share from alcoholic sales.

No nation thrives under hypocrisy like this.
Let's restructure like UK model or unbundle the warped federalism.

Enough is enough!
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ykc2:
How many commodities are we going to ban because of northerners?we banned codeine , cough syrup, jogodo,beer ,you go to airport they will nearly strip you naked where they are searching for bombs in your pant all because of this guy

I always knew this is where the whole charade is headed for.

We should unban cocaine, marijuana, weed, cough syrup, Ndimp whatever because someone wants to asnwer Odugwu and drive Venza even if 100,000 young men run mad and 100,000 young girls take to prostitution.

"They must call me Odugwu for village".
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by Ykc2(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

I always knew this is where the whole charade is headed for.

We should unban cocaine, marijuana, weed, cough syrup, Ndimp whatever because someone wants to asnwer Odugwu and drive Venza even if 100,000 young men run mad and 100,000 young girls take to prostitution.

"They must call me Odugwu for village".
they should start banning almajiri system and also ban 72 virgins seekers
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by Babathanks(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
Felix6:

Mental slavery. Wetin bring dollar here? So the hotel don't accept naira? How much is 50 dollar self? Tueh.
Guy calm down ooo. They mostly accept dollar but I don't know if they accept naira though. There is nothing like slavery here .
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by Evans20: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
Watin concern security with alcohol, or is alcohol a crime
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by patomberekpe(m): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
misplaced priority, you don't drink because of your religion, but you kill humans at ease even when God you worship distaste killings, though depends on the actually God you people worship.
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by Raheeqilmaktoom: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ykc2:
they should start banning almajiri system and also ban 72 virgins seekers

Here we go again.
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by mayor1814: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Cigarettes was not mentioned in the Quran..

But Alcohol was mentioned.

So, you now know where the decisions come from??

Not from empirical knowledge..
But from teachings of ancient books

Granted. Are u saying cigarette is healthier than alcohol?

Are they both not intoxicant?
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by lagosrd: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
Bellotelli:

Don't be ignorant like you don't know that the constitution empowers States to make and implement certain laws in as much as it doesn't conflict with the federal laws.

So your level of education didn't tell you that that singular act of denying/ presenting good and services from entering some part of the country is not in consonant with the premium constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria. How I wish you just keep your ignorance personal to yourself.
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by Bellotelli: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2023
lagosrd:

So your level of education didn't tell you that that singular act of denying/ presenting good and services from entering some part of the country is not in consonant with the premium constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria. How I wish you just keep your ignorance personal to yourself.
Let me leave you to your predicament
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by BluntCrazeMan: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
mayor1814:

Granted. Are u saying cigarette is healthier than alcohol?

Are they both not intoxicant?

I was being sarcastic and real at the same time.

The Quran didn't see cigarettes..
So, muslims should use it anyhow.
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by countryman13: 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ecbatana:
Why would people risk their resources to do alcohol business in a sharia state? Still can't wrap my head around it.
Hope you are aware that they are paying tax to these hypocrites over the sales of alcohol!
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by countryman13: 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
cenaman:
Hypocrites everywhere! Go Sabon Gari na those hisbah police dey drink alcohol pass. Go to Aba rd, Onitsha rd, Enugu rd at night and see how both hausa boys and girls consume alcohol.
We dey sip alcohol together for Ogidi hotel @Enugu road steady. They're just playing
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by countryman13: 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Cigarettes was not mentioned in the Quran..

But Alcohol was mentioned.

So, you now know where the decisions come from??

Not from empirical knowledge..
But from teachings of ancient books
I don't think consumption of alcohol is bad but too much of it.
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by BluntCrazeMan: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
countryman13:

I don't think consumption of alcohol is bad but too much of it.

Are you quoting from the Quran?
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by countryman13: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Are you quoting from the Quran?
No! Whichever book, moderation is the ultimate!
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by BluntCrazeMan: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
countryman13:

No! Whichever book, moderation is the ultimate!

I know why I asked.

Readers of Quran usually read it verbatim.
They don't do moderation.
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by lagosrd: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
Bellotelli:

Let me leave you to your predicament

You mean especially this very one you put yourself . Get educated about public issues and stop showing your degree of ignorance on social media because you just feel like talking. Read newspapers, online and offline and stop watching too much of telemondo.

The worst set of illiterate are the political ones especially those that can argue on issue they have no idea about
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by countryman13: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

I know why I asked.

Readers of Quran usually read it verbatim.
They don't do moderation.
Ok
Re: Kano Agency Impounds 4,600 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by countryman13: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
LockDown69:
guy you Sabi πŸ‘πŸ½ grin
Come intl hotel Enugu Rd n see their girls shaking their bikini

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra / Special Assistant On Fulani Affairs In Kwara State Appointed By Governor Ahmed / PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.