Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

"100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos (21866 Views)

Zubby Michael Rains Money On E-Money On His 40th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party / Wizkid Now Charges 100M For A Show - Skiibii Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by zionstaar75: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2023
Johnycastro18:
O.B.O DAVIDO influence is real cool

it has influence this one to start showing love to others of recent.

The once stingy babanla is now doing give-away, wow what a beautiful sight to behold grin
who told you it's Davido that influenced him?he now has more money!Davido is only bouyant because of his father's money. Better believe it

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by LilX2: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Wow! Wiz Kid's fortune should be reading in over 200 million dollars. And you can't see him making noise around like Davido that was fortunately born into a very wealthy family.

Stop hating! Envying ones success is bad!
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Boyjaco: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2023
It's Just joy
This can't change life actually
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by MentalCase98: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2023
jeff1993:
.... Afircan Man mentality!!!

It's his money.... anything he decides to do with it, is solely his biz even if he wants to flush it down the drain!!!

Saka came to Bariga earlier this year he didn’t spray one Naira there but trust me the impact of his visit that day will be felt in that community for years unlike this Wizkid spraying which will be forgotten tomorrow after the pickers use the money to drink ogogoro and smoke loud finish.

That’s the difference between celebrity with sense and celebrity with no sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2023
Olawade24:
Ajegunle uko, something happen inside mile 12 when make we all Nigeria come interfere, if I say Oh you say um omo na u sabi. I say dem burn man them kill man oh for inside ajegunle.

Wizkid should come to ojota and give me 1M cry.
say wetin happen?

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by LilX2: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
Something David won't ever do despite the acclaimed born in wealth

He has done more than this and in a very matured way, but No! You haters won't see it. If e easy , do your own
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Johnycastro18: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2023
zionstaar75:
who told you it's Davido that influenced him?he now has more money!Davido is only bouyant because of his father's money. Better believe it
OK oh,
atleast we are now happy, now that he is releasing the money so far made grin
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by IamNotWariz: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2023
KIDfurniture:
My brother these people dey waka . Poverty wey politicians don weaponize na em go finish people. I have known this since my rich uncle days. Money sprayed na special money that must not return home with them. Mufulani sef cast the level. I pity lazy Nigerians.

No be mental be this?
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by MentalCase98: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2023
KIDfurniture:
Why not build a school / hospital / hostel / restaurant & make it free for the ghetto children . This spraying no make sense abeg. I no fit pick that kind money . Spraying money na something some of them do to get something in return .

Maybe him money no reach lol.
Spraying is the cheapest way to show love sometimes.
Do you know how many hundreds of millions he will spend to execute all those projects you listed? He’s just a musician not the government na.

I agree that there are better ways he could have gone about this 100m giveaway sha.

2 Likes

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by KIDfurniture(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2023
Bros e be like sa u know sabi how much money wey e get in $$$$$$$$$. E be like sa u don’t know sir. He is a billionaire in $$$$

MentalCase98:

Maybe him money no reach lol.
Spraying is the cheapest way to show love sometimes.
Do you know how many hundreds of millions he will spend to execute all those projects you listed? He’s just a musician not the government na.

I agree that there are better ways he could have gone about this 100m giveaway sha.
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by LilX2: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2023
MentalCase98:

Sharap mumu. Wizkid has been blown in the music industry since 2011. Why na now after 12 years na him your mumu covenant come kill him mama?

His mum was elderly, heavily obese and had several pre-existing conditions according to what I heard. It’s hardly surprising that she passed away.

Key word: WHAT YOU HEARD
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by LilX2: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2023
zionstaar75:

Another joker!
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by KIDfurniture(m): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2023
It will never be for us in this life sir. I will never pick such money. Never ! Wizkid wey get strong heart . Why e no hell scales em former paddy from lead city days in Ibadan ? Why!

tollyboy5:

Empowerment program is better or giving out money through school.
But to be candid with you, if you no fit go pick that kin money e mean sey the money is not meant for your type.
The real street guys and kids go rush all those kin money because empowerment money no dey reach their side.

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by KIDfurniture(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2023
My brother if you are close by & sight em spraying you can pick oh. It is free money & good for certain people .
IamNotWariz:

No be mental be this?

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by MentalCase98: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2023
LilX2:

Key word: WHAT YOU HEARD

So his mother was supposed to live forever because her son is Wizkid? Make una dey reason sometimes na.

What kind of yeye covenant kills your aged mother after 12 years of giving you success? Lmao. Devil get sense pass that one na baba.

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by MentalCase98: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2023
KIDfurniture:
Bros e be like sa u know sabi how much money wey e get in $$$$$$$$$. E be like sa u don’t know sir. He is a billionaire in $$$$

Lol Wizkid is not a billionaire in dollars. Make una no dey exaggerate.

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Monday60655(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2023
That's waste of money. Why not use that ₦100m, pick 10 persons that have vision of various categories and establish each with ₦10m. By so doing, in few years from now they will inturn become helping hands to other less privileged ones, thereby reducing the rate of poverty. But with this huge amount being sprayed now, people will struggle to pick, many will lost their valuables, many will be injured. Then in the end those who succeeded in picking the cash Will just use it either to eat or flex for a day or so.
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by UzzyFirst: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2023
Rainy day s

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Segzy19: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2023
Nonsense display

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by delpee(f): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2023
He has a good heart but there are better ways to lift the poor....

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by DeleTaller: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2023
Portable actually advised Wizkid real good.

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by ChristianMuslim: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2023
Renewing his spiritual fame and fortune.. Lagosian be wise.. This is december.. We no go cry for anybody
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by 8stargeneral: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2023
To me throwing money is not the best way to show love to children....while dragging the money one might get hurt at the end
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by olisaEze(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2023
N100 million for the kids, but you're throwing it out on the streets like it's for the dogs, why??
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by bonnyhope: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2023
finallybusy:
The worst way to help the poor. Okay, disgruntled children of the poor, attack this comment. Poverty mentality no fit make una think your way out of suffering. The thing don join una DNA.

Is very unfortunate

Politicians also use this method to buy the poors vote

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by callmevirus(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2023
DrAkpa:

Another useless cultist has spoken.

Another useless Evangelist has spoken
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Goalnaldo(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2023
Why did he start spraying money all of a sudden after the demise of his mum. This could be some occult level ritual.
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Starking1000000(m): 11:15am On Dec 12, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Wow! Wiz Kid's fortune should be reading in over 200 million dollars. And you can't see him making noise around like Davido that was fortunately born into a very wealthy family.

Till next decade , I love Davido more
See this childish behavior
Pulling off … so childish
Spraying money …. So childish
If na Davido una go don insult am tire

Na you be google abi ? Man’s net worth is 30 million $
He just shared 90k$ (100m naira) no big deal

Money way boys day collect from idme steady

Again, aside fathers wealth, Davido is wealthy
Check his endorsement deals and show charge even with billboard advertising.
He may use father wealth to enter music industry but currently even aside fathers wealth he’s slightly lower or equal to wizkid wealth.
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Starking1000000(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
Something David won't ever do despite the acclaimed born in wealth

To act this childish?

Thank God he can never do it

To go half naked , spraying money ?
Is that the best way to share the money?

I love OBO ajeh
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2023
jeff1993:
.... Afircan Man mentality!!!

It's his money.... anything he decides to do with it, is solely his biz even if he wants to flush it down the drain!!!
You see American celebrity do these .. most boxer from the ghetto , Queens no spray like this .. there are ways this are done ... This is nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Surajudeen Taiwo, Olalomi Ejire, Dies At 54 / Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted / Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Born On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.