Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

"100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos (21838 Views)

Zubby Michael Rains Money On E-Money On His 40th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party / Wizkid Now Charges 100M For A Show - Skiibii Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by victor175(m): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Wizkid my niggar anyday anytime twice on Tuesday

But the only place where me and Wizkid for get problem na that bird way him be

Because for Benin city we dey declare a no fly zone sometimes and all birds must drop down
Cultist. Cultism doesn’t pay. Cultism go destroy you if you’re not careful. Na part of the problem of Nigeria be this. Who said it’s only our leaders that are bad?? It started from Nigerians themselves

7 Likes

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Justiceleague1: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2023
raskimonojendor:
I trust this be a big opportunity for my homeboys spagettiluv pristine664 koshcad bosskesh muchado to go put on pampers and act like kids and pick some change so they also give up hunting for agamas grin .
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by puremaker7(m): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Because for Benin city we dey declare a no fly zone sometimes and all birds must drop down
And you be Ayeee
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by SouthSouth1914: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Wow! Wiz Kid's fortune should be reading in over 200 million dollars. And you can't see him making noise around like Davido that was fortunately born into a very wealthy family.

This line is lame dude. Both of them are rich, are you?

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by DrAkpa(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2023
KIDfurniture:
Why not build a school / hospital / hostel / restaurant & make it free for the ghetto children . This spraying no make sense abeg. I no fit pick that kind money . Spraying money na something some of them do to get something in return .

Deep... Only smart people with spriitual eyes will understand what has just happened. Anybody who picks those monies he sprayed is gone spiritually.

5 Likes

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by MentalCase98: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2023
There are better ways to go about this than throwing money in the air and making people wound themselves fighting over it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by ValarDoharis: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2023
Davido is far more philanthropic than Wizkid besides even though Davido was born into wealth, he worked extremely hard for his money
IboHausaYoruba:
Wow! Wiz Kid's fortune should be reading in over 200 million dollars. And you can't see him making noise around like Davido that was fortunately born into a very wealthy family.

6 Likes

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Faposky95: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2023
anyway ...na way....
better than the so called thieves in executive vests
some came, saw and as they collected their wad of cash - conquered...

all thanks to who gave...WIZ

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by tellwisdom: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2023
Foolish boi. Don’t ask me for donation tomrw , because I no see your penny chop o! angry
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by zwar: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:

200 million dollars 😂😂😂😂
Ode
Ignorance is bliss 😊

2 Likes

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:

If you don't drag Davido into this, your brain won't rest Abi?!

No one chooses his lineage or condition of birth... It's what you do with your life opportunities that matters.

There are several rich kids who amounted to nothing... Davido has worked hard and paid his dues.

2 Likes

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by blowjohn(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:

Which 200 million dollars?
If e get up 10 million dollars make e thank God

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by callmevirus(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2023
shadrach77:
Wizkid has dipped himself in a spiritual mess. The covenant caused the death of his mum and to forestall more calamity befalling him, he has been asked to do charity so as to appease the gods.

To the spiritually naive the above is a lie and he just suddenly decided to start throwing money around but to those who have spiritual eyes to discern you'll know there is more to the world than what you see cry

Poverty hold you wella

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by callmevirus(m): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2023
DrAkpa:

All these useless cultists on nairaland. Your days are numbered. Ekperima kee U dia

All this evangelist on Nairaland
Rapture go soon start
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Mustiboy(m): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2023
finallybusy:
The worst way to help the poor. Okay, disgruntled children of the poor, attack this comment. Poverty mentality no fit make una think your way out of suffering. The thing don join una DNA.

I thought the same thing.

It's a waste of money, albeit the genuine intentions

2 Likes

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2023
Johnycastro18:
O.B.O DAVIDO influence is real cool

it has influence this one to start showing love to others of recent.

