Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment (22443 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: Labour Fumes As IMF Warns FG Against Fresh Borrowings / FG Stops Purchase Of Vehicles / USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2023
Administration1:

What the f do you gain from lying, I am in charge of IPPIS in my agency and you are a liar.
Talking about age, you have no idea. I'm currently on level 10, recent promotion and you don't have to lie to support this evil government

If truly you believe what you said, post the screenshot of the credit alert, remove the figures only post the description and I'll believe you, part from that, it's a bloody fkn lie.

With your crass and VIVID unintelligence,you are in charge of your agency's IPPIS

Government is ONLY the FG

State/Local Govts don't exist
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Zacks43: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2023
Mansa6:

If you are on level 10,then you are DEFINITELY a kid..compared to even my wife..

She collected her 35k stipend for october..

Keep up with your immaturity..and foul language...it's your level..

Oga calm down both of you are right. Not all the government workers has received the payment. The payment is selective though. Have not received mine also so no neee for all this.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2023
Administration1:

You're lying, post the screenshot like I said, stop lying. No Fed worker has received October, November nor December 35k stop lying.

You are the one lying here..

I should post what?For who?A numbskull kid like you that doesn't even know how to address people

Let me reiterate..

If you need to castigate the FG,look for something of major importance that is holistically VERIFIABLE..

Don't be dull!
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2023
Zacks43:

Oga calm down both of you are right. Not all the government workers has received the payment. The payment is selective though. Have not received mine also so no neee for all this.

Sorry..but we are. NOT both right...

The boy is saying NOBODY has collected and I am saying my wife and most in her office have collected..

Also,he should VERIFY the news that the FG abruptly stopped the payment before spewing inanities..

How does the FG stop payment and ministry of solid Minerals staff in Abuja still get their 35k?
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Bodexinvest: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2023
What of those Who dont even have salary?
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by smileyoo: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2023
PureFace1:
Tinubu is becoming disappointing every day, if he keep up the disappointing performance.

I assure him there's no way he is getting a second time, rigging won't be possible because he will even lose in every nook and cranny of South West.
lol. sorry to tell you that the man is now fully in-charge and doesn't need your votes anymore.
his eye- neck is still intact for him, anyhow Nigerians voted, his eye- neck will count it to his favour and his propaganda machineries, will push it down the throats of Nigerians, las-las they will ask us to go to court and the circle of sufferings continue.
we are in a long torturous journey with this emilokan government system.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by uchwar1: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2023
Evolutionism:

No you are being pamperedgrin

Make you Voools keep on asking Voolish questions.
just an innocent question. I don't know the angle you are coming from. Subsidy removal at least was supposed to reflect on salary increment or other aspects. However, no positive impact has been made on betterment of citizens except continues preaching of promise , patience and hope
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by seeyounow3: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2023
T hisGlobe.com never seen pictures of Lagos

https://t hisglobe.com/index.php?board=16.0
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by adecz: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2023
Truth is, Buhari maneuvered us
into a cul-de-sac & Tinubu has no idea
on what to do..

National government is not the same
as operating or administering a state,
especially for a person like Tinubu who
lacks any bureaucratic experience. He
just ran Lagos state like a business. National
leadership and management is more
than that.😐😐😐

We enter one chance with Buhari, now
we don enter second chance & in just
6 months, apart from politicians, everybody eyes don redπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by MrColdsweat: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2023
Scam of a government
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by TrumpDonald2: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2023
yesloaded:
African leaders with their funny policies

Wage increment is not the way to go even the said 35,000 giveaway will not solve any problem

Stabilize the economy and let the current wages remain the same

Employ the service of brilliant brain, not all these square peg in round hole in power

.it's only Nigeria that a graduate of elect-elect will head ministry of health

That’s one of my problems with this country. Appointment is not done on merit but to compensate political allies and loyalist. At the end we remain where we are or worse.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mosba: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
What are you gonna do? If you talk too much na another blow to your akpu face.
Abi this one no know say Nigerian workers and senators and reps have donated it to victims of mistake bombing
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Nadingo: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
Mansa6:

Why not find out the details before concluding like a child?

How verifiable is this piece?

My wife works in the Ministry of Solid Minerals and she collected her November 35k...
Useless liar. No treasury-funded core civil servant has received any wage award aside that of September. Only self funded agencies like CBN, FIRS, NPA and PENCOM are up-to-date on payment.

1 Like

Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nadingo:
Useless liar. No treasury-funded core civil servant has received any wage award aside that of September. Only self funded agencies like CBN, FIRS, NPA and PENCOM are up-to-date on payment.

You are just a moronic,misguided pained kid..
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by seniorkachion(m): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2023
Mansa6:

Sorry..but we are. NOT both right...

The boy is saying NOBODY has collected and I am saying my wife and most in her office have collected..

Also,he should VERIFY the news that the FG abruptly stopped the payment before spewing inanities..

How does the FG stop payment and ministry of solid Minerals staff in Abuja still get their 35k?

Saying your wife and MOST of her office have collected casts doubt on the veracity of your claim. People who work in the same ministry /department are normally paid the same time.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by jaxxy(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2023
I think we should send thos government home they are not ready to work.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Donedeal1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
This is a promise
Made in July
Intended for 6months
4months on
But still in process
What a promise.
Workers are really
In PAIN
Seriously.
Some nations have there public transportation

Free of charge oh.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by manmade(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
You guys should just calm down, there is no official message from the FG that ,the government is not going to pay, the baby blogger that created the thread is trying to cause confusion, we need to learn how to be patient with the government policies, It's obvious that the president tinubu is doing everything possible to keep the FG part of the agreement.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Stevosty: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
Mansa6:

Kid...

I have been on nairaoand with other accounts..for well over 10 years..just so happens I was away for a while and keep forgetting my passwords

Back to the subject matter,you are obviously too young and don't have respect for your father cos I know I am old enough to father you..

My wife collected her 35k November stipend..

If you must look for something to castigate the fG for,do it with some cognitive "nondissonance"...
You forgot your passwords, are you sure of the month your wife was paid if she is in federal service, labour should accept the one time bribe and get out, selfish people.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by bjtinz: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
Honestly this govt is rapidly losing all credibility.

According to official figures we have about 720k workers which means the extra 5k is just about N3.6bilion. so it that too much??

If they can blow about that amount on the Dubai jamboree, I don't see why spending such on the long suffering worker should be a problem
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Administration1: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2023
Mansa6:

With your crass and VIVID unintelligence,you are in charge of your agency's IPPIS

Government is ONLY the FG

State/Local Govts don't exist

Mumu, this just proved to me that you're super unintelligent. Just the fck outta my mentions. she's no more working with Ministry of Solid Minerals, she is now working with state government and local government of a nameless state, you're just a liar.

Mumu, no fed civil servant has collected 35k apart from that of September, stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Administration1: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nadingo:

No mind the dolt.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by ismhab(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

If you criticise Jonathan, Buhari and now you no longer want to criticise tinubu because of tribalism and religion sentiments may you and your children know no peace
If you were gingered in 2012 protest when Jonathan removed subsidy and you were part of the protest but now you suddenly lost your voice for a protest when the suffering under tinubu is getting worse may you and children know no peace

Amin
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by ismhab(m): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
dododawa1:
NIGERIA

NIGERIANS

NIAJA

JAPA

1 Like

Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by drerocker: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by tafabaloo(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2023
Mansa6:

My wife works in the Ministry of Solid Minerals and she collected her November 35k...

What do you know ?
Are you a govt worker ?
When we talk you keep that gutter of yours shut ,pls.

Dont get me angry, pls !
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Lookawaybrand: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
This is a life ...
I had collected two months conditional trabfer of 35,000..
Though not justifiable to the present hardship in the country, but government never renege on the agreement of paying the 35k
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by CrossRhodes: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
Stanleymaster1:
Why will Nigeria government not keep to their promise. Always causing confusion every where
Tomorrow when labor strike, people start blaming them again...
It's very clear FG led by tinubu the drug lord is not sincere at all

People only received that money once , then they lock up.
That's fraudulent and goes against the agreement

1 Like

Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by tafabaloo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
Mansa6:

Go and ask your wife where she got 35k in November.
You are on a one chance, baba.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by chukadiho1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lookawaybrand:
This is a life ...
I had collected two months conditional trabfer of 35,000..
Though not justifiable to the present hardship in the country, but government never renege on the agreement of paying the 35k
which ministry do you work for and what months pls.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Testimony1988(m): 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
Even promotion arrears are yet to be paid and Labour is not talking about that also.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by unbiased2021: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
Streetdoctor:

I know what I typed sir. Since d head (Labour Union) is rotten, do not expect anything from this useless govt. And when they were suppose to embark on strike, they slacked behind

I get your point sir.

I’ve decided to leave Nigeria behind me, it’s so stressful believing Nigeria will work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna / Religious Repression: US Adds Nigeria To List Of "Countries Of Concern" / Moghalu: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is A political Calculation Not Religious War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.