The once stingy babanla is now doing give-away, wow what a beautiful sight to behold grin
Na Portable Zazoo style be this... So Zazoo should be the influence
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Johnycastro18: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Na Portable Zazoo style be this... So Zazoo should be the influence
abi oh grin

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by DrAkpa(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2023
callmevirus:

All this evangelist on Nairaland
Rapture go soon start

Another useless cultist has spoken.

2 Likes

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by hedonido: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2023
Believe all these rubbish hype at your own risk.
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

u need FalseProphet1 & Baba Righteousness2 in ya life!
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Solofresh2: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2023
shadrach77:
Wizkid has dipped himself in a spiritual mess. The covenant caused the death of his mum and to forestall more calamity befalling him, he has been asked to do charity so as to appease the gods.

To the spiritually naive the above is a lie and he just suddenly decided to start throwing money around but to those who have spiritual eyes to discern you'll know there is more to the world than what you see cry
Good point. Seems you are the only spiritually learned person here

2 Likes

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by KIDfurniture(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2023
My brother these people dey waka . Poverty wey politicians don weaponize na em go finish people. I have known this since my rich uncle days. Money sprayed na special money that must not return home with them. Mufulani sef cast the level. I pity lazy Nigerians.

DrAkpa:

Deep... Only smart people with spriitual eyes will understand what has just happened. Anybody who picks those monies he sprayed is gone spiritually.

2 Likes

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Solofresh2: 9:09am On Dec 12, 2023
DrAkpa:

All these useless cultists on nairaland. Your days are numbered. Ekperima kee U dia
That guy is deadly
He knows wizkid is a cultist
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2023
shadrach77:

ur type is one of d reason Nigeria is where it is today!

lipsrsealed
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Antoeni(m): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2023
As its Now Wizkid & Davido Has impacted More Lives Than APC Government in Power( Buhari & Tinubu)
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by MentalCase98: 9:12am On Dec 12, 2023
shadrach77:

Sharap mumu. Wizkid has been blown in the music industry since 2011. Why na now after 12 years na him your mumu covenant come kill him mama?

His mum was elderly, heavily obese and had several pre-existing conditions according to what I heard. It’s hardly surprising that she passed away.

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2023
KIDfurniture:
Why not build a school / hospital / hostel / restaurant & make it free for the ghetto children . This spraying no make sense abeg. I no fit pick that kind money . Spraying money na something some of them do to get something in return .
Empowerment program is better or giving out money through school.
But to be candid with you, if you no fit go pick that kin money e mean sey the money is not meant for your type.
The real street guys and kids go rush all those kin money because empowerment money no dey reach their side.
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by DrAkpa(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2023
KIDfurniture:
My brother these people dey waka . Poverty wey politicians don weaponize na em go finish people. I have known this since my rich uncle days. Money sprayed na special money that must not return home with them. Mufulani sef cast the level. I pity lazy Nigerians.

A lot of people have unknowingly invited life time of poverty and suffering through this method. Dem go dey say country hard but dem no know say dem done exchange their destiny spiritually without knowing. Nigeria is a deep society

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by DrAkpa(m): 9:13am On Dec 12, 2023
KIDfurniture:

A lot of people have unknowingly invited life time of poverty and suffering through this method. Dem go dey talk say country hard but dem no know say dem done exchange their destiny spiritually without knowing. Nigeria is a deep society

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by IamNotWariz: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2023
Nic is one
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by DrAkpa(m): 9:14am On Dec 12, 2023
MentalCase98:

Sharap mumu. Wizkid has been blown in the music industry since 2011. Why na now after 12 years na him your mumu covenant come kill him mama?

His mum was elderly, heavily obese and had several pre-existing conditions according to what I heard. It’s hardly surprising that she passed away.

Sharrap kiddo and learn from the elders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatai Rolling Dollar Buried In Lagos / Checkout Toke Makinwa's New Hairstyle / Rita Dominic With Joe (American RNB Singer) (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.